• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

sanchez fucking sucks

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Conor Orr:

Cromartie said he's not answering questions because he might "tell you all the truth" #nyj

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, when was the last time a USC QB had a good career in the NFL?

Carson Palmer was pretty good for a stint, but that went down hill.

edit - I guess it's not fair to bring USC into it, because if you're drafted high, it's probably to a bad team, so..

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely coaching has a lot to do with it. But the comments I have read from Stafford about it seem very dismissive that it's an issue for him. He pretty much says "well Favre had bad mechanics."

And the reason for why he is struggling isn't really all that relevant. Stafford is clearly a better player than Sanchez. That debate is well over. But how many QBs would you take over Stafford right now? His issues seem almost as much mental as physical at this point. That's the scary thing.

Going forward there are only a few QBs I'd take over Stafford at this point. Rodgers, Ryan, and Luck come to mind.

Stafford has always been a play-action QB first. He was at college and that's when he has his most success in the NFL. Unfortunately, he plays on a team that asks him to throw 35+ times a game without a strong running game and a questionable OL.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Speaking of caching, it's always tough for a QB to play under a defensive-minded coach. For the record, I always liked Stafford a little bit, but I never thought he was a GREAT prospect like Clyde did.

It'd be tough for a guy like Schwartz to get a QB to play at an elite level long-term, and the same could be said for Sanchez under Ryan. Ryan did great at first solely on the basis of amazing talent, which is now gone. The only caveat would be if they had amazing OCs, and they don't.

I think Schwarz is a pretty good HC (not a great one like Harbs), but he needs to be more of a disciplinarian IMO. And that might be impossible for him because he looks like a little punk whom it would be hard to take seriously (the handshake incident didn't help). And the Lions' front-office surrounded him with huge D'bags who are horribly irresponsible and circle the wagons. He might be part of the problem. I don't know.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember the big debate between Clyde (Team Stafford) and Bingo (Team Sanchez) that went on for a few years leading up to and following that draft?

I wonder if either would like to re-visit? I mean, clyde clearly wins, but Stafford is not exactly lighting the league on fire. Some of the worst mechanics I've ever seen.

I'd take Sanchez's mechanics with Staffords arm and head. Stafford seems to be a product of pass attempts. He'll have over 700 (NFL record = 691) by the time this season is done.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stafford sucks and has absolutely no heart or desire to be a champion.

Fuck him. I'd rather have Alex Smith.

joshuar56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're talking about a QB who had 40+ TDs and 5000+ yards as a 23-year-old. His mechanics have somewhat imploded this year, but isn't that coaching?

What over 3 years? He also had over 40 picks in that same time span.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fuck him. I'd rather have Alex Smith.

OOOOOOHHHHHH!!! Harsh.

threadalexed.jpg

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, I'll insult Stafford.... I'd rather have Smith. At least Smith can beat the fucking Packers... Fuck stafford, worthless

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure Stafford can beat the Packers if you give him the best defense and running game in the league.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure Stafford can beat the Packers if you give him the best defense and running game in the league.

I'm not. The best WR in the league against the worst secondary in the league should be more than enough... but it isn't... fuck Stafford. His worthlessness is why the Packers still have a shot at the 2nd seed.

Ok fine, Cutler's worthlessness too. Fuck both of them.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not. The best WR in the league against the worst secondary in the league should be more than enough... but it isn't... fuck Stafford. His worthlessness is why the Packers still have a shot at the 2nd seed.

Ok fine, Cutler's worthlessness too. Fuck both of them.

:help:

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Whatever.

Skelton, in his 2nd year had a career game against the 49ers because he didn't want to continue a losing tradition against a division rival. Something like 68% completions, 10 yards per attempt, and 3 TDs in a 21-19 victory. That is more heart than we'll ever see from bitchass Stafford.

I think at that point the 49ers only won 4 or 5 times in a row.

Gutless bitch Stafford is staring down maybe 3 or 4 wins against the Packers over the last 10 years, and he still can't muster his best games to seal a victory.

Not enough? How about the Rams and Bradford?

Bradford has only been around for a few years and he doesn't want any part of the 49ers win streak over the Rams... both games this year he has played absolutely flawless.

Stafford has no heart. His zero for life against his biggest division rival proves it... fuck that worthless piece of shit. Fuck him, Skelton has more heart than Stafford... Stafford is a loser, he defines loser to the nth degree.

I've lost all respect for Stafford and Cutler this year... they absolutely suck. Hey, I know the NFL handed Green Bay those games with bullshit officiating, but I expected and demanded them to be good enough to win at least one of those games. Instead, both of them were dumbfuck turnover kings.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know some Patriot and Jets fans who think that Alex Smith to the Jets for a 1st round pick is going to happen. I told them the niners wont get a first, but maybe a second or a deferred 1st. Some even think 2 firsts. But that is crazy.

If the Jets had Smith they would have won 9-20 games this year and would have a playoff spot.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know some Patriot and Jets fans who think that Alex Smith to the Jets for a 1st round pick is going to happen. I told them the niners wont get a first, but maybe a second or a deferred 1st. Some even think 2 firsts. But that is crazy.

If the Jets had Smith they would have won 9-20 games this year and would have a playoff spot.

So the range of possibilities is from 9-7 or 16-0 in regular season plus 4 playoff wins (because 16-0 was a wildcard)? Just kidding, I know you meant 9-10.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of what has been said benefits Alex. All these so called good qbs not doing a damn thing that gets there team going. Yet Alex gets blamed for winning because his team was good and gets no respect . Why can't cutler and stafford win games if there team isn't great? Too much double standard on here.

Feel free to call me a "groupie" if you want. Just saying it seems like there is too much hate on the guy. And for the record I'm fine with kap at qb right now if its worth anything.

Go niners!

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, if you think I'm being unfair to Matthew fuckstick loser Stafford

Alex Smith was drafted into an NFC west that was dominated by the Seahawks and Cardinals... and he still beat both of those teams when they went on to win the division and the 49ers were a joke.

Shit, Alex Smith swept the Seahawks in 2006 when they won the NFC West. He swept the Cardinals in 2009 when they won the NFC West too.

Oh shit, Alex didn't have the #1 defense or #1 Running game... but he still played his best against the best team in the division.

Unlike that worthless fuck Stafford, who lays down and cries in a shell every time he has to play GB.

Flat the fuck out, Alex Smith has more heart than Stafford. Twice in Smith's career he has swept the eventual NFC West Champ... Stafford can't even beat the Packers once... with maybe the best WR ever...FUCK STAFFORD, he sucks!!! S-U-C-K-S!!!!!!

Yeah, so there goes your argument Clyde. Twice in Smiths career he has manned the fuck up and swept the best team in the West... Fuck Stafford, he doesn't even have the heart or pride to beat the Packers once in what.. 3 or 4 years? Really? You want a QB who sucks against division rivals??? WHY?