• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

sanchez fucking sucks

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol...get a hold of yourself. You're drunk.

LOL, whatevs.

Smith still swept the Seahawks and Cardinals when they went on to win the West... Stafford is still oh for life against Green Bay

That should be unforgivable considering how highly you rate him. Zero for life against the biggest rival?? How is that attractive?

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of what has been said benefits Alex. All these so called good qbs not doing a damn thing that gets there team going. Yet Alex gets blamed for winning because his team was good and gets no respect . Why can't cutler and stafford win games if there team isn't great? Too much double standard on here.

Feel free to call me a "groupie" if you want. Just saying it seems like there is too much hate on the guy. And for the record I'm fine with kap at qb right now if its worth anything.

Go niners!

I see your point, but I know some will have more issue with the word "hate" than the message you meant to convey. I would not have used it, but I see overall the message you are trying to say. (Not saying I totally agree, either.)

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, whatevs.

Smith still swept the Seahawks and Cardinals when they went on to win the West... Stafford is still oh for life against Green Bay

That should be unforgivable considering how highly you rate him. Zero for life against the biggest rival?? How is that attractive?

I won't get into a comparison between QBs but I do remember how the Lions looked like they didn't have any belief or urgency in trying to win the game last year after Smith hit Walker for the TD. It was like, "f'it, we tried." I know that's not how it was, but I saw more effort in TOs slow walk back in Cincinnati than from the Lions - not just Stafford, but he was the QB. (Yes, I'm embellished a bit. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flat out, don't even talk to me about Stafford until he beats the Packers. Fuck him, he is worthless. Even Alex Smith can lead 49ers teams that have losing records to sweeping NFC West champions (on two separate occasions). This worthless fuck Stafford can't even win a single game against his division champs.

Pure. Absolute. Loser. Stafford blows.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flat out, don't even talk to me about Stafford until he beats the Packers. Fuck him, he is worthless. Even Alex Smith can lead 49ers teams that have losing records to sweeping NFC West champions (on two separate occasions). This worthless fuck Stafford can't even win a single game against his division champs.

Forget about division rivals, Smith and Co. beat the Packers. ;)

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forget about division rivals, Smith and Co. beat the Packers. ;)

lol, i don't care, i'm going to be a stubborn asshole.

until matthew sucks at life stafford beats the packers, i'll proudly say alex smith is better than him.... considering how much Stafford sucks, I'll probably get to take this asshole stance for 3 more years. Fuck Stafford, he is a bitch, I'm glad he isn't a 49er... I want winners, not losers who throw INTs and fumble away TDs... that motherfucker has zero excuses with megatron at his disposal.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

until matthew sucks at life stafford beats the packers, i'll proudly say alex smith is better than him.... considering how much Stafford sucks, I'll probably get to take this asshole stance for 3 more years. Fuck Stafford, he is a bitch, I'm glad he isn't a 49er... I want winners, not losers who throw INTs and fumble away TDs... that motherfucker has zero excuses with megatron at his disposal.

I have to give it to you for being stubborn, it would have been easier to say that you'd take Kaep over Stafford since I assume you'd take Kaep over Smith, although Kaep can't beat the Rams. Just kidding. He'll have a chance to beat two of the three division rivals before the season ends. (I know the whole Alex Smith thing was supposed to be an insult to Stafford.) I don't like Stafford, partly because of team and everyone's excitement over him, but I'll refrain from making comments on his talent or abilities.

klamar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So all you judge a QB by is wins against a division opponent? Not sure if stubborn is the right word to describe that.

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sanchez benched and tebow will not start McElroy will

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait here while I find my shocked GIF....

Not really, but you get the point.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I *hate* Sanchez with a passion, but even I know his 2012 problems have been more the fault of coaching & injures to the offense.

So, the Jets have benched Sanchez for McElroy (again).... Why the **** did they even trade for Tebow? If the team thinks Tebow is garbage, even if the Jets think he is the kind of garbage you want to keep in your house just so you can smell it, everyone knows McElroy will never be more than a backup, so I don't understand why they don't at least attempt to gain more hype/larger attendance numbers via having Tebow start. The 1 drive he had on MNF is the most action he's had in the entire season!

The whole "Tebow in NY" story almost seems like the GM has an asinine vendetta against Tebow. Yes, he sucks, but no need to embarrass the man. Let him get some snaps, or release him.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole "Tebow in NY" story almost seems like the GM has an asinine vendetta against Tebow. Yes, he sucks, but no need to embarrass the man. Let him get some snaps, or release him.

The whole signing Tebow thing was after the extension, but if it was after the Peyton Manning thing, then I could see it being because of the Tebow thing, in advance. If so, this Tebow thing cost them a lot, unless they can bring in a Harbaugh clone (does he have any other brothers? ;)) that they could still go with Sanchez.

I think, and I haven't looked at their schedule, that if Tebow came in and won out in the two games, people would be saying, see! This is the reason some say that Tebow was inactive the Arizona game. If you think about Singletary the year he took over, the end of the year got him the job. I know any coach could remove Tebow despite the public, especially with a new GM or coach, but why risk it? You're not going to the playoffs and Tebow might win meaningless games. Better just quit while you're behind, say it didn't work out and not give meaningless wins to mess up an already messy off-season.

SY8goat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sanchez benched and tebow will not start McElroy will

I wonder if Ryan deliberately made McElroy inactive to force himself to stick with Sanchez. Ryan said he never has 6 WR activated for a game.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I *hate* Sanchez with a passion, but even I know his 2012 problems have been more the fault of coaching & injures to the offense.

So, the Jets have benched Sanchez for McElroy (again).... Why the **** did they even trade for Tebow? If the team thinks Tebow is garbage, even if the Jets think he is the kind of garbage you want to keep in your house just so you can smell it, everyone knows McElroy will never be more than a backup, so I don't understand why they don't at least attempt to gain more hype/larger attendance numbers via having Tebow start. The 1 drive he had on MNF is the most action he's had in the entire season!

I'm sure they brought the hype thought they could fix him, realized it's hopeless so now they are biting the bullet.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole signing Tebow thing was after the extension, but if it was after the Peyton Manning thing, then I could see it being because of the Tebow thing, in advance. If so, this Tebow thing cost them a lot, unless they can bring in a Harbaugh clone (does he have any other brothers? ;)) that they could still go with Sanchez.

I think, and I haven't looked at their schedule, that if Tebow came in and won out in the two games, people would be saying, see! This is the reason some say that Tebow was inactive the Arizona game. If you think about Singletary the year he took over, the end of the year got him the job. I know any coach could remove Tebow despite the public, especially with a new GM or coach, but why risk it? You're not going to the playoffs and Tebow might win meaningless games. Better just quit while you're behind, say it didn't work out and not give meaningless wins to mess up an already messy off-season.

Rex, or at the very least, his coordinators, do not deserve to keep their jobs in New York after 2012. IMO Rex is looking Singletary-esque in his insane approach to which QB he starts (McElroy wins, but is benched... only to get the nod again later).

And admittedly I'm a bit of a Tebow troll because I love to see people angry whenever his team wins, but I've racked my brain to no avail trying to figure out any reason why the Jets traded for him, unless it was to confuse opposing teams within the first 4 weeks of the season, before defensive coordinators realized he was never going to be a factor on the field.

At least SF had a good running game before signing & eventually suspending Brandon Jacobs, but I am truly baffled as to the point of ruining Sanchez's confidence by signing Tebow.

serpenttile

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sachez definately has no confidence atm. I would like to see Alex go there and do well.

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Geez, is Stafford on your fantasy team or something? Because he's on mine and he took a crap for me last week in the fantasy playoffs. Fuck Stafford.

Geraint

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Generally not a fan when people judge a RB by removing his largest carry out of a game and then looking at what his totals were, but if you do that with Chris Johnson's numbers tonight, and remove the judgement part of it, this is one of the goofier totals you'll find. He had the 94-yard TD run. His 20 other carries went for a total of 28 rushing yards.

I keep him in the fantasy team because no matter how bad his team is, he is always likely to make a huge run in garbage time. I heard Barry Sanders would also break a lot of big runs