• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Washington Needs To Sign Corners This Week

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reddick telling the Jets and the Eagles he's not playing for them unless they pay him more money does not meet the requirements of extortion.

I'm unaware if the Eagles have received any compensation for trading Reddick to the Jets, but I'm not advocating for the Skins to make a deal with the Jets to acquire Reddick. I presonally believe Reddick has went about trying to get paid in the wrong way. He has very little if any leverage due to the contract he signed with the Eagles n has followed him to NYJ.

Falsely accusing a player of a crime while advocating that the entire league engage in the act of collusion is a bad look, G. What do you care if any other teams in the league not named the Skins acquires Reddick n reworks his contract more to his liking.

I just gave the definition and explained how it fits. While it is not the legal levle of extortion, it still fits.

The Eagles received no compensation because it was a conditional pick.

Nobody isclaiming a crime has been committed. Extortion is simply a word that can be criminal. I am not suggesting teams collude. I am suggesting that managers understand without talking to each other why it is a bad idea.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope…demanding more money after a team trades for you or refusing to play and meet your contractual requirements does.
I see, so your perspective is one based in honoring a contract, correct?

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So in other words Gonzo is getting beat technically. :hmm:

Lolololol. Yes, for example he gave up a TD to garrett wilson in the jets game, but even then the coverage was tight. From what i remember he was on wilson like glue up until that point. We've already seen what wilson did to forbes. Hey, Forbes could change my mind with his hitchhiker technique he will have to use this game. Let's give him a thumbs up

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if he can still run, but he's waiting for a contender. Still holding out hope for Forbes.