• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Saban finally speaks about 10 second rule

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have read where he was asked turned them down. they kept asking and he accepted. You believe what you want and I will too. I live here and I have very good reasons to believe what I wrote!

Link? I live about 5 miles from you and have access to pretty much everything you would unless its Alabama produced propaganda. I haven't seen anything that says he was asked multiple times or declined the invite in fact how he came to address the committee has been a little bit of a mystery since:

1. Only he and Bielema were there and every other coach in America seemed to be caught off guard.
2. Saban hasn't only address this in public once and the question was not asked nor answered.

To buy this we are going to need a link or it didn't happen.

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since day one Saban has said it's about "taking a look at it for player safety AND if this is the direction we want football headed? He also said he "is a defensive coach and it basically takes the coaching out of it."

Why isn't that legit? Can the game not change for the worst? Why don't we turn it into Arena football. Its faster and more exciting (according to y'alls definition of excitement).

It is all the posters in here who decided to take the part on safety (along with media) and focus almost solely on that because it made for a better story and easier to criticize!

Quote from Redding or not Saban was asked, several times, to talk to the committee. He finally said yes.

So, the coodinator of officials has no idea what he is talking about regarding a formal discussion about rules, but your double super secret corner store insider does? BWAAAAAHAAAAAHA!!!! :laugh3::L

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Link? I live about 5 miles from you and have access to pretty much everything you would unless its Alabama produced propaganda. I haven't seen anything that says he was asked multiple times or declined the invite in fact how he came to address the committee has been a little bit of a mystery since:

1. Only he and Bielema were there and every other coach in America seemed to be caught off guard.
2. Saban hasn't only address this in public once and the question was not asked nor answered.

To buy this we are going to need a link or it didn't happen.

Will produce before end of day. WT you think you know more what's going on with Auburn than me? I guarantee you do as I know more about Bama. If you or other (Romeo 15 minutes from Norman) don't have some connections and inside people and others than you're not very connected and probably don't get asked to many parties.

As for StarbigD's comments about "did they look outside the window lol." Seriously? You don't think they know how to ask a man whose opinion means a hell of a lot or get in touch with him?

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, the coodinator of officials has no idea what he is talking about regarding a formal discussion about rules, but your double super secret corner store insider does? BWAAAAAHAAAAAHA!!!! :laugh3::L

:10:

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

These Gumps are too much.

:lol:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will produce before end of day. WT you think you know more what's going on with Auburn than me? I guarantee you do as I know more about Bama. If you or other (Romeo 15 minutes from Norman) don't have some connections and inside people and others than you're not very connected and probably don't get asked to many parties.

As for StarbigD's comments about "did they look outside the window lol." Seriously? You don't think they know how to ask a man whose opinion means a hell of a lot or get in touch with him?

Twitter has made everyone an insider.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The problem with people in here is they have absolutely no ability to think outside a box or use some common sense. They take everything so literal. Could it of gone down like this? Not saying it did, just asking if it could have? They ask Saban multiple times to speak to committee. He turns them down. they finally ask again. He calls them and says' I've reconsidered I will speak. Redding in an interview than says Saban asked to speak to the committee? Is that possible? :suds: Just possible?

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe you should re-read what I posted.......maybe then it will sink in, cause you clearly MISSED IT, LOL

Saban was not invited.

The next question is, WHY would he be in the first place?

WHY do you think his opinion has more weight than someone who is RUNNING a HUNH?

The only reason to invite him, is IF the entire rule proposal is HIS IDEA.

But the obviousness of this is not something you'll ever figure out, that much is clear.

Continue on, I'll just keep laughing

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never used twitter in my life. I believe in real relationships.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you should re-read what I posted.......maybe then it will sink in, cause you clearly MISSED IT, LOL

Saban was not invited.

The next question is, WHY would he be in the first place?

WHY do you think his opinion has more weight than someone who is RUNNING a HUNH?

The only reason to invite him, is IF the entire rule proposal is HIS IDEA.

But the obviousness of this is not something you'll ever figure out, that much is clear.

Continue on, I'll just keep laughing

That post was not directly to you but I guess your narcissistic behavior took over. I'll just sit back and watch you ASSUME and ASSUME and ASSUME! :suds:

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That post was not directly to you but I guess your narcissistic behavior took over. I'll just sit back and watch you ASSUME and ASSUME and ASSUME! :suds:

So when you DIRECTLY state my name in your post, I am somehow ASSUMING you are talking to me, and you are not, in fact, talking to me?

REALLY?

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

dude you have completely lost it!!!!!

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
White Mamba is like clock work. I always know he's going to be around to thumbs up someone who posts against me or thumbs down me. I can just count on it! :yahoo: Go Mamba go!

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I posted some comments then wrote:

Note the as for, it means none of the other was directly at you. Just the part after as for. Get it yet?

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I posted some comments then wrote:

Note the as for, it means none of the other was directly at you. Just the part after as for. Get it yet?

Maybe you should take an english class or two or three my friend.......

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with people in here is they have absolutely no ability to think outside a box or use some common sense. They take everything so literal. Could it of gone down like this? Not saying it did, just asking if it could have? They ask Saban multiple times to speak to committee. He turns them down. they finally ask again. He calls them and says' I've reconsidered I will speak. Redding in an interview than says Saban asked to speak to the committee? Is that possible? :suds: Just possible?

Lmfao! Really?

Man oh man. Keep spinning so zero negative light will be shed upon the Alabama almighty.

When the evidence, Saban's own words, are there for everyone to see. Yet you spin the mans obvious intentions and his own quotes.

Unreal.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
White Mamba is like clock work. I always know he's going to be around to thumbs up someone who posts against me or thumbs down me. I can just count on it! :yahoo: Go Mamba go!

I maybe have given you 1 thumbs down out of all your posts.

And quit acting like a pussy. Why do u care who I give a thumbs up to? I have given nearly 2000 of them, I am not greedy with em.

Arrogant you are. Like I am giving thumbs up to those who disagree with you. You are not part of that decision. I agree with a post I rep it. Whether you are there or not...

Last edited by a moderator:

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol, you auburn fans are relentless :lol:

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah this thread officially now sucks hedgehog cock.