• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ryan Pole Hired as Bears GM

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um, not at all. I think it's the other way around. You constantly over and over point out how we should have thrown the season for a better draft slot, giving no other reason than it provides us a better pick. As in duh. In addition to the myriad number of reasons that I've previously explained why this is dumb, I just thought it would be fun to point out how a number of teams who year after year after year have excellent draft slots, yet year after year after year continue to post terrible seasons. I also pointed out how a number of teams who year after year after year have poor draft slots, yet year after year after year continue to have much success in the league. So I hope this 3rd grade level of explanation didn't go over your head.
You know BS, I've become a bit concerned over your attitude in here and how you post. I mean, think about it. You're always cranky, you constantly repeat the same old nonsensical talking points without backing up with any salient arguments. When challenged, you simply repeat your points. These are classic symptoms of dementia.

Hmmmm, and now that I think about it, you seem to have the exact same traits as..........

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1643913093983.png

Is that you posting in here all this time Mr. President??????

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Genius, while taking a morning shower thinking about the witty troll comments he will make in the day to come:

"Cody Parkey was cut by the Bears. Bears got worse the next season."

"Cody Parkey was cut by the Browns. The Browns got worse the next season."

*LIGHT BULB*

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know BS, I've become a bit concerned over your attitude in here and how you post. I mean, think about it. You're always cranky, you constantly repeat the same old nonsensical talking points without backing up with any salient arguments. When challenged, you simply repeat your points. These are classic symptoms of dementia.

Hmmmm, and now that I think about it, you seem to have the exact same traits as..........
After 17 years of posting with BS. At this point, I am more concerned with those who still spend energy consistently engaging him. He achieves a victory any time someone gets annoyed enough to stoop to his level with personal insults. It's a shtick. I don't understand why people still walk into his trap. He is smiling every time you guys try to "get" him.

When he makes a pure football post or reply to me. Sure, I'll talk football. But people... my god... will you guys ever learn when to stop and NOT get sucked into his web?

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After 17 years of posting with BS. At this point, I am more concerned with who still spend energy engaging him. He achieves a victory any time someone gets annoyed enough to stoop to his level with personal insults. It's a shtick. I don't understand why people still walk into his trap. He is smiling every time you guys try to "get" him.
Normally I agree with you Richi, but I'll admit I'm a fan of Mr. President (my new nickname for him), and I enjoy sticking it to him. And I say let the man smile all he wants just so long as I'm having just as much fun.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Normally I agree with you Richi, but I'll admit I'm a fan of Mr. President (my new nickname for him), and I enjoy sticking it to him. And I say let the man smile all he wants just so long as I'm having just as much fun.
As long as you're having fun, that's all that matters. With you, things are typically more lighthearted towards him. So, I can see that.

When BWW gets into it with him and it takes up 80% of the posts in a 7 page thread, though? That's not having fun. lol. No one can convince me of that. BS is grinning with every seething reply he gets from BWW.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After 17 years of posting with BS. At this point, I am more concerned with those who still spend energy consistently engaging him. He achieves a victory any time someone gets annoyed enough to stoop to his level with personal insults. It's a shtick. I don't understand why people still walk into his trap. He is smiling every time you guys try to "get" him.

When he makes a pure football post or reply to me. Sure, I'll talk football. But people... my god... will you guys ever learn when to stop and NOT get sucked into his web?

If he throws his ace in my face, I may have to bump his rump with my trump.

Sad side note...The Cosby show was amazing...Sad it's not on anymore because of that dipsh*t.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he throws his ace in my face, I may have to bump his rump with my trump.

Sad side note...The Cosby show was amazing...Sad it's not on anymore because of that dipsh*t.
When I scroll my guide. I see that it's on BET a lot of the time. But yeah... even though he was great at what he did? I can't really watch that show or his stand up because I just think about him being creepy when I see him. It's not like I'm outraged when I see him, but I am definitely distracted as all hell by the thoughts it puts in my head.

It really adds to the whole weirdness of the situation that he presented himself and was believed to be this moral crusader as well. Preaching family values and personally telling famous comedians that they need to stop swearing in their act. Apparently, bad words > r*pe.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You constantly over and over point out how we should have thrown the season for a better draft slot, giving no other reason than it provides us a better pick

Because that's precisely the only reason to throw the season, to get higher draft picks. Derrrr

I just thought it would be fun to point out how a number of teams who year after year after year have excellent draft slots, yet year after year after year continue to post terrible seasons

You can have high draft picks but that doesn't mean the organization is good at evaluating talent or have a competent coaching staff. There are many factors involved in winning. Your suggestion that I somehow implied that simply having higher draft picks automatically equals winning exemplifies the simplicity of your brain. You are radically dumb.

I also pointed out how a number of teams who year after year after year have poor draft slots, yet year after year after year continue to have much success in the league.

See above.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Genius is often identified as crazy.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Genius, while taking a morning shower thinking about the witty troll comments he will make in the day to come:

"Cody Parkey was cut by the Bears. Bears got worse the next season."

"Cody Parkey was cut by the Browns. The Browns got worse the next season."

*LIGHT BULB*

Never said either. Resorting to lying is lame.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lmao

Smartest comment of the day.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When BWW gets into it with him and it takes up 80% of the posts in a 7 page thread, though? That's not having fun. lol. No one can convince me of that. BS is grinning with every seething reply he gets from BWW.

You know me too well richi. We go way back.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because that's precisely the only reason to throw the season, to get higher draft picks. Derrrr

You can have high draft picks but that doesn't mean the organization is good at evaluating talent or have a competent coaching staff. There are many factors involved in winning. Your suggestion that I somehow implied that simply having higher draft picks automatically equals winning exemplifies the simplicity of your brain. You are radically dumb.
Well then Mr. President, if you truly believe what I bolded, then why do you time after time after time after time keep insisting that we needed to throw the season in order for a better draft slot? I mean, wouldn't it be more prudent to simply say screw the draft position, we need smarter management, especially when it comes to evaluating potential draft picks vs risking so much by simply throwing the season?

Mr. President, I eagerly await your response.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well then Mr. President, if you truly believe what I bolded, then why do you time after time after time after time keep insisting that we needed to throw the season in order for a better draft slot? I mean, wouldn't it be more prudent to simply say screw the draft position, we need smarter management, especially when it comes to evaluating potential draft picks vs risking so much by simply throwing the season?

Mr. President, I eagerly await your response.

Because Pace was not an awful evaluator of talent? Because even incompetent evaluators are better off with higher picks than lower picks? Under your stupid rationale, why even have draft picks? lets trade them all away if management is completely incompetent eh?

You are radically dumb. You should be honored i'm even addressing you.

You can tell who the idiots are, they are so confused by such a simple and obvious strategy.

This is where you pivot...

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am Nostradamus.
More like you are Corky.
Hah, I now have a 3rd nickname for you!!

Capt Mensa: Only a true Mensa candidate can utter such brilliance as "The Genius sees things others don't" - such as seeing normal where everyone else sees stupidity.

Mr. President: You know, anger, senility, avoidance. I'm guessing you mumble a lot as well.

Corky: I'll bet your parents nicknamed you this as a kid, but sadly it stuck all thru high school.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More like you are Corky.

You're a lightweight junior. I soundly defended my stance and destroyed your idiotic ideas and i did all that while predicting what you would say next. You deserve no more of the genius's time.