• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Russell Wilson

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phillip Rivers would have 3 Super Bowls with that team around him. Wilson is mediocre.

I'll give ya RW is mediocre, but don't give me Rivers wins 3 of anything...great talent, but he's had good teams, been to the playoffs (too bad a lot of it was with Shottenhiemer)...just never got it done...RW comes in as a 2nd yr QB and wins a SB and backs it up with another appearance...everything in between might be mediocre, but I'll take those results over 300yds/2tds every week but watching in JAN.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been 7 mins since someone posted in this thread... Wtf guys, this is my morning read!

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been 7 mins since someone posted in this thread... Wtf guys, this is my morning read!
My bro Rock didn't get as many PNW fish as he was expecting so he abandoned the thread.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stevie Winwood and Traffic a song for Philip Rivers. It's called 'Dr Mr Fantasy', because that is all he will ever be good for.
thats a great song.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bro Rock didn't get as many PNW fish as he was expecting so he abandoned the thread.
heating up meatloaf and mashed potatoes.

im teaching my girl how to cook.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im sure you saw him make those bad reads and awful decisions when they had 1st and Goal from the 3 last week

I just see that too much from him
He has over 20 4th Q comebacks and game winning drives, including one he had against the Browns. The play calling on that 1st and goal series was so bad, running it twice when they had no success on the ground all game. Rivers did make a bad pass on 2nd and goal with Woodhead open, he was so focused on his security blanket Gates. As for being a "real life losing QB", it's hard to win on a cursed franchise. Even your boy Eli would have failed to win any SB's here while Rivers would probably have 2 or more as a Giant.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has over 20 4th Q comebacks and game winning drives, including one he had against the Browns. The play calling on that 1st and goal series was so bad, running it twice when they had no success on the ground all game. Rivers did make a bad pass on 2nd and goal with Woodhead open, he was so focused on his security blanket Gates. As for being a "real life losing QB", it's hard to win on a cursed franchise. Even your boy Eli would have failed to win any SB's here while Rivers would probably have 2 or more as a Giant.

I used to really dislike Rivers. And his delivery is really kind of hinky, like Newtons.

But I quite like him now. He's a gamer. I'd take him. Maybe not over a Brady but quite possibly a Romo or a Wilson.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No, i have no reason to believe that last part

Rivers' Chargers have underacheived FAR more than i remember than exceeding expectations

Eli playing on "stacked" Giants teams is a complete myth

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to really dislike Rivers. And his delivery is really kind of hinky, like Newtons.

But I quite like him now. He's a gamer. I'd take him. Maybe not over a Brady but quite possibly a Romo or a Wilson.
I like Wilson(and Romo), but he's been able to ride a great defense to wins so far. I don't know if he'd be able to win shootouts every other week, there was a stat recently that said Wilson is 0-11 when opponents score 25+ points.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, i have no reason to believe that last part

Rivers' Chargers have underacheived FAR more than i remember than exceeding expectations

Eli playing on "stacked" Giants teams is a complete myth
Eli also never had Norv Turner as his coach. I'm not denying that Rivers has had some great teams and failed to make it to the big stage but it's not all on him. Did Eli have a kicker miss 3 kicks in a playoff game after he missed 3 during the entire regular season or have a player pick off Brady but fumble the ball when trying to run it back? Eli made an amazing play in the first SB win, but he also had a defense that held the great Pats offense 20pts under their scoring avg.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

dude

she just asked me to move in with her.

noooo-o.gif

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Wilson(and Romo), but he's been able to ride a great defense to wins so far. I don't know if he'd be able to win shootouts every other week, there was a stat recently that said Wilson is 0-11 when opponents score 25+ points.

This year he's pretty much been 0-fer unless the team he's playing sucks ass....