• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rumors, Rumors, Rumors........

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I damn sure remember the Dunking Handle, was not aware it was done on anything other than the plain dounut?
Only on certain holidays. Pumpkin in the fall. They made a plain/chocolate swirl at New year's and they made the first dipped chocolate with a handle on Labor day because that was the start of school and the end of the summer up here in New England. Th4 handle wasn't dipped to keep the kids from getting messed up. Only time I can remember my father actually bringing home a dozen. Can you remember when a dozen Dunkins were $1.29?? I remember cutting out a $.10 coupon from the paper and getting a dozen mixed donuts for $.99.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only on certain holidays. Pumpkin in the fall. They made a plain/chocolate swirl at New year's and they made the first dipped chocolate with a handle on Labor day because that was the start of school and the end of the summer up here in New England. Th4 handle wasn't dipped to keep the kids from getting messed up. Only time I can remember my father actually bringing home a dozen. Can you remember when a dozen Dunkins were $1.29?? I remember cutting out a $.10 coupon from the paper and getting a dozen mixed donuts for $.99.
I remember my mom leaving three dollars on the table with on Friday night with a note. " David in the morning get dressed and go get two dozen donuts from Dunkin, make sure to get me two plain" This was in Derry.. I walked there came back and watch cartoons well mom and pops slept

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember my mom leaving three dollars on the table with on Friday night with a note. " David in the morning get dressed and go get two dozen donuts from Dunkin, make sure to get me two plain" This was in Derry.. I walked there came back and watch cartoons well mom and pops slept

I'm just glad you didn't finish with "I walked there and back, the whole time wondering Who the fuck is David"

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Latest rumor around is that the patriots have offered the raiders a 5th Round pick for Marcus and no one has offered anything better. The raiders probably won't trade him to the Broncos unless they are willing to give up a third. The Eagles don't want to give up a third or fourth because they need to be active in the draftand can't give up much, even for a QB.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Field yates, a former staff member of the Patriots and close friend of BB, say that to what he believes is that the Patriots are now pretty much done with free agency unless something too good to pass up happens. He said that Belichick is chomping at the bit to get this team practicing together. Like everyone else, there will be a wait until july when camp opens.

Owners are meeting very soon and could tell the league to open up mini camps in May and June.

Yates finished his short interview with Tony Mazzarotti of Felger and Mazz on 98;5 the Spots Hub by saying that he believes that Belichick is planning to move up in the draft and not to be shocked when he selects QB Trey Lance.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Field yates, a former staff member of the Patriots and close friend of BB, say that to what he believes is that the Patriots are now pretty much done with free agency unless something too good to pass up happens. He said that Belichick is chomping at the bit to get this team practicing together. Like everyone else, there will be a wait until july when camp opens.

Owners are meeting very soon and could tell the league to open up mini camps in May and June.

Yates finished his short interview with Tony Mazzarotti of Felger and Mazz on 98;5 the Spots Hub by saying that he believes that Belichick is planning to move up in the draft and not to be shocked when he selects QB Trey Lance.
I like it...Or I will if he does it.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have no issue with Lance just not sure BB is to into trading up, I know it's happened just not sure it will

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no issue with Lance just not sure BB is to into trading up, I know it's happened just not sure it will
Close friend to BB? Telling everybody what BB is going to do? Screams decoy to me.....

I'm not sure we can up high enough to draft Lance.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Close friend to BB? Telling everybody what BB is going to do? Screams decoy to me.....

I'm not sure we can up high enough to draft Lance.
That's not what I said. He's a close friend of Bill's and this is what Yates thinks, not what Bill thinks or is going to do.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats(apparently) still lurking on Jimmy G:

According to ESPN NFL insider Dianna Russini, the New England Patriots are still weighing the possibility of bringing back one-time Tom Brady-successor Jimmy Garoppolo via a trade with the San Francisco 49ers.

San Francisco has repeatedly said it expects Garoppolo to be its starting quarterback when Week 1 of the 2021 season rolls around, but that hasn’t stopped talk of a potential reunion throughout the offseason.

“Just recently I was talking to somebody in the league who I really trust…He said, ‘Do not take the Jimmy Garoppolo trade off the table,’” Russini explained.

“That is something New England is still sniffing out. Bill [Belichick] doesn’t like to put his cards out on the table, so most think, ‘Oh well if we all know about that, that probably won’t happen.’ But there is definitely a tone in the league that it could still go down.”

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just so you understand. I honestly don't care, but the guys in here will tell you if you don't already know, I get really anal about screwing around with unrelated shit in a thread. This is the Rumor thread not the Dunkin Donuts reminiscence thread. Let’s try and stay on topic.
In all honesty, I've seen people killed for a lot less.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things turned nasty in Wisconsin yesterday. The packers have decided not to do anything at all with Aaron Rodgers contract and have set the wheels in motion for the shit to hit the fan. By restructuring his contract and turning all of the roster and playing bonuses into a straight bonuses and spread it over two years, it's evident that the pack are planning on hauling in a boatload of draft picks next year. Rodgers cap hit will be $40.1M in 2021. Jordan Love will be in the 3rd year of his rookie contract in 2022 and the pack will have to know if he's the future.

Word is that four teams have already contacted the packers. Chicago, who were immediately turned away. San Francisco and John Lynch who is looking like a man sentenced to death and is trying like hell to get the verdict changed with JG. The Denver Broncos. Elway knows that he's up against it and hasn't been able to stem the rising tide of unhappy fans and owners since Manning retired. Finally the new England patriots who have money and draft picks. Think of what the patriots offense would look like with Aaron Rodgers playing for the next 4 or 5 years..

Rumor now is that Lynch is listening for the 508 call and it ain't ringing. Could be that BB has decided to move on from JG and is putting together an offer for AR.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things turned nasty in Wisconsin yesterday. The packers have decided not to do anything at all with Aaron Rodgers contract and have set the wheels in motion for the shit to hit the fan. By restructuring his contract and turning all of the roster and playing bonuses into a straight bonuses and spread it over two years, it's evident that the pack are planning on hauling in a boatload of draft picks next year. Rodgers cap hit will be $40.1M in 2021. Jordan Love will be in the 3rd year of his rookie contract in 2022 and the pack will have to know if he's the future.

Word is that four teams have already contacted the packers. Chicago, who were immediately turned away. San Francisco and John Lynch who is looking like a man sentenced to death and is trying like hell to get the verdict changed with JG. The Denver Broncos. Elway knows that he's up against it and hasn't been able to stem the rising tide of unhappy fans and owners since Manning retired. Finally the new England patriots who have money and draft picks. Think of what the patriots offense would look like with Aaron Rodgers playing for the next 4 or 5 years..

Rumor now is that Lynch is listening for the 508 call and it ain't ringing. Could be that BB has decided to move on from JG and is putting together an offer for AR.
By the time this is over the Pats will have been mentioned or linked to every NFL QB along with Montana, Grogan and Lamonica.

I am so tired of the Pats are rumored to this QB, that QB etc etc etc.

The Pats just need to draft their QB to shut down the shit storm of misinformation.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the time this is over the Pats will have been mentioned or linked to every NFL QB along with Montana, Grogan and Lamonica.

I am so tired of the Pats are rumored to this QB, that QB etc etc etc.

The Pats just need to draft their QB to shut down the shit storm of misinformation.
You forgot the guy from the replacements movie... his teammates really wanted to play for him...

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You forgot the guy from the replacements movie... his teammates really wanted to play for him...
Or the guy from The Longest Yard.

Either way I don't blame BK for posting it, it just gets old. Need draft day to get here quick

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots are preparing to make a move if..............

The Las Vegas Raiders have asked Marcus Mariota to take a pay cut from $20.7M to #
$3M in 2021. If he refuses, the Raider will have no option other than to cut him.

Patriot will pounce if Mariota is cut. He's no longer tradable because of of the Raiders need to pare money.

I don't want Mariota on the Patriots. I might be in the minority here on that one but I just don't