• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rumors, Rumors, Rumors........

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimmy G is not that good/always hurt. He’s had one healthy season as a starter in the NFL? I’m not breaking the bank(in trade capital and then actual payroll) on a guy like that. I’d rather roll the dice in the draft.

So, Shoulder sprain on his non throwing shoulder, High ankle sprain, and a torn ACL.
Torn ACL is a big one, but other than that, he's pretty solid.
His one full year? Straight to the SB and was in it to win it right to the end. Worth it to me if Bill can get him to restructure to fit the cap.
Besides, with the OL Bill put together? Jimmy G would stay pretty clean.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, Shoulder sprain on his non throwing shoulder, High ankle sprain, and a torn ACL.
Torn ACL is a big one, but other than that, he's pretty solid.
His one full year? Straight to the SB and was in it to win it right to the end. Worth it to me if Bill can get him to restructure to fit the cap.
Besides, with the OL Bill put together? Jimmy G would stay pretty clean.
“Pretty solid”? I’d hate to see your definition of someone that is injury prone. The Pats DID have him with a good offensive line...and he immediately got hurt.

His “straight to the SB” run had little to do with him and more to do with a dominant run game and elite defense. Jimmy just had to manage the game and limit mistakes. I don’t trust this guy(as a QB or to stay healthy). I think he’s fool’s gold.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“Pretty solid”? I’d hate to see your definition of someone that is injury prone. The Pats DID have him with a good offensive line...and he immediately got hurt.

His “straight to the SB” run had little to do with him and more to do with a dominant run game and elite defense. Jimmy just had to manage the game and limit mistakes. I don’t trust this guy(as a QB or to stay healthy). I think he’s fool’s gold.
I agree with your comment about JG and injuries but disagree about how you characterize his play. First, the most important job a QB has is managing the game. Second, plenty of guys "just need to manage" and manage to fuck it up (cough cam cough). His plays wasn't always sexy stellar but at times it was and we around here know this one thing "sexy stellar without a W gets you no bonuses"...

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And the coach clearly had no trust in him during that Super Bowl. Don't get me wrong, the run game was dominant but that series before halftime reeked of no trust in the QB.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I certainly view Jimmy as an upgrade over Cam anytime. Jimmy is probably a B-/C+ while Cam is a C-/D+ QB at the moment. But I don’t like having to give away so much value for that upgrade. I still prefer they use some of that capital and upgrade in the draft.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How the hell do you know what he has done in the offseason, please stop saying shit you cannot substantiate, you do this all the time. He is currently out in Cali with Stid and the rest of the WRs and TEs.
Prove what I said is incorrect. Provide links or video of Cam out west. Provide video or links of Cam doing anything but attending events where he can get his picture taken since the season ended..

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I certainly view Jimmy as an upgrade over Cam anytime. Jimmy is probably a B-/C+ while Cam is a C-/D+ QB at the moment. But I don’t like having to give away so much value for that upgrade. I still prefer they use some of that capital and upgrade in the draft.
I agree, but Lynch is upping the ante. He claims that JG will be around as the starter unless something happens. It appears that he thinks if someone wants JG that badly, they will cough up a first round pick. That takes the patriots out that game. Bill won't give up more than whatever he's got JG valued at.

The folks that cover the 49ers think Lynch will go for Mac Jones. Shanahan likes guys that tend to stay in the pocket and go through the progressions in the passing game. Jones and Fields fit that type more than LLance or Mond. Mills is still the dark horse.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prove what I said is incorrect. Provide links or video of Cam out west. Provide video or links of Cam doing anything but attending events where he can get his picture taken since the season ended..
"The list of attendees at Jarrett Stidham’s “Pats West” pass-catching summit is growing.
Quarterback Cam Newton and wide receivers N’Keal Harry, Nelson Agholor and Isaiah Zuber joined Stidham"

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My definition?
Kevin Kolb. 1 game in 2010, turf toe then concussions took him out in 2011, bad ribs took him out for half the season or more in 2012.
Big Ben didn't play a full season from 2008 through 2012. then injured in 2015, and 2019.
Jake Locker.
Sam Bradford.
Chad Pennington.

Yep straight to the SB with the rest of his team.
Just Like Brady did in 2020.
Brady was surrounded by schmucks, Jabronis, and degenerates you say?

What was Brady's job in 2001? Just don't fuck up.2002? the same except they did.
2003? Don't fuck it up. Short passes, control the ball, no turnovers and let the defense keep them in the game...he managed it.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My definition?
Kevin Kolb. 1 game in 2010, turf toe then concussions took him out in 2011, bad ribs took him out for half the season or more in 2012.
Big Ben didn't play a full season from 2008 through 2012. then injured in 2015, and 2019.
Jake Locker.
Sam Bradford.
Chad Pennington.

Yep straight to the SB with the rest of his team.
Just Like Brady did in 2020.
Brady was surrounded by schmucks, Jabronis, and degenerates you say?

What was Brady's job in 2001? Just don't fuck up.2002? the same except they did.
2003? Don't fuck it up. Short passes, control the ball, no turnovers and let the defense keep them in the game...he managed it.
Unfortunately Cam can't even hit on the short passes.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"The list of attendees at Jarrett Stidham’s “Pats West” pass-catching summit is growing.
Quarterback Cam Newton and wide receivers N’Keal Harry, Nelson Agholor and Isaiah Zuber joined Stidham"
DOH!!!!!

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's this week. Show some video of Cam doing anything but shooting the shit with someone.

How about some pics or video of anything he's done since the last game before he he went to "STIDHAM'S" workout??.

I'd like to see some video of Cam throwing a football to a WR or TE. Or even a shot or two of him running a lap or a sprint.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad videos. Maybe you should volunteer to do the camera work?

If you click the link...then click the following link to bring you to twitter...
Then drag the little white ball on the video, you can almost do a frame by frame.

It DOES look like Cam is getting his elbow up parallel with the ground, and it does look like he is getting his hand way back behind his head.
But, it also appears to be an intentionally controlled motion without a lot of heat.

Maybe there is hope.
Maybe not. It did not look as natural as Stiddy's.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's this week. Show some video of Cam doing anything but shooting the shit with someone.

How about some pics or video of anything he's done since the last game before he he went to "STIDHAM'S" workout??.

I'd like to see some video of Cam throwing a football to a WR or TE. Or even a shot or two of him running a lap or a sprint.
Dude you are such a dumbass, really who the fuck has pictures shit for brains. Once again you threw some shit out there with nothing to back it. You are so god damn anxious to act like the no-it-all Patriots source you often come off looking like the idiot you prove yourself to be again and again. We are not the problem Ken you are!

Why don't you stop throwing out banter you can't back then none of us here would have to e-scold your ass,