• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rumors, Rumors, Rumors........

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odd isn't it? Chargers, Eagles, Texans, Jaguars, Lions, Jets all have openings for a Head Coach and not one has asked to speak to Josh, No one knows 100% why he walked away from the Colts, but he did have nearly two years with a very interfering GM in Denver. I'm really surprised that the Jags haven't at least spoken with him. The Jets would benefit more than anyone but they'll wait until the playoffs are over and then try to steal a Super Bowl OC.

Eagles now in talks for at least an interview

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who the fuck is Frank Schwab and why would anyone care what the fuck he thinks.
He looks like a *********.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who the fuck is Frank Schwab and why would anyone care what the fuck he thinks.
He looks like a *********.

I don't know... Why the hostility BK?

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak and Fitz are a huge upgrade over Cam. I'd like to see what this offense could do with Fitzpatrick at the controls. I think they'd be right back at 10-6 worst case. Give him a couple if better targets and it would be much better.
Fitz will pump you up, just to let you down...just like he always has. Has Fitz won a playoff game?

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak and Fitz are a huge upgrade over Cam. I'd like to see what this offense could do with Fitzpatrick at the controls. I think they'd be right back at 10-6 worst case. Give him a couple if better targets and it would be much better.
I totally agree.
You or I would be an upgrade over Cam. Maybe not huge upgrades.
I just feel there are better trade or as good FA options out there that would be a better bridge while finding a QB to be the face of the franchise.
I was never high on Scam Newton prior to this year, but I got fully on board the hype train as was the only train. If BB brings in Fitz, I'll be on that train too. I'll Hoorah hoorah until the season is over next year and the year after and the year after.
Those guys just don't make me say Yes! Get Him!! of all the FA or potential trades that have been floated or rumored.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think in the right offense with good coaching Dalton can be a consistent winner. Good game manager that has had to play from behind most of his career.

Interested to hear your thoughts on what the Pats should do at QB next season?
Get very, very lucky.....

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know... Why the hostility BK?
If someone is going tweet about anything, they should have some knowledge or familiarity with what they say. If he's a Joe Q. Public from Oshkosh, WI, why does what he have to say so critical that it deserves attention on the Hoop. My question is valid, who is he? A writer, newsperson, NFL expert? Why would I be compelled to follow Joe Schwab if I tweeted?

People in this board shit all over the media from Boston, what is so special about Joe Schwab? Or his opinion??

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get very, very lucky.....
You might be right Southie. Dalton did run the Cowboy offense this year but wasn't setting the world on fire. I don't know f McCarthy or the OC didn't use him right or he's not able to adapt. If Josh is still here, the Pats offense is a bit more complex than the average offense. The language is supposedly different than anything else but correlates to how the offense is set.

I would like to give Fitzpatrick a chance to run this offense and work with a rookie and Stidham and then give them both mop up or blown out opportunities. I don't think Cam gave one iota of QB knowledge to Stidham in 2020.

One guy I think will be available is Jamie Newmn from Georgia. He opted out because of Covid and spent the entire season working out with coaches and others. He's 6'4" 235#. Newman completed 61 percent of his passes in 2019 for 2,868 yards with 26 touchdowns and 11 interceptions. He also has six rushing touchdowns with 464 yards on the ground. In 2018, Newman completed 60 percent of his passes for 1,083 yards with nine touchdowns and four interceptions.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If someone is going tweet about anything, they should have some knowledge or familiarity with what they say. If he's a Joe Q. Public from Oshkosh, WI, why does what he have to say so critical that it deserves attention on the Hoop. My question is valid, who is he? A writer, newsperson, NFL expert? Why would I be compelled to follow Joe Schwab if I tweeted?

People in this board shit all over the media from Boston, what is so special about Joe Schwab? Or his opinion??

If it is sports related then it is relevant here.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Josh deserves another shot but Philly never saw that as a fit. Sidenote good for Philly, getting rid of a quitter

pachyderm

kick assery king
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NBC Sports Boston ..... Boston Sports Tonight had an hour long discussion last night about the very real possibility of Josh McDaniels being hired by the New York Giants to be the next GM/Head Coach much like Bill Belichick. Nothing is concrete but they sure seemed to have a boatload of information. Guaranteed contract for at least 6 years, total control of the everything from coaching staff to scouts to draft.

Then came the second nuclear missile. Matt Patricia and the Chicago Bears. Apparently John Fox has run out of time and favor. Patricia represents the defensive mind set that they want for the Windy City. Again, long term guaranteed 5 to 7 years and total control.

Belichick can't be the head coach forever, but it just doesn't appear that he's ready to grab his boat and sail into the sunset. If Josh and Matt move on, who are the next men up??
I can't stand that dude. I think he is a horrible coach. Good riddance.

I also think Matt Patricia, who I do think is an ok guy, is a very bad head coach as well.

LOL Just realized I was commenting on a 3 year old post...

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fitz will pump you up, just to let you down...just like he always has. Has Fitz won a playoff game?

Cm can't even begin to find the pump.
The two aren't related. If it were a choice of Cam vs maybe... But it's Cam? No, FitzTragic? No.

However, I'll root for whoever is in the uni come September.