• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rumors, Rumors, Rumors........

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had a good year last year. Yeah, I know. I'm looking outside the box. Got something better?

"8/29/20: Crum broke out for Kent State in 2019, completing just under 70 percent of his passes for 2,622 yards with 20 touchdowns and only two interceptions."

Who has he played though? I am honestly asking as I have no clue...

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw Crum twice this year. He's got an edge about him that i liked when I saw what he could do. He has a quick trigger finger and he completed a 55 yarder point to point and didn't look like he was throwing a shot put. I think he could be successful here if Josh is here. Having a new OC could be a problem for any new QB.

Welp Arizona Wildcats just hired Jedd Fisch

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good for Jedd. He was in line to be the OC, but he must know that BB is not going to do much with the offense in the draft and will spend the cap money on retreads. Everything is pointing to Josh going to the Chargers.

No OC, DC or QB Coach. It's time for the owner to have a pivate conversation with BB.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Santa puts coal in BB's stocking, actually both of them.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Santa puts coal in BB's stocking, actually both of them.
because he had an off year? He's been to the AFCCG 13 of 21 years, just one off of 2 out of 3 years. He's been to the SB 9 times, just under every other year.. He's won it 6 times or once every 3.5 years...

Nobody seems to get that he's rebuilding his formula and it's the formula that leads to continued success... Sure, a dash of TB helped a lot.

Be honest BK, What was your take when BB cut Lawyer Malloy? The funny part is this: had they kept Malloy they probably have the same results that year, however, that moved solidified the process behind his formula for success through the naughts...

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
because he had an off year? He's been to the AFCCG 13 of 21 years, just one off of 2 out of 3 years. He's been to the SB 9 times, just under every other year.. He's won it 6 times or once every 3.5 years...

Nobody seems to get that he's rebuilding his formula and it's the formula that leads to continued success... Sure, a dash of TB helped a lot.
I would argue that it was more than a "dash of TB". If Cam Newton had 3% of TB's skills, the Patriots would be in the playoffs. Cam has sucked since the start and BB has stuck with him. That's not rebuilding, that's bullheaded. Failure to change failure is failure. You can adore nd praise him for the past twenty years and I will will do the same. But right now, he does not have the best interest of the team at the front of his actions. If he did, he would have cut Cam and had a parade of QBs if necessary until he found one who could at least throw the ball ten yards. BiLL Belichick has said this same phrase since 2001. "I don't care what you did last year. What can you do for me now?"

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HO, HO, HO............................

Merry Christmas

1608906411448.png

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get into my sexy position like this and I could get any woman...man... ANYONE!
I swear, I was washing the bathroom floor the other day and my right foot slipped back exactly like that guy. Only it slipped back about 30 times faster. My balls slammed on the floor and I thought I'd torn my right leg partially off. I wish I had a video of that to share because you guys wouldn't be able to sleep because you wouldn't be able to stop laughing until Monday morning. As much as it hurt I'm laughing out loud about it now.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I swear, I was washing the bathroom floor the other day and my right foot slipped back exactly like that guy. Only it slipped back about 30 times faster. My balls slammed on the floor and I thought I'd torn my right leg partially off. I wish I had a video of that to share because you guys wouldn't be able to sleep because you wouldn't be able to stop laughing until Monday morning. As much as it hurt I'm laughing out loud about it now.
You read it here folks... BK admitting he and Charlie are alike....

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are very lucky you did not tear your hamstring. Happens all the time like that - especially to old people.