• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rumors, Rumors, Rumors........

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was there a year the Pats didn't make the playofss with Danny? I get the point though, with better production the Pats could had home field during 12, 13 and 15.

There's no question of a part-time Danny's value. Especially if you compare to our 3rd string QB holding a roster spot.
I'm just not wanting him to kick a young receiver out.....

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to keep young and sure-handed Dorsett. If Amendola was 30 it would be a slam dunk under the current circumstances. We really need to stock and play some young(er) receivers. Dorsett might not be too expensive. Do we pass on Amendola while Dorsett is listening to offers?

How do you feel about Dorsett if Gronk, Amendola, Hogan, and Edelman are all gone next year?
you gotta think gronk is gone this or next, edelman is aging, hogan likely gone this year

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michael Bennett DE Eagles Trade to Patriots along with 2020 7th for Patriots 2020 5th.
Martellus Bennett TE (Retired) Unretiring to play on Patriots with brother Michael
Danny Amendola WR Dolphins Released by Dolphins wants to return to Patriots
Randall Cobb WR Packers FA who Patriots tried to trade for 2018. Interested in playing for BB and possibly winning ring.
Jason McCourty CB/S Patriots FA who says he would like to finish career playing alongside twin brother Devin

Josh Rosen QB ARZ I forgot that there has been some talk between the Patriots and Cardinals. Heard tonight that this may get done for a 3rd Round draft pick.

Also heard that the packers are talking with Cobb and that Rodgers wants him to stay.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Josh Rosen QB ARZ I forgot that there has been some talk between the Patriots and Cardinals. Heard tonight that this may get done for a 3rd Round draft pick.

Also heard that the packers are talking with Cobb and that Rodgers wants him to stay.

Re-grading of last years draft gave the Cardinals an "F" for drafting Rosen.
3rd rounder? What the hell, see what he's got......

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no question of a part-time Danny's value. Especially if you compare to our 3rd string QB holding a roster spot.
I'm just not wanting him to kick a young receiver out.....

Agreed, I see little to no value to signing Amendola other than he is white.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Re-grading of last years draft gave the Cardinals an "F" for drafting Rosen.
3rd rounder? What the hell, see what he's got......
He didn't have a great year last year, but he was thrown into a bad situation and certainly didn't have the OL to help him out. Considering that the Patriots have three third rounders, giving one up for a Brady understudy would be worth the risk. He played every game and overall was that bad for not having a mentor or a decent system. His contract is for $2M for the next two years which is what Hoyer is getting. Having Rosen would allow the Patriots to cut Hoyer and Etling if necessary and not miss a beat. Rosen might blossom under the eye and tutaledge of Brady.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find Amendola more of an asset to the NE offense and STs. He'll also be a cheaper option. NE only parted ways with him because of $ it wasn't because of his on or off field performance.

If I could only have one today give me DA assuming he's not hiding any injury.

While I agree with this, if I can only have one for a playoff game, give me DA. Brady will use him.
For a season (or more) give me PD. He is faster. He has a super catch percentage.
But he does need to work on his connection/chemistry with TB.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to keep young and sure-handed Dorsett. If Amendola was 30 it would be a slam dunk under the current circumstances. We really need to stock and play some young(er) receivers. Dorsett might not be too expensive. Do we pass on Amendola while Dorsett is listening to offers?

How do you feel about Dorsett if Gronk, Amendola, Hogan, and Edelman are all gone next year?

I feel the same. Not a fan of Dorsett. I just don't see his value.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel the same. Not a fan of Dorsett. I just don't see his value.
Hell Dorsett has done little to warrant any real thought, in fact I am not sure he or Amendola are something I want to see on the field.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell Dorsett has done little to warrant any real thought, in fact I am not sure he or Amendola are something I want to see on the field.

I don't think Brady trusted Dorsett 1005 even though he made some pretty great catches in the platoffs.

On the other hand, Brady does trust Amendola and Amendola knows that he's ntthe main target. That alone makes DA a bit more valuable in my opinion than Dorsett.

I'm not a huge fan of either one, but if I had to pick one over the other, I think DA would be a much better option than PD.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Brady trusted Dorsett 1005 even though he made some pretty great catches in the platoffs.

On the other hand, Brady does trust Amendola and Amendola knows that he's ntthe main target. That alone makes DA a bit more valuable in my opinion than Dorsett.

I'm not a huge fan of either one, but if I had to pick one over the other, I think DA would be a much better option than PD.
I can agree with that Dorsett proved little last year. He has speed but I really think he just can't pick up on the offense.

I would rather see them target Tate and draft a rookie early

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can agree with that Dorsett proved little last year. He has speed but I really think he just can't pick up on the offense.

I would rather see them target Tate and draft a rookie early

I'd be ok with this.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Danny A to the Lions just popped up on ESPN

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots are talking with LeVon bell. Don't ask me why or what the hell is going on unless Bell is trying to really crack the bank with the Jets. The last thing the patriots need, in my opinion, is a running back.