• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rumors, Rumors, Rumors........

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a "NEED" per se, but he would improve our pass rush and run stop.
Keeping rush in check forces an offense to pass more.
With a better pass rush, QB's would be forced to throw sooner and make riskier throws.

So it would balance out.

Maybe.
Jones is contracted for $20 million this year - and wants a new contract!

Gilmore is contracted for $7 million this year - and wants a new contract!

Both are coming off serious injuries and have not been practicing.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jones is contracted for $20 million this year - and wants a new contract!

Gilmore is contracted for $7 million this year - and wants a new contract!

Both are coming off serious injuries and have not been practicing.
NE also has an improved pass rush. Who's snaps would Jones take?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As things appear right now, The landing spot for Stephon Gilmore will be New Orleans.

No details, no confirmation, just that the Patriots have agreed in principal and so have the Saints, the sticking point appears to be what and or who the Patriots will get in return. Unless the Colts blow up the trade by offering something more than their original offer, whatever that was.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Injuries have become a disease in Baltimore and the Ravens are scrambling just to get warm bodies.

Rumors last night and this morning are saying that the Ravens are in contact with Mr. Belichick about Mr. Gilmore and his physical availability when he comes off PUP. It's also rumored that they will take Harry if the Patriots would part with Bilmore.

My only question here is, What are looking to give up for both? A 2022 1st? 2nd and 3rd? Seriously, rumors are only true about 30% OF THE TIME. tHE rAVENS HAVE HAD FOUR STARTERS BLOW OUT KNEES OR ARCHILLES IN THE PAST TWO WEEKS.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Injuries have become a disease in Baltimore and the Ravens are scrambling just to get warm bodies.

Rumors last night and this morning are saying that the Ravens are in contact with Mr. Belichick about Mr. Gilmore and his physical availability when he comes off PUP. It's also rumored that they will take Harry if the Patriots would part with Bilmore.

My only question here is, What are looking to give up for both? A 2022 1st? 2nd and 3rd? Seriously, rumors are only true about 30% OF THE TIME. tHE rAVENS HAVE HAD FOUR STARTERS BLOW OUT KNEES OR ARCHILLES IN THE PAST TWO WEEKS.
Link? I can find nothing

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why would anyone want or need a package deal? It's not like Harry is a salary burden. I say get good value for Gilmore and shop Harry elsewhere.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would anyone want or need a package deal? It's not like Harry is a salary burden. I say get good value for Gilmore and shop Harry elsewhere.
My guess or my opinion would be that the Ravens feel like they'd get a btter deal by taking Harry off the Pats hands and get a possible decent WR.

Southie, I have no link. I heard it this morning from a doctor at my Retinologist's office. He's a rabid Pats fan and knows I'm a fan and a Fantasy player. He belonged to a money league I started in 1988 and ran until 2012.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After all of the speculation about Gilmore, it's being reported that BB will not trade him or Harry. Ian Rappaport states that BB plans to put him on the field either Week 4 or Week 6, depending on whether he's practiced or not. My guess is that Bill might have a contract extension dangling if he plays Week 4 and covers Godwin like the preverbial blanket.

Harry is expected to be activated Week 6.

While teams have been calling and expressing interest, Bill hasn't even nibbled at the bait.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After all of the speculation about Gilmore, it's being reported that BB will not trade him or Harry. Ian Rappaport states that BB plans to put him on the field either Week 4 or Week 6, depending on whether he's practiced or not. My guess is that Bill might have a contract extension dangling if he plays Week 4 and covers Godwin like the preverbial blanket.

Harry is expected to be activated Week 6.

While teams have been calling and expressing interest, Bill hasn't even nibbled at the bait.
Harry can come back game 4, Gilmore cannot. Gilmore has to stay out at least until game 6 and cannot practice during those 6 weeks.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who? Ari-Jones or Pats-Gilmour?

And the only reason I brought it up is because Jones had been pooh poohed and described as not needed by NE.

He'd have looked mighty fine chasing Tua around.
I cannot see Zona giving up Jones. Pats Gilmour I can see for sure