• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rumor About Tom Brady Cellphone

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm, wasn't rather be fishing a pats troll or was he just fishing?
just a troll. Made references to "his sources"
liked to use the term "I make stacks of cheddar"
Got sent to the SportsHoopla Toilet Bowl.....

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just a troll. Made references to "his sources"
liked to use the term "I make stacks of cheddar"
Got sent to the SportsHoopla Toilet Bowl.....

Where's the Toilet Bowl again? Those posts are funny over there. You guys really like to cut loose and get nutty.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it amusing how many people in SportsHoopla...."Just Know" something. They suspect that something occurred, therefore it's a fact.

How many people "believe Chris Mortenson" today. Even ESPN is keeping him aboard before their credibility goes up in smoke.

"I Know" that even if Brady was proven to be 100% innocent and was totally cleared, 50% of Patriot haters would still say he was a cheater and would claim all of the proof to be contrived, fake or bullshit. It just doesn't allow them to move forward with any sense of closure. Brady's reputation has been destroyed and nothing, regardless of how positive can ever restore it.

I'll give you a perfect example ....... a friend of mine's wife was a cheerleader in high school. A guy on the football tried to date her for several years. She just didn't like the guy and wouldn't go out with him. During their senior year after a huge win against a long time rival, half of the football team, some cheerleaders and bunch of the "popular" kids went up to camp at Sebago Lake for a victory party. There was a lot of drinking and not many people could even remember who was there.........but the football player told a couple of guys that the cheerleader gave him a blow job. Did she? She was there. She was drinking. The guys lined up to take her out from that time on and some even asked her outright for a BJ and even stated back to her that she gave football player one.

My wife was President of that class and she was there. She was with the cheerleader all night from start until my wife gave her a ride home. Half of the guys at that party claimed they watched. My wife says it never happened. It doesn't matter, it's not what people want to believe.

It cost the cheerleader her first marriage, 17 years after graduation because her husband heard about it and some one else confirmed it. He couldn't deal with it and divorced her.

I believe my wife................anyone want to call her a liar?

Believe what you want. Believe whatever makes you happy. If it makes you feel good that something bad is happening to someone else, good for you. You must be living a great life. I've come to the point where I don't give a rat's fuck. It's no longer worth my time............but.....you'll never get my cell.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it amusing how many people in SportsHoopla...."Just Know" something. They suspect that something occurred, therefore it's a fact.

How many people "believe Chris Mortenson" today. Even ESPN is keeping him aboard before their credibility goes up in smoke.

"I Know" that even if Brady was proven to be 100% innocent and was totally cleared, 50% of Patriot haters would still say he was a cheater and would claim all of the proof to be contrived, fake or bullshit. It just doesn't allow them to move forward with any sense of closure. Brady's reputation has been destroyed and nothing, regardless of how positive can ever restore it.

I'll give you a perfect example ....... a friend of mine's wife was a cheerleader in high school. A guy on the football tried to date her for several years. She just didn't like the guy and wouldn't go out with him. During their senior year after a huge win against a long time rival, half of the football team, some cheerleaders and bunch of the "popular" kids went up to camp at Sebago Lake for a victory party. There was a lot of drinking and not many people could even remember who was there.........but the football player told a couple of guys that the cheerleader gave him a blow job. Did she? She was there. She was drinking. The guys lined up to take her out from that time on and some even asked her outright for a BJ and even stated back to her that she gave football player one.

My wife was President of that class and she was there. She was with the cheerleader all night from start until my wife gave her a ride home. Half of the guys at that party claimed they watched. My wife says it never happened. It doesn't matter, it's not what people want to believe.

It cost the cheerleader her first marriage, 17 years after graduation because her husband heard about it and some one else confirmed it. He couldn't deal with it and divorced her.

I believe my wife................anyone want to call her a liar?

Believe what you want. Believe whatever makes you happy. If it makes you feel good that something bad is happening to someone else, good for you. You must be living a great life. I've come to the point where I don't give a rat's fuck. It's no longer worth my time............but.....you'll never get my cell.

Sounds made up. Why would a divorce end because she gave a BJ in high school. That's just ridiculous.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some people just can't deal with stuff like that. I never asked him. My wife thinks that he may have felt he'd have to defend her for the rest of his life and couldn't prove she didn't do anything. I honestly don't know.

Me? I'd have punched the guy as hard as I could in the throat. Then I'd have told him to tell his story to St. Peter.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some people just can't deal with stuff like that. I never asked him. My wife thinks that he may have felt he'd have to defend her for the rest of his life and couldn't prove she didn't do anything. I honestly don't know.

Me? I'd have punched the guy as hard as I could in the throat. Then I'd have told him to tell his story to St. Peter.
Chances are there were other problems with that marriage. This just gave him a way out I'd be willing to bet.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chances are there were other problems with that marriage. This just gave him a way out I'd be willing to bet.
I lived in a small town when my wife passed away. Rumors went around that I was doing this or doing that.
I ignored it and kept my head up. You cannot defend yourself from lies in the court of public opinion.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lived in a small town when my wife passed away. Rumors went around that I was doing this or doing that.
I ignored it and kept my head up. You cannot defend yourself from lies in the court of public opinion.

Sorry Southie I had no clue your wife passed. My condolesces man even if it was 20 years ago

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep the BJ before he knew her should mean nothing, it's an excuse he gives. He probably got divorced for something he did. Maybe he gave a BJ in high school.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sorry for your loss Southie. I imagine we are close to the same age meaning she went way too soon.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit Southie, so sorry man.

When my wife was my GF, we were tripping at the Grateful Dead and when Jerry started singing will you marry me, pretty Peggy-0, I pulled out the diamond ring I'd been hiding and we got engaged right there. You can imagine the jokes since then. "I must have been high when I asked you to marry me." "I must have been high when I said yes!"

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry for your loss Southie. I imagine we are close to the same age meaning she went way too soon.

Sorry Southie I had no clue your wife passed. My condolesces man even if it was 20 years ago

all of the above .. sorry to hear this god bless you southie.. my wife and have been together for 37 years through thick and thin ,good times and bad times I honestly dont know what I would do without her .. she keeps me on the right path

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again sit with the investigators and control what they see.

You either turn it over or you don't. Once you tell them "you can't look here" it makes it look even more suspicious...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know man. A smart person trying to hide an affair on the side or anything he doesn't want out in the public would go get a prepaid phone and keep it separate from everything else. Nobody needs to know about it.

Or so I heard from a friend...