• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rumor About Tom Brady Cellphone

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But that doesn't work. Who is to say Affleck isn't code for the equipment guy? Plus it just raises more suspicion as to why you don't want them to see certain things. Certainly anyone associated with the team couldnt be excluded from a list of people you'd let them see. There is a level of confidentiality with these things. If only the investigator or a judge saw things, they make their living being confidential.

Affleck may be code for the equipment guy, but I'm pretty sure the texts from their phones whole have their names in the heading.

As for texts from the rest of the team since Wells found no information that they were involved he shouldn't need to see thier texts.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Affleck may be code for the equipment guy, but I'm pretty sure the texts from their phones whole have their names in the heading.

As for texts from the rest of the team since Wells found no information that they were involved he shouldn't need to see thier texts.
Besides, how many times does Goodell need to read the players text: "that Goodell's a lying asshole!"

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't the rich and beautiful realize that when you marry one another, that there will be lots of sex outside the marriage?

I hope Brady ends up being one of those sports stars that you hear about a decade later, broke, homeless, divorced, toothless.....and not in the HOF.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, you say no looking at photos, no looking at texts from the wife, nanny, Belicheat, kraft, Affleck etc. Only texts if any from the two ball handlers are viewable.

They had the balls boys phones. You look for text to a Tom Brady, Mr Douchenozzle, Deepthroat, his # or whatever they had him listed as.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Besides, how many times does Goodell need to read the players text: "that Goodell's a lying asshole!"

Goodell may very well be a liar, but so is Brady. If you can't trust one how do you trust the other.

There are two reasons why I think Brady is involved.
1. I don't think a ballboy would do this on his own.
2. The texts between the the two point to they are deflating balls for Brady.

I'd like for the judge in this case to call these two in and ask them point blank under oath if Brady is involved. If they say no tell the NFL to drop it and even recind the fine and draft pick punishment. If they say yes uphold the NFL verdict. I don't care if they are truthful or not, but I think that's the best way to end this.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't the rich and beautiful realize that when you marry one another, that there will be lots of sex outside the marriage?

I hope Brady ends up being one of those sports stars that you hear about a decade later, broke, homeless, divorced, toothless.....and not in the HOF.

In other words 'I'm jealous"

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goodell may very well be a liar, but so is Brady. If you can't trust one how do you trust the other.

I'd like for the judge in this case to call these two in and ask them point blank under oath if Brady is involved. If they say no tell the NFL to drop it and even recind the fine and draft pick punishment. If they say yes uphold the NFL verdict. I don't care if they are truthful or not, but I think that's the best way to end this.
1) There is no proof the balls were even deflated
2) Brady did get on their case about the balls being inflated to 16 pounds for the Jets game.
Why should he not tell them to deflate the balls to 12.5 before they are checked?
3) Are we really going to rehash all this shit?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's jealous? Giselle? I doubt it.

well my sources told her sources of your skillz , as long as you have durable kneepads. But seriously why wish homelessness on anybody besides a ped ophile /seriel killer types

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) There is no proof the balls were even deflated
2) Brady did get on their case about the balls being inflated to 16 pounds for the Jets game.
Why should he not tell them to deflate the balls to 12.5 before they are checked?
3) Are we really going to rehash all this shit?

Well there is belief even by some Pat fans the balls were deflated AFTER they were checked. That's key, because if the team gave them to the refs under 12.5 and the refs approved them this whole thing is a non issue.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well there is belief even by some Pat fans the balls were deflated AFTER they were checked. That's key, because if the team gave them to the refs under 12.5 and the refs approved them this whole thing is a non issue.

You keep saying this but would they admit to checking them under the limit? Hell know so it had to of happen afterwards. It's like the first cop who lets a driver go without a DUI test but calls in the license. 20 minutes later, guy crashed and is cocked. First cop " he must have drank after he left me"

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You keep saying this but would they admit to checking them under the limit? Hell know so it had to of happen afterwards. It's like the first cop who lets a driver go without a DUI test but calls in the license. 20 minutes later, guy crashed and is cocked. First cop " he must have drank after he left me"

So it's all a conspiracy against one of Rogers friends.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah that will happen. First she makes moer than him. Second regardless what happens from here on out TB is a 1st ballot HOFer. Are you related to Hammer?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it's all a conspiracy against one of Rogers friends.

I didn't say that, they might be guilty as shit. I'm sure RG give's his friends all the ref's and officiating jobs. Like I said on another post, just like they have film of the ball guy going into the john for a min something, I said they must have film of the crew checking the balls before the games no?. If they have proof that they ball were all checked, then I have no prob with any penalty. Problem here is too many pointing fingers with a few facts. I'd hate too have most of you on a jury for me, yipes. 'Listen guys , it looks like a duck, so guilty it's a duck"

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1. Do what? What evidence is there?
2. Nothing says when and if they were deflating balls.
I'd be willing to go with your solution. Tired of this BS. Just get it done.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@DirtDirtDirt whats the latest on brady and gisele?

did sources close to them say tom is in the bathroom too long at home?