• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rumor About Tom Brady Cellphone

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chances are there were other problems with that marriage. This just gave him a way out I'd be willing to bet.

Yeah, 17 years later? Sounds fishy. Crazy stretch to try to draw more of a similarity with the way that story was perceived and this case than any other he said she said matter, no?

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will turning over your cell phone become the new standard for proving innocence? That's scary.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Southie, I concur with others and pass on my best. Your story is one that seem to get relived by every man who loses a spouse. My sister in law died this past June 11 at 55 after a 10 year battle with cancer. Her husband absolutely worshiped the ground she touched. Two weeks ago a friend of my sister in law asked him to go out for dinner. She's single in her late 40's and just wanted to help him start to move his life along. No ill intention, just a friend offering an ear. Immediately the shit starts and he's dating before the body is even cold. You can't defend against that crap, it's the way of the world.

I've been with my wife for 41 years. I sincerely hope I croak before her..........I don't think I could deal with all of the rumors that would start about me.....

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Southie, I concur with others and pass on my best. Your story is one that seem to get relived by every man who loses a spouse. My sister in law died this past June 11 at 55 after a 10 year battle with cancer. Her husband absolutely worshiped the ground she touched. Two weeks ago a friend of my sister in law asked him to go out for dinner. She's single in her late 40's and just wanted to help him start to move his life along. No ill intention, just a friend offering an ear. Immediately the shit starts and he's dating before the body is even cold. You can't defend against that crap, it's the way of the world.

I've been with my wife for 41 years. I sincerely hope I croak before her..........I don't think I could deal with all of the rumors that would start about me.....
Wow congrats Big Ken 41 years, quite impressive. Not too many folks can make that claim these days. I'm fortunate to be married to the same women for 21 years. I could care less about the rumors. What I fear is all the things she does, I'd be lost.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lived in a small town when my wife passed away. Rumors went around that I was doing this or doing that.
I ignored it and kept my head up. You cannot defend yourself from lies in the court of public opinion.
Sorry for your loss.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You either turn it over or you don't. Once you tell them "you can't look here" it makes it look even more suspicious...

Nope, you say no looking at photos, no looking at texts from the wife, nanny, Belicheat, kraft, Affleck etc. Only texts if any from the two ball handlers are viewable.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should do a reality show with those two. "Desperate Housewives" style.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, you say no looking at photos, no looking at texts from the wife, nanny, Belicheat, kraft, Affleck etc. Only texts if any from the two ball handlers are viewable.
Do you honestly believe that nothing would get leaked? Would you dare take that chance?
I don't know why people say it could possibly exonorate him? They claim if there was nothing on there he could be exonoriated. That's not true. They woukd go back to the more likely than not, or look for something else.
Did TB have anything to do with the psi of the balls :noidea: but his personal phone has zero to do with that. Wells already had the two suspected knuckle head phones. This phone piece was Goodell and Wells grasping at a last straw.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you honestly believe that nothing would get leaked? Would you dare take that chance?
I don't know why people say it could possibly exonorate him? They claim if there was nothing on there he could be exonoriated. That's not true. They woukd go back to the more likely than not, or look for something else.
Did TB have anything to do with the psi of the balls :noidea: but his personal phone has zero to do with that. Wells already had the two suspected knuckle head phones. This phone piece was Goodell and Wells grasping at a last straw.

If both parties sit together, yes. Besides apparently he didn't care too much about what he was doing behind Giselles back when he and Ben took a trip to Vegas with Ben HOT nanny. Most of saw that pic and imediately said Tom fucked that.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If both parties sit together, yes. Besides apparently he didn't care too much about what he was doing behind Giselles back when he and Ben took a trip to Vegas with Ben HOT nanny. Most of saw that pic and imediately said Tom fucked that.
That's a lot of speculation. First Wells and co speculating what may be on his phone that wasn't on dumb and dumbers. Next the court of public opinion accusing TB with zero evidence (deflating balls or the phone) zero "evidence". Now we have people speculating TB banged the hot nanny. People give it a break. Who cares? For all we know maybe they have an open relationship?
People just grasping at every straw to bring him down. Everyone hates a winner, and he's definitely a winner both in FB and life with the women he has slain.
This Goodell/Brady thing has come down to a dick measuring contest. Goodell tired of getting abused in court. He wants to pound his chest that he's the commish and can hand out any punishment he wants. Regardless of severity or precedence. That's asinine but part of the CBA. Bet the NFLPA are kicking themselves for signing that? Goodell is tired of getting embarrassed. Especially by the Pats pushing the envelope making Goodell re-evaluate procedures and policies, challenging areas that are not clear under the NFL policies (Spygate, ineligible eligible receivers, injury reports, )...

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's pretend there was no proof on Brady's phone, and it was checked during the investigation. Wells couldn't say Brady might be behind it, and if Wells still claimed he did there most likely would be more of us blaming Brady not doing so. At least I know I would change my belief.

The texts between the ball boys and Bradys non cooperation is damning IMO.

Brady said he'd cooperate, then said fuck you to Wells.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all of the above .. sorry to hear this god bless you southie.. my wife and have been together for 37 years through thick and thin ,good times and bad times I honestly dont know what I would do without her .. she keeps me on the right path

Plus she brought you smokes and stuck by you went you were at Penn Dept of Corr for 10 years, or as we call it ,Camp

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's pretend there was no proof on Brady's phone, and it was checked during the investigation. Wells couldn't say Brady might be behind it, and if Wells still claimed he did there most likely would be more of us blaming Brady not doing so. At least I know I would change my belief.

The texts between the ball boys and Bradys non cooperation is damning IMO.

Brady said he'd cooperate, then said fuck you to Wells.
I think you're reaching just like the NFL wants you to. Agreed tge texts are damning but not proof. Just lije the Federal judfe has said there is no proof. As for the cooperation. He did cooperate. He offered all the "transcripts" of text messages on his phone. All Wells for his $5 mil needed to do was get permission from the participants. Wells told Brady then he didn't need the phone he had what he needed. What I just laid out is not speculation nor opinion. It's fact per the Wells report and current court proceedings.

As I've claimed since day one. I'm holding judgement till all the evidence has been judged. If Brady is found guilty of tampering with the balls, I will be ashamed as a fan. If he's exonoriated I will be one of his biggest supporters on hoop.

I really don't care if he's found guilty of not cooperating fully. It should never had gotten that far if he is innocent of tampering with the balls IMHO.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes I hated camp but she made it easy

M- ping pong liked
T- pool liked
W- cards liked
T - gym liked
F - sex didn't like
S - movie liked
S - mass ok

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But that doesn't work. Who is to say Affleck isn't code for the equipment guy? Plus it just raises more suspicion as to why you don't want them to see certain things. Certainly anyone associated with the team couldnt be excluded from a list of people you'd let them see. There is a level of confidentiality with these things. If only the investigator or a judge saw things, they make their living being confidential.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, but you could just punch them all in the throat...j/k...

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all of the above .. sorry to hear this god bless you southie.. my wife and have been together for 37 years through thick and thin ,good times and bad times I honestly dont know what I would do without her .. she keeps me on the right path
Yourwife is holding together really well - from what I can tell about that picture.....