• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rumor About Tom Brady Cellphone

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if thats in your head, id probably just give in to your lifestyle cravings if i were you.

its 2015, its cool.
That's low. Turning this purely NFL topic into a personal attack on me. Shame on you!

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just tell us where you heard the freakin' rumor....jezuz, or tells your makin' up bullshit.

It's bad enough that 90% of the crap that was released about Brady has been proven to be false. You haters just can't seem to find anything more to your life than Tom Brady. You all bitch about all of the threads about Tom Brady and then you start another one.

If you can't quote the source or give us link then you can't expect any respect or reasonable discussion.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just tell us where you heard the freakin' rumor....jezuz, or tells your makin' up bullshit.

It's bad enough that 90% of the crap that was released about Brady has been proven to be false. You haters just can't seem to find anything more to your life than Tom Brady. You all bitch about all of the threads about Tom Brady and then you start another one.

If you can't quote the source or give us link then you can't expect any respect or reasonable discussion.
they also dont understand that evolving stories change.

i had so many people paste mortensens "2 lbs under" report, as recent as yesterday, to say "this link says he cheated"

one guy said "but its from the globe!"

:noidea::L

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
or his lexus nanny...

On the topic, he did the right thing not handing over his phone. Would you want all your personal shit in the hands of those moronic bureaucrats in the NFL office- all that shit would have been in the tabloids the same afternoon.

He and his lawyers could have stood right there when the phone was reviewed. Only texts Wells team should be allowed to view would be to Jawawski (sp) and or McNally if any existed. People acting as though pics of other women might be leaked are looking for excuses.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He and his lawyers could have stood right there when the phone was reviewed. Only texts Wells team should be allowed to view would be to Jawawski (sp) and or McNally if any existed. People acting as though pics of other women might be leaked are looking for excuses.
eli was asked to turn his over. he did it without issue.

department-of-music-toy-color-digital-multifunctional.jpg

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just heard that rumors are swirling out of New York of a possible "other woman" and Brady's cellphone is key to that.
Maybe Tom is banging Ben Affleck's ex-nanny.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everybody knows he has side bitches...or side "buddies"

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about a direct source like Mike & Mike or a direct link so we can read or hear this ourselves. Otherwise be very careful.......defense attorneys cost about $400 an hour and those are the cheap shitty ones.

Who needs Mike & Mike when you have such a handsome display of well-informed, objective fans here in the hoop?

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I dont know. I am NOT a fan of the team, nor of Brady. Just a non-involved bystander.

And I wouldnt trust the NFL/Goodell and especially Ted Wells with my personal stuff. From an outside viewpoint, this looks like a witch hunt. Just my opinion, mind you.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know. I am NOT a fan of the team, nor of Brady. Just a non-involved bystander.

And I wouldnt trust the NFL/Goodell and especially Ted Wells with my personal stuff. From an outside viewpoint, this looks like a witch hunt. Just my opinion, mind you.

If all Wells wanted is the texts, Brady and his team could have set there gone through the texts only allowing Wells team to see the texts in question. No pictures no texts to other parties. Nothing else on the phone.

I know if I was being accused of something and they thought they could prove their case with my phone and I knew it had no evidence that they could use against me, I'd show them my phone. I wouldn't think twice about it.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If all Wells wanted is the texts, Brady and his team could have set there gone through the texts only allowing Wells team to see the texts in question. No pictures no texts to other parties. Nothing else on the phone.

I know if I was being accused of something and they thought they could prove their case with my phone and I knew it had no evidence that they could use against me, I'd show them my phone. I wouldn't think twice about it.

yeah, I understand that as well. I do think there was possibly something incriminating on the phone concerning the footballs too.

However, that just doesnt equal all this cluster%#@ of a shit$#@*% that has gone on now for 6 months. It's a friggin embarrassment to the NFL shield, if you ask me. Just unbelievable. All over slightly deflated footballs...

I would never believe this could ever have happened, if it wasnt the evil Belicheck/Patriots/Brady involved and everybody around the league thinking "we can now get those SOB's"

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Unless there is other stuff on there that you don't want them to see. He is a celebrity.
He is also a rep. Do you think he wants to go down as the one who set the precedent?