• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kace-1

Game of Thoops!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Salma Hayek may be the most beautiful woman in my time. Every time I see her, I am just in aww of her incredible beauty.
When she smiles, it just blows me away. WOW.

I liked her in Dogma.

Nod4Eight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't speak for anyone else. I was banned for absolutely no reason. I wasn't on the "secret site" and I didn't say anything to get myself banned. Looking back, I wish I would have. Not to be a dick, but because this was an unjustified cleansing . You can't sit here like a fucking idiot and think that this was anything else. You know there are people over there that were either on that site, or have said numerous things against Greg, rivals and the mods. Yet, they still remain while there are numerous people here that are banned and didn't lift a finger.

What did Jenn do? In a sense, nothing. Just like you and the others that sit there and blame the people that got banned. For what? For having conversations on a remote site without you? Would you be pissed if they all became friends on Facebook without inviting you? Seems pretty childish, if you ask me. I say she, and all the others, have done nothing in reference to the bannings. Not standing up for fellow posters and publicly placing the blame on them only endorses the sites decision. That's all good, but what happens when it is you, or Jenn? What happens when you get banned for absolutely no reason? Who will stand up for you?

So yeah. I'm a little pissed at Rivals, but I'm even more pissed at the posters that sit over there and allow a site to pick and choose who they want to get rid of and keep. I'm pissed when I read that "they deserved it". I'm pissed when I see a handful of people talking shit because they were too big of a pussy to say these things while they could be confronted. I'm pissed when I see people like Jenn defend a site over posters when you have no idea what was on the "secret site" or what anyone has done.

To sum it up. You can go tell Sheriff and BCSooner to log in over here. Takes a real pussy to talk trash about people that can't respond. They seem to be lurking over here, so grow a sack and log in. I'll give you some credit for having some balls to act like a big guy, but the truth of the matter, you're only doing this to gain clout with the butthurt board over there.
I'd mark this post a Winner twice if I could. Well said.

CouchOnFire

Statism is a disease
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Salma Hayek may be the most beautiful woman in my time. Every time I see her, I am just in aww of her incredible beauty.
8iG4.gif

There another, who, if she can maintain her beauty....
She's 30, so time will tell:
priyanka-chopra-at-clive-davis-and-recording-academy-pre-grammy-gala-in-new-york-01-27-2018-9.jpg

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh-huh? Are you just waking up or what? I think we're aware of what time it is.
Eh, been up 3 or so hours. Gym, shower, work.

Nod4Eight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well said,

It's as if some of the posters think everyone who was banned must have been posting on the TCU board, went down in a suicide rant, or posted p0rn.

Still yet, many who were banned for one of those reasons didn't deserve a perma ban for it.

It's disappointing to say the least.
And the inconsistency of it as well. There are people who posted in TCU board who were never banned. Including Janty, a mod, who is still modding. Tell me how that happens?
Also, some people who posted pron are still posting as well.
This started off being a targeted takeout that got out of hand with a lot of collateral damage. It was very sloppy.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was on rivals for a good number of years and never even got a one hour ban before this. The reason? Because I tried to keep things respectful and toe the line. Sure, I'd get close to that line and had a couple of warnings but never did anything close on Soundoff to deserve a perma ban especially through the recent stuff.

I believe I was a positive on that board and it bothers me to get banned without explanation. It bothers me to see so many good posters banned and it annoys me to know people talk shit about it when they don't know WTF all happened.

I never was banned either (prior to my going out party), though I easily could’ve been. For a time, I was in peacekeeping mode. I switched modes when a few unsavory practices were allowed to continue. I don’t really blame the mods, but if it was allowed to go, I wasn’t letting it go unchecked.

I am sure a few over there have said a bit since I left, but rest assured those are the type for whom I couldn’t care less what they think of me. I also have no desire to revisit that board for any reason.

SnoopHawg

CJK5H@SMU
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,039.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I posted there three times in three years. Twice by accident. It’s a complete cesspool! I’m sure it was a good board but the trolls took that place over before my time.
There was a time when tMB would raid SO every few weeks. I think thats partially what started AGs fued with tMB. What I miss most about SO are the epic day to day happenings that made SO what it was. I lurked there a long time before I make my screen name. I was there the day the BK legend started. Things like that were what made SO.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the inconsistency of it as well. There are people who posted in TCU board who were never banned. Including Janty, a mod, who is still modding. Tell me how that happens?
Also, some people who posted pron are still posting as well.
This started off being a targeted takeout that got out of hand with a lot of collateral damage. It was very sloppy.

The fact they targeted CERTAIN mods and a few other posters was my beef. One thing is for sure. Outside of Melb, I don’t trust ANYONE there with ANY level of authority.

Duckdude73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Real shit, if I didn't fuck with you on the other Board, I ain't fuckin with you here.

I don't really care to deal with people who talk of the "Gubbmint."

So let's politely act like this moment didn't happen and sail on in our different directions. I'm about done for tonight anyway.

I am surprised you feel that way about Diego. I cannot picture him saying something offensive other than towards someone like KKK/AV. Dude has always been top notch.

Duckdude73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Beautiful yes, but man I wish she like most celebrities would realize that they are entertainers not messiahs and we should no more listen to their opinions on political issues than we do Joe the barber or whatever lol.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am surprised you feel that way about Diego. I cannot picture him saying something offensive other than towards someone like KKK/AV. Dude has always been top notch.

I never said anything negative to Nup.

As for “offensive”, well, I plead the Fifth again.

OldDevilDawg

Idiot Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never was banned either (prior to my going out party), though I easily could’ve been. For a time, I was in peacekeeping mode. I switched modes when a few unsavory practices were allowed to continue. I don’t really blame the mods, but if it was allowed to go, I wasn’t letting it go unchecked.

I am sure a few over there have said a bit since I left, but rest assured those are the type for whom I couldn’t care less what they think of me. I also have no desire to revisit that board for any reason.

I've been pretty quiet about the whole thing. Just trying to move on. Life is way too short to live in the rear view mirror.

Here's my part. I was indeed invited to the TCU site. I think I may have even posted there once or twice, but nothing substantial and definitely not banworthy. When it went down, I did post a couple of negative things on Rivals, but nothing worthy of a permaban. Got permabanned anyway.

I've been banned for much shorter times for posting way worse shit, so I just figured I would take what was handed me and head on my merry way.

I closed out rivals on my PC the day it happened and I haven't been back to read anything since. I won't be opening it to read anything, I won't be trying to create any new handles, and I won't give anything that happens over there another thought. That place is history to me.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beautiful yes, but man I wish she like most celebrities would realize that they are entertainers not messiahs and we should no more listen to their opinions on political issues than we do Joe the barber or whatever lol.

Pretty much goes for all entertainers, even when I agree with them.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I must be tired I didn't catch that as a slight at Diego at first

Status
Not open for further replies.