• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeroyOU12

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want to know what 21 year old Mad Dog 20/20 tastes like.

J/k - that's pretty cool. My son is 21 as well. It's super awesome to ask him to pick up beer when he's on his way to see dad - saves me a trip to town.
yep, I told him that I will send him to the store to buy beer for me when he's legal.

LeroyOU12

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm getting back channel messages from a few caught in the crossfire who have applied to be let back on.......and CRICKETS......from mods, Ladky, yahoo.

BTW, Verizon took a $4.6 BILLION dollar write off on it's purchase of yahoo, among others. Oath is part of Verizon
Once upon a time Yahoo was worth more than Walmart.

Tenn"cock

Always Somewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 12.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you guys got a few more years to go before that kind of talk is looked at in the same light.

IMO anyway.. I still catch myself slipping sometimes, but I try and not use it like that anymore.. People my age used it as younger kids with no clue on the matter. And it still sticks around.

Bill Burr addresses this in his defense of context, the way things are said and also meant.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Working on it. Go Bucks.

Gotta go now. I need some sleep and I'm sure some of these guys need to grab their backpacks and catch the school bus...where they'll accuse the new kid of stealing their PuddinPop.
Might be the most useless post ever. If this is the kind of poster that rivals kept, that site must be fucking awful.

bamagrad75

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately on private message boards, this almost never happens.

But for what it's worth, good luck on that.

If they came out and said, "we didn't like you assholes so we got rid of you", we could deal a whole lot better with that than the deafening silence there.

stabnburn

Moderately-Known Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never was banned either (prior to my going out party), though I easily could’ve been. For a time, I was in peacekeeping mode. I switched modes when a few unsavory practices were allowed to continue. I don’t really blame the mods, but if it was allowed to go, I wasn’t letting it go unchecked.

I am sure a few over there have said a bit since I left, but rest assured those are the type for whom I couldn’t care less what they think of me. I also have no desire to revisit that board for any reason.
What did you say in your final post? I missed it, but apparently a few people (you can probably guess who) think whatever you said makes you a huge hypocrite.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did you say in your final post? I missed it, but apparently a few people (you can probably guess who) think whatever you said makes you a huge hypocrite.

It wasn’t one post.

I started one thread titled “F u c k”. My OP said something like “I guess spaces do the trick.” I posted quite a few times that Greg Ladky screws goats. I also “outed” the fearsome foursome (my moniker I used for 4 posters in the Pit, since I was asked “not to call out posters by name”). Of course, anyone with a pulse in the Pit knew which 4 they were.

Not sure what part was “hypocritical”, but I can imagine which poster(s) said it. One of them called me that for years. Of course, he’s a multi-team fuckwit troll...

nappyvalley

Rivals Asylee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't wait to have a drink with my son when he comes home next week from OU for xmas break. He turns 21 this week. I bought a bottle of wine on the day he was born, told my wife we save it until he's 21 to open and drink it together.

How pissed will you be if you reveal that to him and he says "... I don't like wine"

LeroyOU12

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How pissed will you be if you reveal that to him and he says "... I don't like wine"
Hell yes I'd be pissed, but I know he likes wine we let him have a sip of it here and there at family gathering in last couple years. I also told him about that wine bottle on his 21 bd so he's looking forward to it too.

nappyvalley

Rivals Asylee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell yes I'd be pissed, but I know he likes wine we let him have a sip of it here and there at family gathering in last couple years. I also told him about that wine bottle on his 21 bd so he's looking forward to it too.

Good then. That's a pretty cool idea, if I ever make a baby I might have to do something like that (maybe with a fancy beer though... I'm a beer guy)

BritishDolfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LeroyOU12

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My son is also 21. It is nice to call and tell him to pick shit up on the way home. He just is t as reliable as a designated driver anymore
my son is my designated driver also, it's nice and handy to have him around as he also helps with house & cars maintenance.

Hillbillyzombie

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly that could be a win if he didn’t. You wouldn’t have to worry about him drinking any of your good stuff.

LeroyOU12

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good then. That's a pretty cool idea, if I ever make a baby I might have to do something like that (maybe with a fancy beer though... I'm a beer guy)
will beer last that long? I always thought beer has expiration date.

Status
Not open for further replies.