• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeroyOU12

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly that could be a win if he didn’t. You wouldn’t have to worry about him drinking any of your good stuff.
I guess we're lucked out, we always have beer, wine & liquor around the house but he never touches them. Unlike myself and my brother when we were young, if my father didn't lock up his stash we'd get shit face on it and get our asses kicked later by him.

nappyvalley

Rivals Asylee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
will beer last that long? I always thought beer has expiration date.

Many (or even most) kinds do, especially hop-forward beers. I.e. IPAs are definitely a no-go for aging. But there are a handful of styles that are good - strong ales, imperial stouts and porters, sours. Not sure they're meant to go quite *that* long though... maybe I'd do a wine after all haha

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many (or even most) kinds do, especially hop-forward beers. I.e. IPAs are definitely a no-go for aging. But there are a handful of styles that are good - strong ales, imperial stouts and porters, sours. Not sure they're meant to go quite *that* long though... maybe I'd do a wine after all haha
I talked to this one guy at a brewery, and he said he was storing a ladder of some sort of imperial stout for his son. I think he was going to start opening them around his 16th or 18th birthday, though.

I have probably close to 175 beers at home right now. I really need to start opening them. I always say this.

I need to make it happen.

nappyvalley

Rivals Asylee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I talked to this one guy at a brewery, and he said he was storing a ladder of some sort of imperial stout for his son. I think he was going to start opening them around his 16th or 18th birthday, though.

I have probably close to 175 beers at home right now. I really need to start opening them. I always say this.

Yeah, I gotta ask my brewer buddy more about it, but my understanding is there's sort of a "bell curve" where even beers that are meant for aging fall off after a certain point.

Hit me up when you start opening them, I'm coming over. I'll bring bitches

LeroyOU12

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Christmas and New Year are just around the corner bro, best time to open them.

Status
Not open for further replies.