• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been pretty quiet about the whole thing. Just trying to move on. Life is way too short to live in the rear view mirror.

Here's my part. I was indeed invited to the TCU site. I think I may have even posted there once or twice, but nothing substantial and definitely not banworthy. When it went down, I did post a couple of negative things on Rivals, but nothing worthy of a permaban. Got permabanned anyway.

I've been banned for much shorter times for posting way worse shit, so I just figured I would take what was handed me and head on my merry way.

I closed out rivals on my PC the day it happened and I haven't been back to read anything since. I won't be opening it to read anything, I won't be trying to create any new handles, and I won't give anything that happens over there another thought. That place is history to me.

I may well be the only one who actually EARNED a permaban. Most did little or nothing.

The powers that be wanted a certain type of site. I hope they have it. If they think a place run by the likes of AV is desirable, then it is best for all that I be elsewhere.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I must be tired I didn't catch that as a slight at Diego at first

I honestly couldn’t tell what point he was making, but since he said he was done for the night I left it at that.

He did say something about the “gubbmint”, and I probably used that term on occasion. I’m pretty openly libertarian.

Nod4Eight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly couldn’t tell what point he was making, but since he said he was done for the night I left it at that.

He did say something about the “gubbmint”, and I probably used that term on occasion. I’m pretty openly libertarian.
It's also Nupe... at 8am... so there's that...

bamagrad75

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good morning,, looks like I'm coming in at a great time.

I saw Jenners thread, was disappointed at the choices. No pretense of fair. Nupist has asked her to show us on the doll where she was hurt by us, crickets.

I was also bemused at jantys post about all the people applying to get back on Rivals. I know a few have but also know a couple caught in the crossfire that have asked and not a single reply from ANY mod. Makes you wonder if they are only answering who they want to.

To answer some questions, the sheriff has an account here but "doesn't come here", bcsooner says he "looked in", jenner also has account but doesn't come here.

Back to regularly scheduled arguing

Sublight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the inconsistency of it as well. There are people who posted in TCU board who were never banned. Including Janty, a mod, who is still modding. Tell me how that happens?
Also, some people who posted pron are still posting as well.
This started off being a targeted takeout that got out of hand with a lot of collateral damage. It was very sloppy.
You should find a friendly mod that will lift the bans, then everyone goes in and goes crazy. LOL.

Sublight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I saw Jenners thread, was disappointed at the choices. No pretense of fair. Nupist has asked her to show us on the doll where she was hurt by us, crickets.

I was also bemused at jantys post about all the people applying to get back on Rivals. I know a few have but also know a couple caught in the crossfire that have asked and not a single reply from ANY mod. Makes you wonder if they are only answering who they want to.

To answer some questions, the sheriff has an account here but "doesn't come here", bcsooner says he "looked in", jenner also has account but doesn't come here.

If you notice back there, the politics thread is at a massive 30 pages.
Looks to me that they banned Cowpoke, and since he monitored the religion and politics thread, they banned lots of people from there.

I think they used this as a excuse to kill the politics thread.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I did apply shortly after to get a last word in. Obviously Janty knows this.

But it's whatever I should've gone ODD's route and not peeked in.

It's the fighter in me to have a need to understand why people do shit I guess.

No point in figuring this one out.

Who's here is here.

Sublight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The real question is WHY DID I NEVER GET A INVITE TO THIS EXCLUSIVE AREA.
Am I not cool enough for you guys?

bamagrad75

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you notice back there, the politics thread is at a massive 30 pages.
Looks to me that they banned Cowpoke, and since he monitored the religion and politics thread, they banned lots of people from there.

I think they used this as a excuse to kill the politics thread.

Cow, RTR and Toad were first out, followed quickly by IrishBlooded, then the bloodbath started.

Who needs an excuse. Reach down, fine a set, or borrow one, and shut it down. You don't need to destroy an entire place to shut down one thread.

Nod4Eight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should find a friendly mod that will lift the bans, then everyone goes in and goes crazy. LOL.
Oh, I won't ever go back there. I would, however, like to know the truth about:

1 - What sparked the purge. Was it a TCU mod stumbling in on the board? Was it AR upset by past transgressions? His return timing is suspect. Is it Janty? There was tension between him and other mods and Bama fans. Why is he still there? Janty was on the TCU board.

2 - How were the banning decisions made? Why were some people spared? People like Janty, who posted on the TCU board. Others (I won't mention names) who did post ****, are still alive and well on SO. Yet some, who weren't even on TCU got hammered. I understand bans like Diego, he knew what he was doing. He earned his ban. Others did nothing to deserve a ban, let alone a perma ban. How were these decisions made?

That's it. That's all I want to know. And I want those answers to be publicly known so the Jenners and the BCSooners of the world can get off thior fucking high horse and realize this really had nothing to do with posting on a dead board.

Let the truth come out!

Then I'll ride off into the trail. Whether that's here, somewhere else, or no where at all.

LeroyOU12

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slacker. And cheers!
Can't wait to have a drink with my son when he comes home next week from OU for xmas break. He turns 21 this week. I bought a bottle of wine on the day he was born, told my wife we save it until he's 21 to open and drink it together.

bamagrad75

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm getting back channel messages from a few caught in the crossfire who have applied to be let back on.......and CRICKETS......from mods, Ladky, yahoo.

BTW, Verizon took a $4.6 BILLION dollar write off on it's purchase of yahoo, among others. Oath is part of Verizon

pooods

Sittin Necked on a Beanbag Eatin Cheetoes
Hoopla Cash
$ 427.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not so much offended...just itches at times...

7PVyW2q.gif

nice ass

Salma Hayek may be the most beautiful woman in my time. Every time I see her, I am just in aww of her incredible beauty.

When she smiles, it just blows me away. WOW.

looks just like my wife when I make her wear a Salma mask

Nod4Eight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't wait to have a drink with my son when he comes home next week from OU for xmas break. He turns 21 this week. I bought a bottle of wine on the day he was born, told my wife we save it until he's 21 to open and drink it together.
I don't want to know what 21 year old Mad Dog 20/20 tastes like.

J/k - that's pretty cool. My son is 21 as well. It's super awesome to ask him to pick up beer when he's on his way to see dad - saves me a trip to town.

Status
Not open for further replies.