• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Hoopla Cash
$ 980.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who the hell are you btw?

And what battle are we supposed to be fighting?

You got grief Batman let's hear it

I mean we've already noted you got upset over a Batman reference.

I'm not apologizing for making a joke about Batman that had zero to do with you. You named yourself Batman bro.

Just someone you jumped on and accused of crap that wasn't true.
Seems to be your theme these days, lashing out at innocents looking to find a bad guy, then pretending it was nothing.
Don't involve me in your witch-hunt.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just someone you jumped on and accused of crap that wasn't true.
Seems to be your theme these days, lashing out at innocents looking to find a bad guy, then pretending it was nothing.
Don't involve me in your witch-hunt.

What are you even talking about?

Obviously there's more to your angle. Here's an idea....maybe use your actual SN and have an adult conversation?

SnoopHawg

CJK5H@SMU
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,039.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
was unaware that our friend @CowpokeU
had lost power -
hope everyone is cozy n warm now -

my in-laws have a remote place -
lost their power for over a week one winter -
next Christmas,
bought em a hefty generator -

they haven't lost power since -

i know its crazy, but
i've been hopin they lose power,
so they use my gift -

When my wife and I first got married, we had a nasty ice storm where we lost power for a week. Luckily her dad had a couple of generators and we had propane heat.

michigaNDer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why am I mad? Because I personally have done nothing wrong to you, and I've always thought of your as a great poster. I, along with 99%% of other people think that what went down was SHITTY IN THE HIGHEST.... but your last couple of posts have treated me like I'M the bad guy, somehow.

AR seems to be in damage-control mode right now.
Janty is trying to keep things together.
Melb is like "FUCK ALL YOU MOFOS, mention my name and you get sent for..."

I'm not for "having" one Board or another. I'm still a rookie here and I TAKE NO SIDES on the whole fallout thing. People think it's because I'm selfish. That's not the reason. The reason is because I REALLY don't know what all happened, or how it went down, enough to form an educated opinion on the whole thing.

I don't go after anybody that doesn't come after ME first.
I can't speak for anyone else. I was banned for absolutely no reason. I wasn't on the "secret site" and I didn't say anything to get myself banned. Looking back, I wish I would have. Not to be a dick, but because this was an unjustified cleansing . You can't sit here like a fucking idiot and think that this was anything else. You know there are people over there that were either on that site, or have said numerous things against Greg, rivals and the mods. Yet, they still remain while there are numerous people here that are banned and didn't lift a finger.

What did Jenn do? In a sense, nothing. Just like you and the others that sit there and blame the people that got banned. For what? For having conversations on a remote site without you? Would you be pissed if they all became friends on Facebook without inviting you? Seems pretty childish, if you ask me. I say she, and all the others, have done nothing in reference to the bannings. Not standing up for fellow posters and publicly placing the blame on them only endorses the sites decision. That's all good, but what happens when it is you, or Jenn? What happens when you get banned for absolutely no reason? Who will stand up for you?

So yeah. I'm a little pissed at Rivals, but I'm even more pissed at the posters that sit over there and allow a site to pick and choose who they want to get rid of and keep. I'm pissed when I read that "they deserved it". I'm pissed when I see a handful of people talking shit because they were too big of a pussy to say these things while they could be confronted. I'm pissed when I see people like Jenn defend a site over posters when you have no idea what was on the "secret site" or what anyone has done.

To sum it up. You can go tell Sheriff and BCSooner to log in over here. Takes a real pussy to talk trash about people that can't respond. They seem to be lurking over here, so grow a sack and log in. I'll give you some credit for having some balls to act like a big guy, but the truth of the matter, you're only doing this to gain clout with the butthurt board over there.

Batman

Hoopla Cash
$ 980.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously there's more to your angle. Here's an idea....maybe use your actual SN and have an adult conversation?

Wrong again.

This Rivals thing must've shook your world. I'm starting to feel sorry for you.
I'll leave you to your floundering and maybe we'll talk when you regain your balance.

Nupist

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How have you been, Nup?

Real shit, if I didn't fuck with you on the other Board, I ain't fuckin with you here.

I don't really care to deal with people who talk of the "Gubbmint."

So let's politely act like this moment didn't happen and sail on in our different directions. I'm about done for tonight anyway.

michigaNDer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong again.

They said you were smart but I'm not seeing it.
I'll leave you to your floundering and maybe we'll talk when you regain your balance.
You're the biggest pussy on any site. You stir the pot and accuse people of shit while hiding behind a new name and a keyboard.

Batman

Hoopla Cash
$ 980.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're the biggest pussy on any site. You stir the pot and accuse people of shit while hiding behind a new name and a keyboard.

LOL!

I was never on Rivals. No other names here.
But you go girl!!

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong again.

Right.

You have what.....65 posts since August and the majority have been in this thread.

Alright Batman. I will leave ya to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.