• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright, then let's get some shit straight.........

I let your 1st response go, as I chalked it up to you "venting." I suppose you were banned and all, but I didn't ask about it because I didn't want to open up any unnecessary wounds, simply because I hadn't been banned myself. But I'm sorry, but you ain't just going to take your grievances out on me like my name is Greg Whatever-the-hell.

Now I asked about Jennerpeach and you haven't said shit about her, what she actually did wrong, or anything like that. You're crying like a little girl to somebody who can't help your cause and you need to man the fuck up and cry to somebody that can help you. If you want to get back on Rivals that bad, purse the thing. If not, let it the fuck go. OTHERWISE quit bitching to somebody who asks a simple question here and there, like I'M the cause of all your damn problems.

You got a problem with people back on Rivals that you THINK are talking shit about you, well hell man, everybody's posted their emails, Facebook accounts and everything else in their lives enough to where you can contact ANYBODY YOU WANT TO, if you just make the effort. Personally, I say fuck ALL you mofos because instead of trying to HELP your cause, you're shitting all over people who had NOTHING to do with you OR your situation. Hey if you weren't banned, you could "defend yourself" back on Rivals. If you are banned, fuck it, WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU CARE ANYWAY, you ain't coming back?

So yeah, you're right, we've had plenty of cordial interactions in the past, and we can have more in the future, but you need to take that BULLSHIT elsewhere. If you've got something to say to people on Rivals, I GUARANTEE YOU, post it here and they'll see it because ALL OF YOU PETTY CHILDISH M'FUCKERS go back and forth from Board to Board just to see what somebody is saying about you, like some motherfukin Maybellin 8th Graders.

Long story short..... you need to stop using ME as your lightning rod to say what you've got to say about people on Rivals. NUPIST didn't ban your fuckin ass, so don't treat me like I did..........

Lol ok nupe

See those are the kind of melts that got you banned on the regular.

I have zero desire to take my issue with anyone at Rivals just trying to articulate for you where I and many others are coming from.

Last edited:

Nupist

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not trying to piss in your Cheerios. But come on you just typed 5 paragraphs and are calling other folks Maybellin 8th graders. Also no one is shitting on anyone without cause. Go click JP's name and look at the things she has posted about people. It isn't that hard.

She basically says whatever happened to everyone was their fault. Yet nothing done in this situation is in accordance with how things were handled previously. At worst a week ban etc. is what usually occurs for just a few of the people involved.

...... and I have no problem with ANY of that, I've been simply asking what she did wrong. As I said in a previous post, I'm not here to defend what someone did wrong, I was just asking what she did wrong in the first place.

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...... and I have no problem with ANY of that, I've been simply asking what she did wrong. As I said in a previous post, I'm not here to defend what someone did wrong, I was just asking what she did wrong in the first place.
You don't need to ask. Click her name and then click her messages. Then go through the pages reading them in regards to this situation.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't need to ask. Click her name and then click her messages. Then go through the pages reading them in regards to this situation.

Rob has already done that. He’s stirring shit up and then laughing about it over there. It’s rude and uncalled for

Sabansjoylessmurderball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright, then let's get some shit straight.........

I let your 1st response go, as I chalked it up to you "venting." I suppose you were banned and all, but I didn't ask about it because I didn't want to open up any unnecessary wounds, simply because I hadn't been banned myself. But I'm sorry, but you ain't just going to take your grievances out on me like my name is Greg Whatever-the-hell.

Now I asked about Jennerpeach and you haven't said shit about her, what she actually did wrong, or anything like that. You're crying like a little girl to somebody who can't help your cause and you need to man the fuck up and cry to somebody that can help you. If you want to get back on Rivals that bad, purse the thing. If not, let it the fuck go. OTHERWISE quit bitching to somebody who asks a simple question here and there, like I'M the cause of all your damn problems.

You got a problem with people back on Rivals that you THINK are talking shit about you, well hell man, everybody's posted their emails, Facebook accounts and everything else in their lives enough to where you can contact ANYBODY YOU WANT TO, if you just make the effort. Personally, I say fuck ALL you mofos because instead of trying to HELP your cause, you're shitting all over people who had NOTHING to do with you OR your situation. Hey if you weren't banned, you could "defend yourself" back on Rivals. If you are banned, fuck it, WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU CARE ANYWAY, you ain't coming back?

So yeah, you're right, we've had plenty of cordial interactions in the past, and we can have more in the future, but you need to take that BULLSHIT elsewhere. If you've got something to say to people on Rivals, I GUARANTEE YOU, post it here and they'll see it because ALL OF YOU PETTY CHILDISH M'FUCKERS go back and forth from Board to Board just to see what somebody is saying about you, like some motherfukin Maybellin 8th Graders.

Long story short..... you need to stop using ME as your lightning rod to say what you've got to say about people on Rivals. NUPIST didn't ban your fuckin ass, so don't treat me like I did..........

Careful. Collegefootballfan2017 hasn’t made it over here yet, so you’re back to being the most unstable motherfucker on the entire board.

Nupist

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol ok nupe

See those are the kind of melts that got you banned on the regular.

I have zero desire to take my issue with anyone at Rivals just trying to articulate for you where I and many others are coming from.

If you are too dense to get grasp our position I can't help you.

You don't need to "Help" me, just like you don't need to worry about.......... "melts?" WTF is that?

Like I told you, your last two responses to me were taking your grievances out on ME, and that's not called for. NUPIST wasn't the one who banned you, and NUPIST never took joy in whatever happened to you, or anything like that. I'm not "too dense" to realize anything, but then again, I'm not banned on one Board and ovulating about it on another, where:

1. You can't change what happened to you though OBVIOUSLY you're salivating to...
2. If you can, THEN DO IT, or STFU up about it.

If you feel you've been WRONGED that badly, do something about it, don't take shitty assed pot shots at someone who was NEVER against you anyway. You know better than that....

I'm on both Boards and I am NOT going to feel bad about it, not for ANY of you mofos..... well, for Dick C I would have, but that's about it.

GET OVER IT BITCHES ! ! !

I've caught more bans than most of you put together ! (Admin of this Board, PLEASE ignore this sentence :whistle:), most justified, a whole LOT of them not so. So forgive my lack of sympathy for anybody that takes their "troubles" out on me.

You come at me better than that, otherwise, fuck you, don't come at me at all.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't need to "Help" me, just like you don't need to worry about.......... "melts?" WTF is that?

Like I told you, your last two responses to me were taking your grievances out on ME, and that's not called for. NUPIST wasn't the one who banned you, and NUPIST never took joy in whatever happened to you, or anything like that. I'm not "too dense" to realize anything, but then again, I'm not banned on one Board and ovulating about it on another, where:

1. You can't change what happened to you though OBVIOUSLY you're salivating to...

If you feel you've been WRONGED that badly, do something about it, don't take shitty assed pot shots at someone who was NEVER against you anyway. You know better than that....

I'm on both Boards and I am NOT going to feel bad about it, not for ANY of you mofos..... well, for Dick C I would have, but that's about it.

I've caught more bans than most of you put together ! (Admin of this Board, PLEASE ignore this sentence :whistle:), most justified, a whole LOT of them not so. So forgive my lack of sympathy for anybody that takes their "troubles" out on me.

So let me get this straight

You come over to talk about the situation and then complain when you get a response?

Yes at this point I'm questioning your understanding of the situation (and others mind you) that you all continue to persist with the fact we

1) did anything worthy of a ban
2) can come back
3) actually think Greg Ladsky is patrolling this board and Rivals looking for material to ban people.

That's coming from a mod. That much is obvious.

So again...why you of all people think that's kosher is beyond me but I guess my suggestion is to tell the same people over there what you just told me

Shut up about it.

And if you come over here..Shut up about it.

Deal?

Sabansjoylessmurderball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you’re out of your prescription meds, you can always go to that address in Alamosa. You know Chris has every psych med known to man prescribed to him, and probably some experimental ones, too. What’s your poison?

Nupist

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let me get this straight

You come over to talk about the situation and then complain when you get a response?

Yeah, you're better than that. Act like it.

Yes at this point I'm questioning your understanding of the situation (and others mind you) that you all continue to persist with the fact we

1) did anything worthy of a ban
2) can come back
3) actually think Greg Ladsky is patrolling this board and Rivals looking for material to ban people.

I never claimed "understanding" of the situation, in all honesty, I don't. I don't know about the TCU Board, I never "suicided" myself off of Rivals, and for those who got banned for "nothing," why would I even pretend to know anything about that? Also, I don't "think" Greg Ladsky is doing anything at all, I haven't put any thought into it.

All I'm telling YOU is, take that bullshit out on somebody else. I let the 1st post go as "venting," but I'll be a mother fuker if you think I'm going to be your goddam sounding board every time you want to say something about Rivals, the people who post there, or anything else on your mind.

Hell, in your 1st response to me, you said some shit about "cliques." Where TF in that post that responded to did I say anything about some god damn "cliques?"

CouchOnFire

Statism is a disease
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

Reactions: gob

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I never claimed "understanding" of the situation, in all honesty, I don't. I don't know about the TCU Board, I never "suicided" myself off of Rivals, and for those who got banned for "nothing," why would I even pretend to know anything about that? Also, I don't "think" Greg Ladsky is doing anything at all, I haven't put any thought into it.

All I'm telling YOU is, take that bullshit out on somebody else. I let the 1st post go as "venting," but I'll be a mother fuker if you think I'm going to be your goddam sounding board every time you want to say something about Rivals, the people who post there, or anything else on your mind.

Hell, in your 1st response to me, you said some shit about "cliques." Where TF in that post that responded to did I say anything about some god damn "cliques?"

reported

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why are you so mad for the record?

The cliques comment has been made by several actually...maybe not you but you are coming over as well....the only person who is interested in putting themself in the middle and even remotely takes up for Rivals.

You want to know what I did? Ask AR, Janty and Melb if I sent them a message...three times. And ask them what their response was. I will save you the suspense

It was nothing Nupe.

So yes....Im good on Rivals man. You all can have it.

Nupist

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are you so mad for the record?

The cliques comment has been made by several actually...maybe not you but you are coming over as well....the only person who is interested in putting themself in the middle and even remotely takes up for Rivals.

You want to know what I did? Ask AR, Janty and Melb if I sent them a message...three times. And ask them what their response was. I will save you the suspense

It was nothing Nupe.

So yes....Im good on Rivals man. You all can have it.

Why am I mad? Because I personally have done nothing wrong to you, and I've always thought of your as a great poster. I, along with 99%% of other people think that what went down was SHITTY IN THE HIGHEST.... but your last couple of posts have treated me like I'M the bad guy, somehow.

AR seems to be in damage-control mode right now.
Janty is trying to keep things together.
Melb is like "FUCK ALL YOU MOFOS, mention my name and you get sent for..."

I'm not for "having" one Board or another. I'm still a rookie here and I TAKE NO SIDES on the whole fallout thing. People think it's because I'm selfish. That's not the reason. The reason is because I REALLY don't know what all happened, or how it went down, enough to form an educated opinion on the whole thing.

I don't go after anybody that doesn't come after ME first.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why am I mad? Because I personally have done nothing wrong to you, and I've always thought of your as a great poster. I, along with 99%% of other people think that what went down was SHITTY IN THE HIGHEST.... but your last couple of posts have treated me like I'M the bad guy, somehow.

AR seems to be in damage-control mode right now.
Janty is trying to keep things together.
Melb is like "FUCK ALL YOU MOFOS, mention my name and you get sent for..."

I'm not for "having" one Board or another. I'm still a rookie here and I TAKE NO SIDES on the whole fallout thing. People think it's because I'm selfish. That's not the reason. The reason is because I REALLY don't know what all happened, or how it went down, enough to form an educated opinion on the whole thing.

I don't go after anybody that doesn't come after ME first.

At this point I have no interest in further explaining how it all happened. Perhaps someone else can do the honors.

As for the mods position on this....that's cool. I hope they enjoy their position. It's obviously very important to them.

CouchOnFire

Statism is a disease
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point I have no interest in further explaining how it all happened. Perhaps someone else can do the honors.

As for the mods position on this....that's cool. I hope they enjoy their position. It's obviously very important to them.
I don't think there's really anything else to explain. It's all been stated, but here goes:
An unused site on rivals was found. People were invited to said site. Some bewbs in one thread and general BS in another. This is all hearsay as I never went there, but I heard some posters were taking shots at others, but nothing serious.
Someone found out, somehow and people were zapped. 4 mods and many top posters. Many people were banned for zero reason. None had anything to do with the place and were zapped. Some committed 'suicide by mod'. While some who posted on the purple site (a current mod even) are still posting over there.
Did I miss anything, lol?

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think there's really anything else to explain. It's all been stated, but here goes:
An unused site on rivals was found. People were invited to said site. Some bewbs in one thread and general BS in another. This is all hearsay as I never went there, but I heard some posters were taking shots at others, but nothing serious.
Someone found out, somehow and people were zapped. 4 mods and many top posters. Many people were banned for zero reason. None had anything to do with the place and were zapped. Some committed 'suicide by mod'. While some who posted on the purple site (a current mod even) are still posting over there.
Did I miss anything, lol?

Succinct enough

Status
Not open for further replies.