• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozanaminn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,915.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alumni is real also. he actually posted something yesterday other than the normal stuff that almost seems like a bot but it was something akin to a regualr personal post.... I was almost sure he was a bot.

Here I found it. It was in reply to a pinned thread of a fella on the board having some serious health issues.

I'm horrible at interacting with others on this board, and I just noticed this thread. Prayers for a full recovery. Sounds like things are on the mend.....that's great to hear

164 Alum-Ni, Monday at 11:52 PM
That was nice of him.

bamagrad75

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I almost called him out, but he just responds all passive-aggressive like without actually replying specifically. Pretty sure sheluvs is the only one who supports is retardation, and I don't get that relationship AT ALL

Oh, he never responds directly now, he just pulls that passive aggressive message to all crap. THe only time he responds is to NK about boxing or someone about Vegas.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll be all around in the dark – I’ll be everywhere. Wherever you can look – wherever there’s a fight, so hungry people can eat, I’ll be there. Wherever there’s a cop beatin’ up a guy, I’ll be there. I’ll be in the way guys yell when they’re mad. I’ll be in the way kids laugh when they’re hungry and they know supper’s ready, and when the people are eatin’ the stuff they raise and livin’ in the houses they build – I’ll be there, too.
Love me some Rage Against the Machine

michigaNDer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm unsure as to why Jenner or Buford would be upset with me. Being banned for no logical reason as far as I can tell wasn't exactly my idea.
That's why I'm pissed. I get that some went out in a blaze of glory, but she, and all the others could be banned just as easily as I was. They're not pissed at rivals. They're pissed at everyone not there. I can guarantee you that some people got banned and aren't anywhere right now.

Hang_On_Sloopy08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was obvious by the pictures. I don't like to call people out on their appearances though.
Me either and I never had the heart to call him out. If he wants to feel better about himself so be it. But I’d just laugh he always brought attention to his fake height.

bamagrad75

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funny thing is back in the day he talked mad shit. He loved UF and Tebow and even defended Hrernandez .. Now ya never see anything about UF from him.

OMG, do you remember when Hernandez committed suicide and all his posts about told you he was innocent?

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funny thing is back in the day he talked mad shit. He loved UF and Tebow and even defended Hrernandez .. Now ya never see anything about UF from him.
He moves to what team is winning in different sports. Like the Cavs. He is trying to push the Browns lately. It's all just an act. I am not really sure I have ever seen him actively support a college team in years.

ozanaminn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,915.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprised he has not showed up.

ozanaminn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,915.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me either and I never had the heart to call him out. If he wants to feel better about himself so be it. But I’d just laugh he always brought attention to his fake height.
Which celebrity does he look like if any?

Status
Not open for further replies.