• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozanaminn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,915.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where are the Louisville and Kentucky fans? Have not seen them here.

septimusgreen

Posting under the influence.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me either and I never had the heart to call him out. If he wants to feel better about himself so be it. But I’d just laugh he always brought attention to his fake height.
I recall a recent “how tall are you” thread on SO. 3 pages and only three posters under 6 ft.

HuskerBruce

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@AlaskaGuy here is one my Rivals ""hacks"" (because single quotes are not sarcastic enough). I sent this code to @LSUdude when he politely asked me to shut down my political board troll bot.

This is crappy code for the sole purpose of just working. Not elegant or efficient...just does the job. You'd have to have Selenium drivers installed, etc. etc. So don't think you can just copy and sit back and have fun. Just want to demonstrate that this isn't NSA level stuff.

By the way, many of the responses were my own brand of bull crap. When I ran out of original ideas, I just copy and pasted partisan quotes from both sides.

Also tagging @CowpokeU and @Dobsie cause you know...stuff.

I seriously thought about modifying this to troll the relative proficiency guy but thought he'd one day either murder me and my family or himself.

Enjoy y'all and Go POKES!

Nuh uh. I ain't clicking on that.

CouchOnFire

Statism is a disease
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just read their multipage fuck you thread to everyone here. Lead by Bufford and Jenn. I was pissed off about getting banned for nothing, but I'm even more pissed now. Many of them have been here to read all of these threads.
What thread is that? I can't find it...

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,298,636.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just read their multipage fuck you thread to everyone here. Lead by Bufford and Jenn. I was pissed off about getting banned for nothing, but I'm even more pissed now. Many of them have been here to read all of these threads.

Well yea... Scroll down to the bottom and it tells you who is viewing this thread...

Right now we have 36 users of this site and 47 guest...

So that is telling you there's a shit ton of people spying on this thread when you have more guest than actual users..

drbuck10

Viva La Revolucion
Hoopla Cash
$ 877.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He moves to what team is winning in different sports. Like the Cavs. He is trying to push the Browns lately. It's all just an act. I am not really sure I have ever seen him actively support a college team in years.
its been a while for sure......he definitely gave Buckeyes the business back in the Tressel-Urban days tho

bamagrad75

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should we appreciate the irony?

Many are here because someone got upset over a place where people talked about other people.

And here we are doing the same..on a new board?

Status
Not open for further replies.