• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll be all around in the dark – I’ll be everywhere. Wherever you can look – wherever there’s a fight, so hungry people can eat, I’ll be there. Wherever there’s a cop beatin’ up a guy, I’ll be there. I’ll be in the way guys yell when they’re mad. I’ll be in the way kids laugh when they’re hungry and they know supper’s ready, and when the people are eatin’ the stuff they raise and livin’ in the houses they build – I’ll be there, too.
So you are a stalker ? :noidea:

bamagrad75

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had no idea he was a Gator fan. LMAO

Ha, he spent years trolling the OSU fans after UF beat them in the NCG. Always a pix of 2 gators standing over an OSU grave. That's how we knew it was buckethead (his favorite ID).

Once we let him back on, I can't recall the last time he actually posted about UF. He's become increasing trollish w/this latest gig the "ripped" stuff.

michigaNDer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just read their multipage fuck you thread to everyone here. Lead by Bufford and Jenn. I was pissed off about getting banned for nothing, but I'm even more pissed now. Many of them have been here to read all of these threads.

lastfan

Tenured
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a time when he posted about them, but now its only Cleveland, and trolling. He hasn't posted about UF since Urban, or Zook coached there.

I remember him ragging on the Ohio St posters as Buckethead after UF beat them for the NC in both FB and BB.

bamagrad75

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, exactly. Dude does nothing but troll and post OT shit, then talks shit about this whole event cause nobody was talking CFB on a CFB board lol. He's a trip

OMG, I saw that & just shook my head.

Of course, it wasn't about HIM. IT always has to get around to HIM..his new fabulous body, his Vegas getaways, his wonderful charity work...

MarineG8R

Anti-Dentite
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha, he spent years trolling the OSU fans after UF beat them in the NCG. Always a pix of 2 gators standing over an OSU grave. That's how we knew it was buckethead (his favorite ID).

Once we let him back on, I can't recall the last time he actually posted about UF. He's become increasing trollish w/this latest gig the "ripped" stuff.

Buckethead was before my time.

stabnburn

Moderately-Known Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Of course, it wasn't about HIM. IT always has to get around to HIM..his new fabulous body, his Vegas getaways, his wonderful charity work...
I almost called him out, but he just responds all passive-aggressive like without actually replying specifically. Pretty sure sheluvs is the only one who supports is retardation, and I don't get that relationship AT ALL

Tigity

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok my bad.
Alumni is real also. he actually posted something yesterday other than the normal stuff that almost seems like a bot but it was something akin to a regualr personal post.... I was almost sure he was a bot.

Here I found it. It was in reply to a pinned thread of a fella on the board having some serious health issues.

I'm horrible at interacting with others on this board, and I just noticed this thread. Prayers for a full recovery. Sounds like things are on the mend.....that's great to hear

164 Alum-Ni, Monday at 11:52 PM

Hang_On_Sloopy08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He also claims to be 6’1”. Met the guy and he’s 5’10” at best in high tops.

LeroyOU12

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know Starscream is 200-0 in fights, has 170k in his retirement account, has the best health insurance and cooks on an electric stove.

Oh and he doesn’t eat red meat, because of his guns.
does it mean he doesn't eat pu$$y? bc that's red meat.

Status
Not open for further replies.