• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigity

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No clue. I asked AR when he stated he had to "round up" mods if anyone had been brought in from tMB since Melb & janty were both dealing with personal issues & I only saw Melb post once. He'll have to answer that question, if he "knows".
If I were Ladsky and found that board with poorn posted in it and set-up by a mod (no offense @CowpokeU ) I might react in that manner. i would bring someone in from the outside to handle it. Not use mods that might all be friends with people that just got axed. Seems like a very reasonable explanation and response from management. Like I said I know that is what i would do if I were in Ladsky's shoes.......

Wunder.Noid

All your trophies are belong to Bama
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know Starscream is 200-0 in fights, has 170k in his retirement account, has the best health insurance and cooks on an electric stove.

Oh and he doesn’t eat red meat, because of his guns.

Only eats 1,500 calories

Also, 4.9% BMI... he is ripped, but took his photo out of his sig

It's hard for me to keep up some times (cause I'm new, not slow damninit) but are you guys talking about BCS (or BSC) by chance? ;)

Kace-1

Game of Thoops!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their ads are based off your search history. There was a funny thread about a poster asking why a dildo website maker was an ad for rivals before that was figured out.

I'm unsure why I'd get shit for jewelry or watches. I need/want neither. The only thing I can figure is that I made a recent comment there about people not knowing how to pronounce "jewelry" correctly [2 syllables, not 3] and that's about it.

Seriously, the only ad that should pop up for me over there with any zeal is Taco Bell.

Reactions: gob

bamagrad75

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha yes. I'm actually good with the Arkansas poster I accidentally posted.

Yes, some think he may have aspbergers. He shows classic signs of it: The characteristics of Asperger syndrome vary from one person to another, but in order for a diagnosis to be made, a person will usually be assessed as having had persistent difficulties with social communication and social interaction and restricted and repetitive patterns of behaviours, activities or interests since early childhood, to the extent that these “limit and impair everyday functioning”.

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really think I pulled these strings? You were a moderator- you know there is no way I could do this. I would need to have the ear of many people way above moderators. And then you’re assuming I would nuke a lot of people I like and leave people I don’t like.

This is fucking nuts. And a lot of intelligent people think I could pull the strings on this.

Think about that. It’s kind of funny.

I want to recap a few things. I do honestly believe you had nothing to do with the exposing of the board and the initial bans etc. I believe you on that. Where I have a problem with you is solely character based now and bans after the fact of people expressing grievances etc.

You have met a few people off the board that are currently banned. To most that would make them friends. I honestly don't plan to go back to Rivals but I am sure many still enjoyed their time there. And for people who took time to meet up with you you don't push for more answers for what end ?

Who cares about keeping the ability to mod at this point ? When the football season ends that board is going to be a ghost town. Because the OT posters are all here for the most part because of this. I just don't understand the motive to keep that position instead of pushing for more information to help members out. Because as I said above... Without some resolution that board is going to die.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really think I pulled these strings? You were a moderator- you know there is no way I could do this. I would need to have the ear of many people way above moderators. And then you’re assuming I would nuke a lot of people I like and leave people I don’t like.

This is fucking nuts. And a lot of intelligent people think I could pull the strings on this.

Think about that. It’s kind of funny.
All you had to was relay the information to someone. That's it.

_rolltideroll_

4 out of 3 people have trouble with basic math...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,180.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I'm unhappy at the lack of Taco Bell pop-up ads over there.
Speaking of Taco Bell, where is our little buddy Honors? I made it all the way to #17 on the top 50 Rivals posters. I guess all that kiss-assing was a colossal waste of time as it doesn't carry over here. /sigh.

Reactions: gob

Wunder.Noid

All your trophies are belong to Bama
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm out. Have a wonderful evening/night folks.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always thought you were fake and made up by one of the moderators like Alumni dude and the native American who supposedly died.
I’ll be all around in the dark – I’ll be everywhere. Wherever you can look – wherever there’s a fight, so hungry people can eat, I’ll be there. Wherever there’s a cop beatin’ up a guy, I’ll be there. I’ll be in the way guys yell when they’re mad. I’ll be in the way kids laugh when they’re hungry and they know supper’s ready, and when the people are eatin’ the stuff they raise and livin’ in the houses they build – I’ll be there, too.

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of Taco Bell, where is our little buddy Honors? I made it all the way to #17 on the top 50 Rivals posters. I guess all that kiss-assing was a colossal waste of time as it doesn't carry over here. /sigh.
I was number 9.... He'll only be able to make a top 25 now.

Status
Not open for further replies.