• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really, so no kiddie table there? Only serious adults allowed.
If you like politics you're going to love that forum. It's the internet's version of trench warfare. It's my home away from home on here.

bamagrad75

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really think I pulled these strings? You were a moderator- you know there is no way I could do this. I would need to have the ear of many people way above moderators. And then you’re assuming I would nuke a lot of people I like and leave people I don’t like.

This is fucking nuts. And a lot of intelligent people think I could pull the strings on this.

Think about that. It’s kind of funny.

I said you knew nothing. Isn't that what you've been saying over & over on here? Did I say you pulled any strings? I recapped exactly what you've been saying, you don't know anything & it was a "moderator" which must be Greg, unless there is another moderator who has that ability we don't know about.

Is that correct or not?

bamagrad75

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm jsut afraid you're going to take a boat ride too. They apparently hate Bama posters, and especially BP5 members.

I don't really care at this point. If they do, I'll be sure & get my subscription money back.

We are now going round in circles, we aren't going to get any answers, so there's not much more to be said or done at this point. It's over.

Tigity

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Final Recap:

1. AR know nothing

2. It was all Greg, in his office, on the laptop
I really have no clue but is it possible that Ladsky incorporated a main board mod that came in and did the dirty work? Seems completely feasible to me since Soundoff Mods caught the IP ban hammer and he wanted an outsider to come in there and clean things up (in his opinion). I have also noticed a couple of main boarders in soundoff that I do not usually see.

Especially if it were a main board mod with a little history on soundoff and he targeted people he did not like?

Just spit balling here.

Dobsie

ᎠᎩᎷᏨᎢ, ᎠᎩᎪᎲᎢ, ᎠᎩᏠᏒᎢ!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who are you talking about? I assume starscream.

I think his name was CFBFanatic. I had him on ignore for about a year because it was just easier. Him, and Starscream are the only two I ever put on ignore.

_rolltideroll_

4 out of 3 people have trouble with basic math...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,180.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really care at this point. If they do, I'll be sure & get my subscription money back.

We are now going round in circles, we aren't going to get any answers, so there's not much more to be said or done at this point. It's over.
Agreed. I'll miss you so I hope you stop by from time to time.

AR_Oregon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said you knew nothing. Isn't that what you've been saying over & over on here? Did I say you pulled any strings? I recapped exactly what you've been saying, you don't know anything & it was a "moderator" which must be Greg, unless there is another moderator who has that ability we don't know about.

Is that correct or not?
Yes.

Wunder.Noid

All your trophies are belong to Bama
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It pretty much takes an act of god to get banned from here. The posters on here moderate themselves and each other for the most part ... unless you're in the PF aka Political Forum. That forum has its own special set of rules as in there are no rules. The PF on here is dog eat dog and if you can't take the heat they will run you out of that forum quicker than you can say 'lickety split'.
Sounds like my kind of thread. Deuces bitches! :ninja:

ozanaminn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,915.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tenor.gif
I always thought you were fake and made up by one of the moderators like Alumni dude and the native American who supposedly died.

bamagrad75

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really have no clue but is it possible that Ladsky incorporated a main board mod that came in and did the dirty work? Seems completely feasible to me since other Mods caught the IP ban hammer and he wanted an outsider to come in there and clean things up (in his opinion). I have also noticed a couple of main boarders in soundoff that I do not usually see.

Just spit balling here.

No clue. I asked AR when he stated he had to "round up" mods if anyone had been brought in from tMB since Melb & janty were both dealing with personal issues & I only saw Melb post once. He'll have to answer that question, if he "knows".

Dobsie

ᎠᎩᎷᏨᎢ, ᎠᎩᎪᎲᎢ, ᎠᎩᏠᏒᎢ!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always thought you were fake and made up by one of the moderators like Alumni dude and the native American who supposedly died.

Cowpoke and I didn't die.

:'(

Reactions: gob

_rolltideroll_

4 out of 3 people have trouble with basic math...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,180.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think his name was CFBFanatic. I had him on ignore for about a year because it was just easier. Him, and Starscream are the only two I ever put on ignore.
Star, Mono and Smitty were my 3. I would feel guilty and put them back in rotation, only to find out they needed to go back in the hole.

ozanaminn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,915.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never really paid attention to CFB.

Status
Not open for further replies.