• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dobsie

ᎠᎩᎷᏨᎢ, ᎠᎩᎪᎲᎢ, ᎠᎩᏠᏒᎢ!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re not getting. There is no way to unban you when I can’t see any ban. The mods who are now here can explain that.

You said you can't unban ip bans. You can unban non ip bans correct?

ozanaminn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,915.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:dhd:

11mJBuB.jpg
What gets you banned from here? Asking for a friend.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were jsut not used to having a thread live this long without getting nuked... so, we are showing our ass. At least, we are somewhat trainable as we are keeping all of our dirty laundry in one thread. :)

dirty laundry? You mean doxing a mod from over there and posting his personal info, address, phone number...that kind of dirty laundry?

Tigity

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have any inside info on him? I thought he might have got a little extra slack because mods knew he legit had some real life problems.
I am almost certain he has Aspbergers. His obsessive and off kilter style of posting would fit spot on. Honestly. That is why I have never been willing to go at the guy.

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dirty laundry? You mean doxing a mod from over there and posting his personal info, address, phone number...that kind of dirty laundry?
Nobody has shared his name on here. A couple posters have shared that he has legal troubles.

Wait... You thought Christopher Lane Foote was AR? Haha, nah. He's a poster that has posted his own address.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What gets you banned from here? Asking for a friend.
It pretty much takes an act of god to get banned from here. The posters on here moderate themselves and each other for the most part ... unless you're in the PF aka Political Forum. That forum has its own special set of rules as in there are no rules. The PF on here is dog eat dog and if you can't take the heat they will run you out of that forum quicker than you can say 'lickety split'.

ozanaminn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,915.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It pretty much takes an act of god to get banned from here. The posters on here moderate themselves and each other for the most part ... unless you're in the PF aka Political Forum. That forum has its own special set of rules as in there are no rules. The PF on here is dog eat dog and if you can't take the heat they will run you out of that forum quicker than you can say 'lickety split'.
Really, so no kiddie table there? Only serious adults allowed.

AR_Oregon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Final Recap:

1. AR know nothing

2. It was all Greg, in his office, on the laptop
You really think I pulled these strings? You were a moderator- you know there is no way I could do this. I would need to have the ear of many people way above moderators. And then you’re assuming I would nuke a lot of people I like and leave people I don’t like.

This is fucking nuts. And a lot of intelligent people think I could pull the strings on this.

Think about that. It’s kind of funny.

_rolltideroll_

4 out of 3 people have trouble with basic math...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,180.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Final Recap:

1. AR know nothing

2. It was all Greg, in his office, on the laptop
I'm jsut afraid you're going to take a boat ride too. They apparently hate Bama posters, and especially BP5 members.

ozanaminn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,915.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am almost certain he has Aspbergers. His obsessive and off kilter style of posting would fit spot on. Honestly. That is why I have never been willing to go at the guy.
Who are you talking about? I assume starscream.

Status
Not open for further replies.