• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarineG8R

Anti-Dentite
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just look at him

sheriffBTJ_400x400.jpg

Tigity

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHo the fuck is Buford? I do not recall this scree name.

Also anyone here posting under a new screen name would ya mind telling your rivals screenname so I can tell who the hell is who. I am old dyslexic and easily confused lol

Edit
Ahhh the Texas guy.... Never recall seeing him in the late night threads.

bamagrad75

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHo the fuck is Buford? I do not recall this scree name.

Also anyone here posting under a new screen name would ya mind telling your rivals screenname so I can tell who the hell is who. I am old dyslexic and easily confused lol

We are talking about the Texas guy on Rivals who's a massive PIA.

Tigity

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are talking about the Texas guy on Rivals who's a massive PIA.
Got it... I guess my tiny brain did not link it all together because his name is sherriffbuford or whatever.

Kace-1

Game of Thoops!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why I'm pissed. I get that some went out in a blaze of glory, but she, and all the others could be banned just as easily as I was. They're not pissed at rivals. They're pissed at everyone not there. I can guarantee you that some people got banned and aren't anywhere right now.

The In Before the Delete gif reply I made in @344takeoff 2.0's farewell performance there was what I initially thought could have been the reason. Then I realized Jenner who replied in that thread as well didn't get the hammer. So that was ruled out, which is kinda good as that would've made no sense.

On the flipside, there's still wondering about what I posted that could have set Greg off. I did tag him in a post that was meant to calm him down from all the unnecessary ban work he was putting in, but that's not exactly an offense last I checked.

And so, I have a Yahoo ticket and get to wait for them which hopefully won't take too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.