• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

AR_Oregon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Outside looking in here.

I cant help you keep saying "I had nothing to do with this"

You have not once denied banning ANYONE, you havent denied informing ADMIN.

Sure you say you had nothing to do with "this" without elaborating on what this is or being specific... generalizing for sake of being partially truthful?

Just saying you kinda look guilty when you say things that way again and again and again.
I didn’t inform admin.
I didn’t ban anyone in the way that they were banned - I don’t have that ability.

I did not know about the board until Cowpoke talked to me Thursday night. I thought it was a glitch. When I saw who issued the IT ban, I knew something was very wrong.

CowpokeU

TCU Homeboard Wrecker
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing about Deep State Scorched Earth tactis is you leave behind no survivors to ask questions and put the pieces together.

Justin1993

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forgot you were in Nap town.

How are you liking corn country?

Haha I forgot that part was up top. It’s so damn cold up here. Went to use the water hose the other day and son of a bitch was frozen strait through. Bought my first ice scraper the other day so I’m adapting.

AR_Oregon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you won't back up your story ? Get the fuck out of here cuck.
You don’t get it. The only contact I’ve had with Rivals a poster here has that.

You think moderators have this in at any given moment with higher ups. That’s not the case.

I get you’re angry, but you’re wasting it on me or any other mod.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn’t inform admin.
I didn’t ban anyone in the way that they were banned - I don’t have that ability.

I did not know about the board until Cowpoke talked to me Thursday night. I thought it was a glitch. When I saw who issued the IT ban, I knew something was very wrong.
Woa nobody said anything about "they way they were banned" hell some of these "IP BANS" might just be people not having their cookies cleared to be able to use an alt... So you are saying you have banned some of the people who are here recently?

pooods

Sittin Necked on a Beanbag Eatin Cheetoes
Hoopla Cash
$ 427.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
l4_mgO.gif

(that was a shit ton to read)

IrishBlooded

Bewbs or it didn't happen
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha I forgot that part was up top. It’s so damn cold up here. Went to use the water hose the other day and son of a bitch was frozen strait through. Bought my first ice scraper the other day so I’m adapting.

If you make it up here further into the tundra let me know. I'll buy

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You think moderators have this in at any given moment with higher ups. That’s not the case.

Then take a screenshot of that contact. Upload it to a nifty little image hosting sight and post it. It's that simple. Takes 3 minutes Tops. Then everyone believes you and we move on.

Kace-1

Game of Thoops!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were completely a business call.

Mine wasn't business. If it were business, one would be able to state exactly what that was. If anything, this irresponsibly making a business decision and like I said, I have a ticket on this and want it to be resolved. That's what responsible businesses interested in good business decisions do.

CowpokeU

TCU Homeboard Wrecker
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn’t inform admin.

I told you Sunday, when you asked me to call you after I got done golfing about the board after you told me Nod mentioned it to you.

I told you it was the TCU board that we called the purple board. I told you what we posted in there. We literally talked about it for 15 minutes at least.

Justin1993

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Be real man. Most posters weren’t IP banned. A lot of us can still post over there on alt accounts. At least one mod is hitting anything that moves. It’s cool as a change was probably needed anyways. But at least one mod has a hand in this. Maybe they have a mod from the pay board doing the work. But regardless, someone besides the admin is taking the time to swing the ban hammer

NoApologies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A million things could have happened.

That didn't. Greg doesn't open the board without purpose. The board isn't important to him. The posters aren't either. Rather they are pay members or not. The only concern Greg has for the boards, are the ads. So anything that can hinder the ads has to go. Our thread that had boobs in it, caused an issue because if a sponsor finds that Yahoo - Verizon - Oath could be out money. That is Greg's only concern on the board. And why there is no chance anyone banned is coming back. There is no human element to the bans that were handed out. They were completely a business call.

Fair enough. The point is that maybe someone outside of those being accused is the rat. Nobody will find out so there's no point speculating. People just want blood and they're letting their emotions decide who to aim their anger at. See Stake.

CowpokeU

TCU Homeboard Wrecker
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to see you brother. Wish it was different circumstances

Same here brother but grab a fucking seat because this board doesn't nanny us and we're allowed to be adults here. You'll like it. All we are missing is Bawlz l, Aladrew and Christopher Lane Foote haha

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough. The point is that maybe someone outside of those being accused is the rat. Nobody will find out so there's no point speculating. People just want blood and they're letting their emotions decide who to aim their anger at. See Stake.
I'm not really mad. His story is easy to prove by him. I'm just asking him to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.