• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

CowpokeU

TCU Homeboard Wrecker
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Greg or @AnusReckerOregon purging this time doesnt change the fact that p.o.s. was banning me & abusing his power to protect the biggest loser that Soundoff ever saw, Hawkitt. Io_a fan Sucks

For real, who is the giant cuck here named @Trundle The Great

Gots to be that I_Wegian Cockeye right?

bamagrad75

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here’s my straight answer: I had nothing to do with this.

Then let's recap.

1. You say you never knew of any board. Though in your own words in your own thread on rivals you said:

No one ever told me about the TCU board. When I stayed at Nod’s he mentioned there was a place a lot of posters talked - I never asked where.

And Cowpoke says he told you about the board.

So either you knew there was a board or you didn't.

2. When did Greg "learn" about this board?

3. We are expected to believe that Greg, someone who never pays the least damn bit of attention to this board unless someone take something to him & bugs him repeatedly about it (HOW many times did you have to chase Greg around to get the okay for Cowpoke's appointment as moderator) and (Someone I emailed over a OVER a day ago about a problem with conversations and has yet to respond) suddenly finds this obscure board & starts spending his time tracking down people and spends over TWO-THREE days banning people? And not just the people who were ON the board but anyone who raised any kind of stink or question about it?

4. What you say was taken away (the ability to IP ban) can be given back.

5. Not everyone was IP banned, which any mod could easily do

6. I believe you told me you had deleted only one thread, yet thread after thread after thread was nuked. And this while Melb & janty were off dealing with serious family issues on their own. But GREG was the one suddenly so fascinated with the board he's ignored for the most part of his time spent his personal time in there reading threads & nuking them?

7. This make any sense to you?

drbuck10

Viva La Revolucion
Hoopla Cash
$ 877.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll give you a steamer, son.

giphy.gif

NoApologies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t disagree. Which is why I’m refraining from dragging any posters through the mud. But after spending a decade on the board, I don’t think I’ve seen admin staff interact with SO ever. Then all the sudden half the long-time posters start getting nuked because Greg stumbled on an empty board, then proceeded to go full dipshit on SO? That’s way too convenient.

Like I said, anyone could have stumbled on it. It could have been an IT guy, a TCU mod, a main board mod, etc. Hell, it could have been a Big 12 poster. I go to different B1G boards to see what they're saying. And it's possible Greg found it. All I'm saying is that people were sure it was Janty until it wasn't, and it hurt Janty. I just hope the same doesn't happen to AR.

And he absolutely went full dipshit on SO. Hell, he banned a bunch of us for simply liking MF's posts about him.

AR_Oregon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not interested in throwing anyone under a bus, just getting the situation resolved.
There won’t be a satisfactory resolution unless a certain person higher than a moderator answers your email.

The answer I got one of your friends has.

That was incredibly vague and heavy handed.

From here on out, you can speculate all you want.

IrishBlooded

Bewbs or it didn't happen
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I can say is the O mod has fucked with me for years and this is what comes around. Hes been a sneaky weasel, has banned me for the same shit he would do and then “make” me get on my knees to retain posting priveleges. This and what I found out tonight about this weasel which is FACT in LAW is just a delicious bit of justice.

and...there aint shit he can do about it.

And that's cool, if you don't like a guy, don't like him. We are all grown. That's fine. I just wanted to put out my .02 of what I know to be fact. I'm not big on grey facts. And for you guys that didn't get to see the administration it helps to say how that process works.

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not interested in throwing anyone under a bus, just getting the situation resolved.
AR must not remember me that well. He fell right into that troll. He isn't a mod here so I fucked with him hard there.

Stake

Keep your HeadDown
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then let's recap.

1. You say you never knew of any board. Though in your own words in your own thread on rivals you said:

No one ever told me about the TCU board. When I stayed at Nod’s he mentioned there was a place a lot of posters talked - I never asked where.

3. We are expected to believe that Greg, someone who never pays the least damn bit of attention to this board unless someone take something to him & bugs him repeatedly about it (HOW many times did you have to chase Greg around to get the okay for Cowpoke's appointment as moderator) and (Someone I emailed over a OVER a day ago about a problem with conversations and has yet to respond) suddenly finds this obscure board & starts spending his time tracking down people and spends over TWO-THREE days banning people? And not just the people who were ON the board but anyone who raised any kind of stink or question about it?

6. I believe you told me you had deleted only one thread, yet thread after thread after thread was nuked. And this while Melb & janty were off dealing with serious family issues on their own. But GREG was the one suddenly so fascinated with the board he's ignored for the most part of his time spent his personal time in there reading threads & nuking them?

Seriously...you cant trust a thief.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here’s my straight answer: I had nothing to do with this.

Outside looking in here.

I cant help you keep saying "I had nothing to do with this"

You have not once denied banning ANYONE, you havent denied informing ADMIN.

Sure you say you had nothing to do with "this" without elaborating on what this is or being specific... generalizing for sake of being partially truthful?

Just saying you kinda look guilty when you say things that way again and again and again.

AR_Oregon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, anyone could have stumbled on it. It could have been an IT guy, a TCU mod, a main board mod, etc. Hell, it could have been a Big 12 poster. I go to different B1G boards to see what they're saying. And it's possible Greg found it. All I'm saying is that people were sure it was Janty until it wasn't, and it hurt Janty. I just hope the same doesn't happen to AR.

And he absolutely went full dipshit on SO. Hell, he banned a bunch of us for simply liking MF's posts about him.
It already happened.

It is what it is. If anyone one thinks I had the power to pull this off, so be it.

TechRaiderRider

Wreck Em!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then let's recap.

you forgot

8. checkmate

IrishBlooded

Bewbs or it didn't happen
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it's possible Greg found it

A million things could have happened.

That didn't. Greg doesn't open the board without purpose. The board isn't important to him. The posters aren't either. Rather they are pay members or not. The only concern Greg has for the boards, are the ads. So anything that can hinder the ads has to go. Our thread that had boobs in it, caused an issue because if a sponsor finds that Yahoo - Verizon - Oath could be out money. That is Greg's only concern on the board. And why there is no chance anyone banned is coming back. There is no human element to the bans that were handed out. They were completely a business call.

Justin1993

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then let's recap.

Not the lady you want to fuck with.

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There won’t be a satisfactory resolution unless a certain person higher than a moderator answers your email.

The answer I got one of your friends has.

That was incredibly vague and heavy handed.

From here on out, you can speculate all you want.
So you won't back up your story ? Get the fuck out of here cuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.