• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

_rolltideroll_

4 out of 3 people have trouble with basic math...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,180.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same here brother but grab a fucking seat because this board doesn't nanny us and we're allowed to be adults here. You'll like it. All we are missing is Bawlz l, Aladrew and Christopher Lane Foote haha
source.gif

IrishBlooded

Bewbs or it didn't happen
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mine wasn't business. If it were business, one would be able to state exactly what that was. If anything, this irresponsibly making a business decision and like I said, I have a ticket on this and want it to be resolved. That's what responsible businesses interested in good business decisions do.

Let's not associate this with good business. If they answer you it will amaze me, if it is anything more than a standard form letter 'rules or associated penalties' kind of thing. Seriously you are a great guy Kace and I in no way believe you should have been banned. But this is Yahoo and a scorched earth policy. They don't care about the details to it. I'm not kidding here. You don't know the absolute shit storm me and other mods had with Yahoo just to put the 'whitelisting' process in place, that was a fight going on right up until last month, when after all that time they finally gave us the rules for their process. That started in 2016. Again Yahoo only cares about the ads.

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then take a screenshot of that contact. Upload it to a nifty little image hosting sight and post it. It's that simple. Takes 3 minutes Tops. Then everyone believes you and we move on.
You don't need an image hosting site for this board. You can upload files directly

KLeonidas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to believe AR. If he didn't want us around he could have banned us all years ago.

Stake

Keep your HeadDown
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be real man. Most posters weren’t IP banned. A lot of us can still post over there on alt accounts. At least one mod is hitting anything that moves. It’s cool as a change was probably needed anyways. But at least one mod has a hand in this. Maybe they have a mod from the pay board doing the work. But regardless, someone besides the admin is taking the time to swing the ban hammer
and who the Fuck banned @Nole In Toronto ? We know it wasn't Greg. It had to be a mod on the MB.

CowpokeU

TCU Homeboard Wrecker
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to believe AR. If he didn't want us around he could have banned us all years ago.

The age old mystery. Why again were so many purged who had jack shit to do with anything.

AR_Oregon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then let's recap.

1. You say you never knew of any board. Though in your own words in your own thread on rivals you said:

No one ever told me about the TCU board. When I stayed at Nod’s he mentioned there was a place a lot of posters talked - I never asked where.

And Cowpoke says he told you about the board.

So either you knew there was a board or you didn't.

2. When did Greg "learn" about this board?

3. We are expected to believe that Greg, someone who never pays the least damn bit of attention to this board unless someone take something to him & bugs him repeatedly about it (HOW many times did you have to chase Greg around to get the okay for Cowpoke's appointment as moderator) and (Someone I emailed over a OVER a day ago about a problem with conversations and has yet to respond) suddenly finds this obscure board & starts spending his time tracking down people and spends over TWO-THREE days banning people? And not just the people who were ON the board but anyone who raised any kind of stink or question about it?

4. What you say was taken away (the ability to IP ban) can be given back.

5. Not everyone was IP banned, which any mod could easily do

6. I believe you told me you had deleted only one thread, yet thread after thread after thread was nuked. And this while Melb & janty were off dealing with serious family issues on their own. But GREG was the one suddenly so fascinated with the board he's ignored for the most part of his time spent his personal time in there reading threads & nuking them?

7. This make any sense to you?
To your bold - when I was at Nod’s, it was a very passing comment. Over a year ago Nod had invited me to an app called Go to meeting that a few rivals posters were on. I thought it was something like that.

To Cowpoke telling me - I honestly don’t recall. I talked to him when I was at Nod’s house as Nod and I were in his front yard. The first I recall about this board was on Thursday night.

There were a lot of threads nuked by Greg. As a moderator we can see who nuked them. The interesting thing is that as a moderator we were able to post in those. But the threads that were recently nuked, I couldn’t post.

As to when Greg learned, it had to be Thursday night. Cowpoke message me and said he was banned.

I had to chase a lot to find mods.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the bottom of it next to "post reply" you will see "Upload File"

Click that
2018-12-02 (1).png

Select your file
2018-12-02 (2).png

Now here is where you choose "thumbnail" or "Full Image" if you select nothing it just shows at the bottom of the post as an attachment.

Clicking full image will do what it sounds like.

2018-12-02 (5).png

Sorry noticing some people think they need to go to imgur or something to post something they screen shot...

MKrip

Where's my retard cat?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So sad and did not have to end that way.

Dude, and some of us were banned for who knows what. I never even heard about the TCU board and my posts since this has all went down have been pretty clean. I did post in some of the very recent threads talking about what happened but I never took shots at mods or admins or made a stink about what happened, just said good things about people who were banned, talked about the mod openings and asked some questions.

It's mind bottling and total bullshit as far as I can tell. I'd love to know exactly who pulled the plug on my account and the reasoning for it.

CowpokeU

TCU Homeboard Wrecker
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will stab you with a fucking shiv.

I can't explain how peaceful it is without that fucking belt bullshit.

It's like unleashing the dogs of war. It's chaotic, funny and annoying. I don't know which one outweighs which.

Status
Not open for further replies.