• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stake

Keep your HeadDown
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough. The point is that maybe someone outside of those being accused is the rat. Nobody will find out so there's no point speculating. People just want blood and they're letting their emotions decide who to aim their anger at. See Stake.

No...years of experience with this weasel pestering me means it's a focused direct aim at him and his methods. I've got the experience and you don't. You know me...this is not something I would just make up for fun. He knows I don't like him as we've gone round and round for years. He is underhanded and sneaky in his approach. He is a weasel. You are a weasel AR and anybody who has had to deal with you as I have knows it. This is not fabrication. What I found out this evening just hammers the nail down solid as to what I've always "known". Known in parenthesis because it was mostly just a gut feeling. But you have real problems and I hope you get it resolved for your own future.

RTider77

Voluntary Refugee.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All this drama is a bit tiring to me. I too would like answers as to why some great posters were blindsided with bans, and some, like myself are still allowed to post on SO. Unfortunately, I may be cutting my
own throat by pointing it out here especially with a possible suspect here in the proverbial hen house. I just want resolution. I hate that a large chunk of my favorite posters have no choice but to be here while some of us dance between sites. I started a thread the other day questioning what was going on and of course it became MIA that same night.
Just would like answers and not bullshit.

TJabroni

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, and some of us were banned for who knows what. I never even heard about the TCU board and my posts since this has all went down have been pretty clean. I did post in some of the very recent threads talking about what happened but I never took shots at mods or admins or made a stink about what happened, just said good things about people who were banned, talked about the mod openings and asked some questions.

It's mind bottling and total bullshit as far as I can tell. I'd love to know exactly who pulled the plug on my account and the reasoning for it.

Kind of the same boat I was in. Never visited TCU, and was pretty civil. In ONE random thread, I quoted MF and referred to Greg as a cuck. Which is an endearing term depending on your lifestyle.

michigaNDer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of the same boat I was in. Never visited TCU, and was pretty civil. In ONE random thread, I quoted MF and referred to Greg as a cuck. Which is an endearing term depending on your lifestyle.
I didn't even do that. I did nothing.....I'm ANDY FUCKING DUFRESNE UP IN THUS BITCH!!!!

CowpokeU

TCU Homeboard Wrecker
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All this drama is a bit tiring to me. I too would like answers as to why some great posters were blindsided with bans, and some, like myself are still allowed to post on SO. Unfortunately, I may be cutting my
own throat by pointing it out here especially with a possible suspect here in the proverbial hen house. I just want resolution. I hate that a large chunk of my favorite posters have no choice but to be here while some of us dance between sites. I started a thread the other day questioning what was going on and of course it became MIA that same night.
Just would like answers and not bullshit.

I don't know why after tasting freedom, any of us would ever want to go back to rivals.

This place is awesome. The natives are cool as shit and even keyed us into some inside jokes and such like Potato Salad. They've been welcoming and gracious.

The biggest thing is, I can say this and not get bant:

Shit bitch fuck ass **** cuck just can't say p0rn lol.

There's freedom here.

Wunder.Noid

All your trophies are belong to Bama
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The age old mystery. Why again were so many purged who had jack shit to do with anything.
I will say that I witnessed several people willingly falling on their own swords calling out the shenanigans that went down. Not pointing any fingers (@Diego Roll Tide ) or anything. :rockon:

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will stab you with a fucking shiv.

I can't explain how peaceful it is without that fucking belt bullshit.
MYOB. I know what I'm doing, I'm putting as many together to make it more readable. I can separate it but the SWC separated between the Big XII (Big Eight) and the WAC.
I put what the WAC cumulative relative proficiency is, 40%. Thats noteworthy. One last note if it weren't for the AAC dragging them down, Big East would be .593 cumulative. So ****ing tired of the criticism. I'm a genius. Understand that.? ****ing NOBODY has these figures because ****ing nobody, including YOU has a ****ing CLUE!

TechRaiderRider

Wreck Em!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MYOB. I know what I'm doing, I'm putting as many together to make it more readable. I can separate it but the SWC separated between the Big XII (Big Eight) and the WAC.
I put what the WAC cumulative relative proficiency is, 40%. Thats noteworthy. One last note if it weren't for the AAC dragging them down, Big East would be .593 cumulative. So ****ing tired of the criticism. I'm a genius. Understand that.? ****ing NOBODY has these figures because ****ing nobody, including YOU has a ****ing CLUE!
nice, but are you a genius??

Gopherfan84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know why after tasting freedom, any of us would ever want to go back to rivals.

This place is awesome. The natives are cool as shit and even keyed us into some inside jokes and such like Potato Salad. They've been welcoming and gracious.

The biggest thing is, I can say this and not get bant:

Shit bitch fuck ass **** cuck just can't say p0rn lol.

There's freedom here.

You can't say r@pe either. I found that out when I tried posting over in the PF about a certain controversial song that shall not be named.

NoApologies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I want him to join just so the natives of the board can experience what we had to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.