• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

drbuck10

Viva La Revolucion
Hoopla Cash
$ 877.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just for logic over emotion.

If you received a ban without any message at all. It came from above a mod. Whenever we would ban or blacklist you, it sends you a message letting you know that. No mod has higher authority than that.

Before the board switch over, mods had the ability to track IPs and check for multiple users under that IP (Hawkitt example, or a MB that would make a new handle and head over to start shit). When the boards switched over most of us lost that ability. My understanding is that AR still had that. That still wouldn't give him any power to do anything on it. Or any ability that Oath and Greg (fuck you Greg) wouldn't have had. Because the report comes from the same place.

I get we all want to know what happened and there is no doubt something that caused all this. But until someone can hand me proof, or someone speaks up and says 'I am Sparticus' none of us are going to know for sure.

So I get questioning and getting answers but let's not tie anyone to a pole and start fires until there is justification
giphy.gif

Dobsie

ᎠᎩᎷᏨᎢ, ᎠᎩᎪᎲᎢ, ᎠᎩᏠᏒᎢ!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you received a ban without any message at all. It came from above a mod. Whenever we would ban or blacklist you, it sends you a message letting you know that. No mod has higher authority than that.

Before the board switch over, mods had the ability to track IPs and check for multiple users under that IP (Hawkitt example, or a MB that would make a new handle and head over to start shit). When the boards switched over most of us lost that ability. My understanding is that AR still had that. That still wouldn't give him any power to do anything on it. Or any ability that Oath and Greg (fuck you Greg) wouldn't have had. Because the report comes from the same place.

I get we all want to know what happened and there is no doubt something that caused all this. But until someone can hand me proof, or someone speaks up and says 'I am Sparticus' none of us are going to know for sure.

So I get questioning and getting answers but let's not tie anyone to a pole and start fires until there is justification

I was told there would be pitchforks, and torches!

torches.jpg

AR_Oregon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would rather keep your unpaid Mod job than be a hero and let everyone know the truth?
You don’t get it. I don’t fucking know. No mod had the ability to IP Ban and no mod was ever privy to what “brass” would do.

That’s the absolute truth. And if any mod tells you differently, then ask for proof.

This is nuts.

Hell, you have a poster who talks with someone here saying he was going to talk with “brass” yesterday. That’s ridiculous.

_rolltideroll_

4 out of 3 people have trouble with basic math...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,180.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mofo's start giving you answers when they are on fire. Just saying...

Wunder.Noid

All your trophies are belong to Bama
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you received a ban without any message at all. It came from above a mod. Whenever we would ban or blacklist you, it sends you a message letting you know that.

This may be the case on the Sound Off board but I've been banned a few times on tMB (some of the most shitty mods I've ever been around) and didn't get jack...

IrishBlooded

Bewbs or it didn't happen
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When it comes to this kind of thing. The only thing I know is that it wasn't me. However there isn't anyway for you to prove that. But me saying It wasn't me (I feel like a funny song from 2000). And since I can't prove it is someone else. All we can do is either keep looking for the answer and then when we have it great. Or put it away and move on.

CowpokeU

TCU Homeboard Wrecker
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don’t get it. I don’t fucking know. No mod had the ability to IP Ban and no mod was ever privy to what “brass” would do.

That’s the absolute truth. And if any mod tells you differently, then ask for proof.

This is nuts.

Hell, you have a poster who talks with someone here saying he was going to talk with “brass” yesterday. That’s ridiculous.

Fuck em in their pussies then and step down and come here. If that's what they do to all your long time friends, who needs em?

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is nuts.

Ha. I don't care.

I never posted on your faggot board.

I'm drink posting, bitch.

:happy:

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's not fun

Stake

Keep your HeadDown
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All I can say is the O mod has fucked with me for years and this is what comes around. Hes been a sneaky weasel, has banned me for the same shit he would do and then “make” me get on my knees to retain posting priveleges. This and what I found out tonight about this weasel which is FACT in LAW is just a delicious bit of justice.

and...there aint shit he can do about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.