• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

RTider77

Voluntary Refugee.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
btw does anyone know if the LSU poster 'leatherhemet' is still around? He was solid. I'll never forget his 'Deliverance thread' which was second only to the Iran thread.
He was posting just last week but, haven’t seen him since all the bs went down.

TechRaiderRider

Wreck Em!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tenor.gif
thats a pretty shitty post -

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn’t. And others know that.

No moderator can IP ban at all.

All just very odd that some were gunned down quickly, others randomly, and some who were actually party to the original issue remain.

It would seem something is amiss in that or.... It's just random as hell I guess.

_rolltideroll_

4 out of 3 people have trouble with basic math...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,180.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the facts: I didn’t know the board existed. I don’t know how the board was found. I don’t know why there was no consistency.

You can light me up here all you want. But don’t do it for something I had nothing to do with.
Well, ok. But who did? You don't mass ban 30+ people without their being a trail of blood.
Oh, and while I'm at it, how can you ban people without so much as a "fuck you" email detailing the offense?

AR_Oregon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's pretty obvious. But hey carry on with your denial.
So tell me what you know that I don’t.

This is nuts. You really think I could just appear and IP Ban posters when I couldn’t before?

Posters went on a tangent and tried to bury a different mod, and now you want to do it to me.

This didn’t come from any mod. And I have no clue how it started.

NoApologies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, ok. But who did? You don't mass ban 30+ people without their being a trail of blood.
Oh, and while I'm at it, how can you ban people without so much as a "fuck you" email detailing the offense?

It was the admin that was banning everyone. He doesn't give a shit. That's why no reason was given.

AR_Oregon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no clue - and I sure as hell don’t have access to that.

You’re giving mods more credit for access than we have.

ThereIsNoPlace

The New Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how @FuckstickRocks isn't here saying "sorry this happened to y'all" or "I'm trying to find out what happened" or "I'll go to bat for you"

Funny how that works.

CowpokeU

TCU Homeboard Wrecker
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the facts: I didn’t know the board existed. I don’t know how the board was found. I don’t know why there was no consistency.

You can light me up here all you want. But don’t do it for something I had nothing to do with.

I told you the board existed, I told you where the board was, I told you to come over. That was Sunday man

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So tell me what you know that I don’t.

This is nuts. You really think I could just appear and IP Ban posters when I couldn’t before?

Posters went on a tangent and tried to bury a different mod, and now you want to do it to me.

This didn’t come from any mod. And I have no clue how it started.

I want to do it to you ? Damn you are getting defensive fast. I don't want to do anything to you. I want you to try to give a straight answer without forming a story that makes you seem less culpable. That is what a guilty child does. There were 3 mods left after the initial purge. Not all the recent bans are IP bans because some posters are still able to get on their alt accounts. Someone is still purging without IP bans without many knowing why. You seem to be the one active mod during that period on the board. It's common sense you twat.

Tigity

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Employee turnover is like 150% in restaurants. Meaning every six months you have a new serving staff. And a whole new roster of 18-21 year old hot girls. I loved it for the two years I did it.
This is absolutely true. I worked in restaurants for my 6 years of college and beyond.... Yes 6 years of college for a 4 year degree. I had a lot of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.