• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Richard Sherman Threatens to End Career of Reporter During Seahawks Presser

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's definitely not a dummy

But I think he should be suspended 4 games, and the Seahawks should be stripped of multiple draft picks

Because all and any infractions that take place, should be treated exactly the same

That's what ive heard at least

Rock Strongo likes this

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think both parties were in the wrong here to some extent. Sherman obviously crossed the line but I don't think Moore should be made a victim here. He came off as antagonistic and this isn't the first time he's had a brush up with a Seattle athlete. I recall an incident with Gary Payton years ago.

Regardless Sherman needs to tone it down in this case. You can put up with it now since he performs on the field but as his career goes on I hope he tones it down.
Please...Both wrong to some extent? And using the history card with the writer from 20 years ago when the other guy is Sherman and does this shit monthly??? He doesn't need to tone it down. He needs to stop being a total dick or accept that is how he is seen. :cheer2:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's already done a bunch of shit that shouldn't be excused.

disabled.jpg

...and then you made him the fucking President. You should stfu about athletes.
You should have just posted a picture of your butt still hurting...

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just more of the same from that asshole. And SEA fans will defend him and say that he is A) intelligent and right, he went to Stanford!, B) misunderstood, that's not what he really said/meant, C) didn't even say that since he apologized.

The only reason he fucking apologized is because he was on tape. He may have played ball for Stanford but he's the same mouth breathing, low IQ idiot that we have grown accustomed to in the NFL. He thinks his job is really important, thinks he has a lot of power, and fires from the hip. I will say this, at least he is smart enough to know when his ass is busted and he needs to walk back his childish antics. "I"ll end your career"? Give me a break. You chase guys for a fucking living, get the fuck over yourself you child!

C'mon now. Plenty of Seahawks fans can draw a distinction between acceptable behavior and unacceptable.

I called out Sherman's behavior after the NFCCG against the 9ers, because that was him making the game about HIM.

This too is him making stuff about HIM, instead of the team.

But no, he isn't stupid (someone already posted in this thread that he is), and he does a TON of great work in the community, and often has really good stuff to say on a range of topics.

Every once in a while though, he trips over his own dick. I'll call him out when he does.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon now. Plenty of Seahawks fans can draw a distinction between acceptable behavior and unacceptable.

I called out Sherman's behavior after the NFCCG against the 9ers, because that was him making the game about HIM.

But no, he isn't stupid (someone already posted in this thread that he is), and he does a TON of great work in the community, and often has really good stuff to say on a range of topics.

Every once in a while though, he trips over his own dick. I'll call him out when he does.
I don't know, if the stories about his 990 SAT scores are true, he can't be all that bright.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know, if the stories about his 990 SAT scores are true, he can't be all that bright.

If that floats your boat, go nuts. The man isn't stupid. He went to Stanford, and underwater basket weaving wasn't on his course list.

AGAIN, when he says stupid stuff (like now) call him out, he deserves it.

There's no need to gild the lily with falsehoods like he can't walk and chew gum at the same time.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that floats your boat, go nuts. The man isn't stupid. He went to Stanford, and underwater basket weaving wasn't on his course list.

AGAIN, when he says stupid stuff (like now) call him out, he deserves it.

There's no need to gild the lily with falsehoods like he can't walk and chew gum at the same time.
Let's be honest here, he got into Stanford because he's a good football player, not because he's a Mensa candidate. And maybe he didn't take underwater basket weaving, but his degree is communications, which isn't exactly rocket science, either.

To be honest I don't think he's an idiot, but I'm pretty sure he's not half as smart as he thinks he is, either.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't know about that. Back at KFFL many of you were doing just as Fordman suggested. We heard the entire "he is smart he went to Stanford", "what he did isn't that bad", "you just know you want him on your team" crap too as a way to excuse away his poor behavior. In fact this is the first Sherman thread I have ever seen where we aren't seeing this from your fanbase. And this is hardly the first Sherman issue that has being discussed.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's be honest here, he got into Stanford because he's a good football player, not because he's a Mensa candidate. And maybe he didn't take underwater basket weaving, but his degree is communications, which isn't exactly rocket science, either.

To be honest I don't think he's an idiot, but I'm pretty sure he's not half as smart as he thinks he is, either.

Saying he isn't a mensa member is far different from saying he's stupid.

Stanford doesn't do underwater basket weaving (like the SEC or most of the rest), so sure, it helped to get a football scholarship, but he GRADUATED from Stanford. With good marks.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about that. Back at KFFL many of you were doing just as Fordman suggested. We heard the entire "he is smart he went to Stanford", "what he did isn't that bad", "you just know you want him on your team" crap too as a way to excuse away his poor behavior. In fact this is the first Sherman thread I have ever seen where we aren't seeing this from your fanbase. And this is hardly the first Sherman issue that has being discussed.

Let me suggest that your memory is fuzzy. I gave him shit for the outburst after the NFCCG vs the 9ers, and I wasn't alone. I ALSO said that he did adderall (as did others)

You've been carrying a torch for Sherman since back then.

Which is fine, but don't selectively remember things please Dave. Thanks.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree...I think it would actually be an impressive major.

Well, is it just the basket that's submerged, or does the student also need to be completely underwater?