• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Richard Sherman and Peyton Manning

Desean12345

#What is Hashtag?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best cornerback and Quarterback in the league.

32183-Lakers-bro-deal-with-it-gif-phtM.gif

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably so. One is certainly more likeable than the other.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
one atleast makes sense when speaking

Desean12345

#What is Hashtag?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I respect Richard because he talks a lot of trash but he almost always backs it up with his play on the field. I dont like him, but i respect him.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I respect Richard because he talks a lot of trash but he almost always backs it up with his play on the field. I dont like him, but i respect him.

I acknowledge that he is an outstanding player. Can't really respect a guy who behaves like he does on the field, though.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman can talk all the trash he wants. His play on the field has given him that right IMO. I prefer my football idols to embrace humility more, but that's just me. Should be a good game in two weeks! Go Broncos!

MH64

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One is classless and one is classy

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So graduating from a prestigious University gives you a lifetime pass against stupidity?

When in doubt, apologists must always play the "does a lot for the community" and "Stanford Grad" tired clichés to pretend douchebag behavior doesn't exist.

Lemon Harang Pie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman is a Stanford grad who is very well spoken if you watch most of his interviews.

It's probably more accurate to say he's a Stanford grad because he is a great football player than because he's especially intelligent. I doubt he even made his own schedule. He certainly didn't wow the world with his Wonderlic score.

I don't know that he's classless either but the part people seem to be ignoring is he didn't exactly make a great play on Sunday. Crabtree had him beat pretty badly. Kaepernick just made a terrible throw. A better, more experienced QB doesn't throw the ball short and San Fran is in the Super Bowl.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman can talk all the trash he wants. His play on the field has given him that right IMO. I prefer my football idols to embrace humility more, but that's just me. Should be a good game in two weeks! Go Broncos!

MH64

I disagree with the trash talking part. He hasn't earned any right. He's still a competitor, he's still expected to display sportsmanship. 5 year olds understand sportsmanship better than he does, or Kaepernick or Carroll or Crabtree or Boldin.

If you can't learn to respect your opponent and control you emotions, then you don't have a right to be on that field. Unless it's just the roids raging I guess, roid rage is ok.

If this is what is going to generate viewership in the NFL, then I guess they won't miss me. If I wanted to watch adults acting like children I'd tune into some ridiculous reality show. When I want to see the best athletes compete against each other, I like to think I can turn on an NFL game and enjoy it for what I always have....the game and the competition. All that other stuff is fluffy bullshit that detracts, rather than adds to the game.

I don't even have that big of a problem with the post game stuff, I mean I think it's trash, but the run across the field to smack him in the ass and then get jawing in his face is garbage. I don't care what Crabtree said before hand either. It doesn't excuse either of them.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot to mention before that the gif in the OP is an excellent choice to accompany the "best CB and QB in the league" caption above it! LOL

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Define likeable? The kind that gets you doing Buick commercials?

The Seahawks sure "like" Sherman's 9 INTs & 49 combined tackles this season and the fact that he's the best shutdown corner in the league. I call that very likeable.

Lemon Harang Pie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Seahawks sure "like" Sherman's 9 INTs & 49 combined tackles this season and the fact that he's the best shutdown corner in the league. I call that very likeable.

I don't really care about likability or either player but you're kidding yourself if you don't think the Seahawks would shit themselves if they had to opportunity to swap Sherman and Manning, even with the age difference.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I guess you could say which one is more likable on the national scale as of course Seattle fans like him and what he brings to the team. Any team would love to have him for his play on the field.

You could also go with which one is more likable among his peers. Really likeable can be taken however you want it.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In a broader sense than a Seahawk homer might think about "likeable". Believe me, other than Seahawk homers, or perhaps professional wrestling fans, not many general sports fans found "likeable" Sherman taunting Crabtree or his comments a few minutes later at the end of the game.

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really care about likability or either player but you're kidding yourself if you don't think the Seahawks would shit themselves if they had to opportunity to swap Sherman and Manning, even with the age difference.

Maybe last year IF we could pay Manning what we pay Sherman.
Seattle tried to get Manning when he went to Denver. That was before Wilson though.