• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Respect Timmy

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:yahoo:

The excuses are back. Bunch of whiney bitches!

And who the hell are you to judge? Mr. claim to be a Cavs fan yet root for th Heat.

Even you could see that Birdman, Haslem, and Battier fall down too easily. Even LeBron did his part to sell the Mahinmi foul.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shaq signed with the Lakers at a time they had Nick Van Exel as their best player, and KG did NOT request a trade. I was on CBS at the time, and he kept his mouth shut like a professional when the Timberwolves decided to move him with the stalled team they had.

Actually, if memory serves, KG did request a trade. The difference was that KG had been there a long time, the team had gone as far they were going to go and they decided to re-build and traded him.

What made it different was it was a very amicable parting of the ways and even Wolves fans didn't begrudge him leaving to go get a championship.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shaq signed with the Lakers at a time they had Nick Van Exel as their best player, and KG did NOT request a trade. I was on CBS at the time, and he kept his mouth shut like a professional when the Timberwolves decided to move him with the stalled team they had.

He didn't request a trade to BOSTON. He did request one to phoenix. So he wanted out and that is a fact, the destination is irrelevant.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that's why the Heat were middle of the pack in fouls/free throw attempts most of the year? And that had to be the reason why Wade & James were in foul trouble all of game 1.

Indiana is #1 in free throws made differential in the postseason while Miami is ranked 7th (out of 16 teams) and the Heat are also 7th in free throws attempted differential.

The Heat are currently 5th in free throws attempts in the playoffs and in the regular season they ranked 10th in free throws attempts per game.

You come off as whiny and as someone who make statements without any stats to back up your false claims

LMFAO

And you come across as a bandwagion fan.
Im glad I get under your skin. Im telling you how I see it. I lost respect for Lebron when he left like a bitch to build a super team. Im not the only fan who thinks like this.
I couldnt stand Kobe at one point but what he has done thru his career and sticking it out in LA winning more titles gained my respect.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And who the hell are you to judge? Mr. claim to be a Cavs fan yet root for th Heat.

Even you could see that Birdman, Haslem, and Battier fall down too easily. Even LeBron did his part to sell the Mahinmi foul.

Just bc I am a LBJ fan doesn't mean I root for Heat. I hope he goes back to Clevleand, but he prob won't. He left and fans have to deal with it.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just bc I am a LBJ fan doesn't mean I root for Heat. I hope he goes back to Clevleand, but he prob won't. He left and fans have to deal with it.

If you're not a Heat fan, why do you defend them so much? Any way you slice it, jumping on a bandwagon doesn't take balls.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe was not some loyal guy who towed the company line.

Kobe demanded to be traded after he forced the best player and coach to the curb.

He could not win by himself and cried for a trade to Chicago.

Without an allstar HOF center and the greatest coach of all time, Kobe was unable to even make the playoffs.

It was blind luck that LA was able to unload guys like Kwame Brown and junk parts for Pau Gasol.

Kobe would have left without that trade going down.

And yes, Marc Gasol turned out to be relatively good which retroactively made a bad trade okay. But, at the time he was worthless and the trade was ridiculous.

Lebron would have gladly stayed in Cleveland if they somehow were able to dump Larry Hughes or Antawn Jamison for an allstar big man in his HOFer prime.

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He still played with another HOF in Gasol. LBJ teams in Cleveland never came close to being as talented as those Kobe teams either. Gasol, Bynum, and Odom would have all been the 2nd best player on Cleveland.

Let's see Kobe win a ring with Mo Williams as the 2nd best player on his team

do you really think Gasol is a HOF??? I would really have to think about that one... Mo williams was not better than Big Z

Big Z was voted as an All Star Center

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're not a Heat fan, why do you defend them so much? Any way you slice it, jumping on a bandwagon doesn't take balls.

speaking from experience? how was the drive from Indiana to San Antonio?

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe was not some loyal guy who towed the company line.

Kobe demanded to be traded after he forced the best player and coach to the curb.

He could not win by himself and cried for a trade to Chicago.

Without an allstar HOF center and the greatest coach of all time, Kobe was unable to even make the playoffs.

It was blind luck that LA was able to unload guys like Kwame Brown and junk parts for Pau Gasol.

Kobe would have left without that trade going down.

And yes, Marc Gasol turned out to be relatively good which retroactively made a bad trade okay. But, at the time he was worthless and the trade was ridiculous.

Lebron would have gladly stayed in Cleveland if they somehow were able to dump Larry Hughes or Antawn Jamison for an allstar big man in his HOFer prime.

No it wasnt, its a part of Lakers history... They have always landed whom they desired until the CP3 fiasco

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So you're saying Pau Gasol is a Hall-of-Famer? :lol:

I hate Kobe, but at least he didn't cowardly jump ship to play with another future Hall-of-Famer.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record, I seriously do have family in San Antonio. And Popovich is from here in Indiana and has connections with relatives of mine...

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record, I seriously do have family in San Antonio. And Popovich is from here in Indiana and has connections with relatives of mine...

thats understandable but why are you giving up on your pacers when they could be up 2-0 and havent even played a home game yet?

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats understandable but why are you giving up on your pacers when they could be up 2-0 and havent even played a home game yet?

The OP here was made a couple weeks ago. While I will be rooting hard for my Pacers the rest of this series, I do have my doubts...

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The OP here was made a couple weeks ago. While I will be rooting hard for my Pacers the rest of this series, I do have my doubts...

Understood but I think heat fans should be more worried after losing HCA. Indiana has been stout at home and has proven they can beat the heat on the road.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:suds: I am still getting over your avatar :D but :clap: :clap: :clap:

LOL it does to admit it openly in a forum full of douche nozels, or a bar.

No body is making you root for your home team. That is stupid. Would you have blindly stood behind Hitler because you were from Germany? It looks like it. Get a mind of your own and root for whoever the fuck you want to and stop getting all pissy that other people enjoy watching and rooting for who they want.

Nobody is making you root for what ever incompetently ran local sports team you seem to think you need to root for.

And it does not take balls to blindly root for your local team, it takes a denial to facts or the mis comprehension of those facts.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have a house in Indy which is next to Ohio where Lebron was born and I have been to Orlando which is in florida where Miami is. I live in Mexico and since New Mexico is close to Texas I am rooting for the Spurs and Heat to play in the Finals.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn dudes head is bigger than Lebrons!!

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How in the hell did Tyler Hansbrough's brother get on the squad? He looks like he should be 2nd string on a NIT team.