• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Respect Timmy

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't referring to the month of April, idiot. I was referring to the final month of games. It will certainly be interesting to see how his game holds up after he turns 30, when he'll have to rely on IQ to dominate as opposed to pure athleticism. I don't think he could do it...

He has one the highest basketball IQs of any player, if not the best. He has excellent court decision and you know a players prime can last more than one year. His prime could last 4 more years if not longer. I think he is one of the players that can continue playing into his late 30's at a high level, especially the shape he is in.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously Lebron has more time
To me his record will always be tarnished for leaving like a bitch to play with Wade and Bosh

Yep because all the great players in NBA history won titles alone.

Kobe had Shaq & Gasol

Shaq had Kobe & Wade

Wade had Lebron & Shaq

Duncan had Parker & Robinson

KG had Pierce & Rondo and vice versa.

Hakeem had Drexler

Jordan had Pippen

Bird had Parrish, Johnson, & Mchale.

Magic had Worthy, Kareem, and Mcadoo

But yep let's act like LBJ is the only great player in NBA history to play with other HOF.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets see LeBron do it first

Bottom line is that Kobe didnt bolt like a bitch to build a super team. He stayed grounded it out and won 2 more titles.

ANybody who isnt a blind lebron homer knows that it is Kobe>Lebron

Difference is he was in Cleveland, Kobe was in LA. It is much easier to sell a player there than a dump like Cleveland. And numbers wise LBJ is a much better all-around player than Kobe. Rings are the difference, just LOOK. I don't think you're that dumb.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Difference is he was in Cleveland, Kobe was in LA. It is much easier to sell a player there than a dump like Cleveland. And numbers wise LBJ is a much better all-around player than Kobe. Rings are the difference, just LOOK. I don't think you're that dumb.

Numbers dont always mean anything sorry.
Mike James led the Raptors in scoring one year then was out of the NBA 2 years later

Iverson was the best pure scorer in the NBA and didnt win shit

Yes Lebron has undeniable skill Im just saying as a fan that his legacy will be tarnished for leaving and not finishing the job in Cleveland.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously Lebron has more time
To me his record will always be tarnished for leaving like a bitch to play with Wade and Bosh

That makes Shaq, Bosh, Allen, KG, etc all bitches too. Another hater, join the party.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should really check your stats before you talk. He is avg 25.6 PPG which is rounded up to 26 PPG so I have no idea where you get 22 PPG

My bad I thought I saw that on TV vs. the Pacers. Point is, he's in his prime right now. It only goes down from here.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also I have never seen a player or team that gets as many calls as the Heat do

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Numbers dont always mean anything sorry.
Mike James led the Raptors in scoring one year then was out of the NBA 2 years later

Iverson was the best pure scorer in the NBA and didnt win shit

Yes Lebron has undeniable skill Im just saying as a fan that his legacy will be tarnished for leaving and not finishing the job in Cleveland.

Your point makes no sense. All-around player, he does everything. Scoring in multiple ways, best passer, rebounder, defend 1-5. He aren't talking about just scoring :wtf:

No. LOL...his career isn't tarnished bc he didn't want to continue to lose on one team. And nowadays it is different than back then. Most players move around more and don't stay wit the same team, it happens.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shaq, KG, and Ray Aleen were all traded to their teams, moron.

Shaq was traded to the Lakers?

And did Kevin Garnett request a trade?

I love when people act requesting to be traded to a specific team(s) is so much better than fulfilling your contract and signing with another team as a free agent.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep because all the great players in NBA history won titles alone.

Kobe had Shaq & Gasol

Shaq had Kobe & Wade

Wade had Lebron & Shaq

Duncan had Parker & Robinson

KG had Pierce & Rondo and vice versa.

Hakeem had Drexler

Jordan had Pippen

Bird had Parrish, Johnson, & Mchale.

Magic had Worthy, Kareem, and Mcadoo

But yep let's act like LBJ is the only great player in NBA history to play with other HOF.

I do want to point out that Hakeem did win one ring without Drexler ... he still had good help with him.

There are some guys though....Isiah, Jordan, Hakeem, David Robinson, Wade....

these guys went to teams that had never won a title before. Some were there for many years longer than others, like Olajuwon and Robinson, before they finally won a title.

They never left.

That is something that can never be a part of LeBron's legacy.

Maybe he doesn't care....obviously he doesn't or he would have stayed in Cleveland.

Shaq can never say that about Orlando either, so....

:suds:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did I ever say it wasn't Kobe>Lebron? However it is unfair to judge them until both of their careers are completed. Kobe has had the better career but LBJ been the better player for at least the last 5 years if not more.

Kobe was ready to leave the Lakers until they traded for Pau. Let's just ignore the fact that he requested for a trade

Gotta take up for bks here. I don't remember a time where has posted that it wasn't Kobe>Lebron!! He's always said that it can't be judged until both are retired.

As for Kobe being ready to leave until they got Pau. That's not entirely true. Kobe talked about leaving in the off-season prior to 2008!! Then, when they started the season and they were playing well, there were no more issues. Then when Bynum got hurt, they made the trade for Gasol!!

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And that's why the Heat were middle of the pack in fouls/free throw attempts most of the year? And that had to be the reason why Wade & James were in foul trouble all of game 1.

Indiana is #1 in free throws made differential in the postseason while Miami is ranked 7th (out of 16 teams) and the Heat are also 7th in free throws attempted differential.

The Heat are currently 5th in free throws attempts in the playoffs and in the regular season they ranked 10th in free throws attempts per game.

You come off as whiny and as someone who make statements without any stats to back up your false claims

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shaq was traded to the Lakers?

And did Kevin Garnett request a trade?

I love when people act requesting to be traded to a specific team(s) is so much better than fulfilling your contract and signing with another team as a free agent.

Shaq signed with the Lakers at a time they had Nick Van Exel as their best player, and KG did NOT request a trade. I was on CBS at the time, and he kept his mouth shut like a professional when the Timberwolves decided to move him with the stalled team they had.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure if the Heat get the most calls, but they are the team that flops and gets away with it the most...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There it is! LOL

Just a hater, at least make good points. You are just another troll hater. Pathetic!

MJ, Kobe didn't get calls. C'mon man, don't make excuses.