• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Report: Patriots used deflated balls

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just wondering what Chris Canty's ruling on this would be.:L

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont think that anyone could prove it from the games before this came out ..

Yeah....at this point, the Patsies don't get off that easily. They don't deserve the benefit of the doubt. Maybe that's unfair, but they are the ones that put themselves in this position. Quite simply...only a moron would believe this is the first time they have ever done this.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah....at this point, the Patsies don't get off that easily. They don't deserve the benefit of the doubt. Maybe that's unfair, but they are the ones that put themselves in this position. Quite simply...only a moron would believe this is the first time they have ever done this.

yup they have been doing it all along but this time its provable ...but then again just like on the field it only becomes a penalty when you get caught

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yup they have been doing it all along but this time its provable ...but then again just like on the field it only becomes a penalty when you get caught

I am fine with that, as long as the outcome of this particular game is not factored in to anything.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL should make a rule... similar to pine tar rule... if your quarterback gets caught using a ball that has been doctored outside of the rules... he's ejected from the game.

Starting QB's are important enough to the team that that should serve as a strong deterrent.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know abut you Hooplains

But i'm getting sick and tired about everywhere i look the Fucking Mass Media only wants to talk about:

"deflate gate"
"patriots defleated some balls"
"pariots Cheated"

THE PATRIOTS ARE A BETTER TEAM

It shows by 43-7. I'm sure deflated balls had nothing to do with that score

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think anyone is contending that the Patriots weren't the better team or that they need to cheat to win.

We are all in agreement... the cheating did not help them beat the Colts... or at least wasn't necessary.

Now then... wtf does that have to do with them potentially caught cheating and the potential punishment to be handed out?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But i'm getting sick and tired about everywhere i look the Fucking Mass Media only wants to talk about:

"deflate gate"
"patriots defleated some balls"
"pariots Cheated"

THE PATRIOTS ARE A BETTER TEAM

It shows by 43-7. I'm sure deflated balls had nothing to do with that score

Success breeds contempt, hatred and envy. Your fan base is getting your fair share now after hoisting the Lombardi. Dont get me wrong, a lot of times bandwagon fans, or the ones that come out of woodwork can be unbearable and pompous and ruin it for the longstanding real fans.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree they're better than the Colts. But why couldn't they prove it without breaking the rules?

There are people saying that the Packers are better than the Seahawks but the Hawks still won. Who knows, perhaps if Luck was using a ball that he could grip better in the cold, like what Brady had, he would have been more accurate and not thrown picks. Maybe that would have kept the Pats points to a reasonable amount and set the stage for a miracle Indy comeback.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree they're better than the Colts. But why couldn't they prove it without breaking the rules?

There are people saying that the Packers are better than the Seahawks but the Hawks still won. Who knows, perhaps if Luck was using a ball that he could grip better in the cold, like what Brady had, he would have been more accurate and not thrown picks. Maybe that would have kept the Pats points to a reasonable amount and set the stage for a miracle Indy comeback.

......"YOU MAD BRO".....!?,.......*wink*.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Success breeds contempt, hatred and envy. Your fan base is getting your fair share now after hoisting the Lombardi. Dont get me wrong, a lot of times bandwagon fans, or the ones that come out of woodwork can be unbearable and pompous and ruin it for the longstanding real fans.

There's no doubt winning teams attract haters. And I'm sure there are Patriot haters who are very much enjoying this.

But its unfair to act like people are only criticizing the Patriots for cheating because they are haters.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ah........

something Wise form a ol' wise guy

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

they learned to do that now .. didnt they?