• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Report: Kraft "Out of his mind" with anger

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Brady can help Kraft let off some steam, as it were. Deflate him a little.

Thumper

The "winners" won't let me post.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kraft out of his mind with anger over Tom Brady's cheating.

I can understand that.

Brady really blew it!

Thumper

The "winners" won't let me post.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Brady can help Kraft let off some steam, as it were. Deflate him a little.

let-off-some-steam-bennet-o.gif

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

i saw a guy do that this past friday when i was in court, hysterical.

they haul up the shackled guys...one dude wouldnt shut up, he was loud. gets to the top of the stairs...judge turns to him and says "you are disrupting my courtroom". guy pauses, looks at the judge and says "why dont you go fuck yourself, you faggot".

they haul the guy down the stairs by his chains LOL, judge breaks out laughing and says "i hope that guy doesnt have plans for the next week".

So Rock. How do you think the NFL handles this. Do they reduce it to 2 games so they get a bigger audience for Jacksonville as his return game or do they cut it to 3 and make a big deal about his return against the Cowboys after the by?

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,071.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not gay, Thumper.

You don't have to like every single comment I make on here.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Rock. How do you think the NFL handles this. Do they reduce it to 2 games so they get a bigger audience for Jacksonville as his return game or do they cut it to 3 and make a big deal about his return against the Cowboys after the by?

I just know if the Pats go 4-0 without Brady, looney Pats fans will give Brady all the credit for it

Reactions: DJ

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if it goes outside the nfl for appeal, the pats easily get this reduced...maybe even a pick.

if it stays in the nfl?

theyre fucked, it sticks.

the funny part is, bradys had some awesome passing days on troy vincent when he was a dolphin and a bill.

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHAT NFL PENALTIES AGAINST TOM BRADY, PATRIOTS MEAN FOR ROGER GOODELL, ROBERT KRAFT RELATIONSHIP
05.12.15 at 9:38 am ET
By Ryan Hannable
112232843-commissioner-roger-goodell-nfl-owners-jerry-gettyimages-e1410486881991.jpg

How damaged is the relationship between Robert Kraft and Roger Goodell now? (Hannah Foslien/Getty Images)

One of the biggest questions following the NFL coming down hard on the Patriots and quarterback Tom Brady following the release of the Wells Report is how it will affect the relationship between Roger Goodell and Robert Kraft?

In his statement last week when the Wells Report was released Kraft said, “We will accept the findings of the report and take the appropriate actions based on those findings as well as any discipline levied by the league.”

That altered Monday night when the tone in Kraft’s statement changed when he said, “It was our intention to accept any discipline levied by the league. Today’€™s punishment, however, far exceeded any reasonable expectation.”

It would appear after defending Goodell following the Ray Rice incident, Kraft’s relationship with the commissioner is anything but what it once was.

A source close to Kraft told Sports Illustrated’s Greg A. Bedard: “€œI really don’€™t see how Robert is going to get past this with Roger. Robert was furious with the leaks and the investigation in the first place, but he figured they’€™d be exonerated. Now he’€™s out of his mind with anger.”

An unnamed owner told Mike Freeman of Bleacher Report it is his opinion the relationship between the two is “pretty much dead.” The owner added to Freeman: “Some of us (owners) are waiting a little nervously to see what Robert does next.”

As for what all this means for the league as a whole, the owner told Freeman team’s are still processing everything and reading all of the reports.

“It’s positive that we sent a message that cheating will not be tolerated,” the owner said. “I do think teams are looking around and saying, ‘What does this all mean?’ Teams are figuring it all out. But I think the bottom line is, don’t cheat, and you don’t have to worry about getting punished.”

This also brings even more attention to Thursday, Sept. 10 at Gillette Stadium for the NFL’s opening night with the Patriots hosting the Steelers. With no Brady and added tense between Kraft and Goodell and the commissioner likely being in attendance to celebrate the start of a new season, the game may have suddenly shifted from Tom Brady vs. Ben Roethlisberger to Robert Kraft vs. Roger Goodell.

You mean, they aren't friends anymore?????

Who gives a fuck!!!!!!!!!

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pop2:

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,071.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first 4 games:

Pittsburgh
@Buffalo
Jacksonville
@Dallas

Not exactly a death row gauntelet.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A better question is, do you have a therapist Rock?

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first 4 games:

Pittsburgh
@Buffalo
Jacksonville
@Dallas

Not exactly a death row gauntelet.
Pittsburgh won't have Bell but they will still be a good team. Buffalo has a pretty good defense and added some playmakers on offense. Jacksonville brought in a lot of talent this offseason. Dallas should still be a pretty tough team to beat even if Hardy isn't playing.

With Jimmy at QB it definitely makes it look a little harder. Not to mention NE lost a lot of talent in their secondary over the offseason.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if it goes outside the nfl for appeal, the pats easily get this reduced...maybe even a pick.

if it stays in the nfl?

theyre fucked, it sticks.

the funny part is, bradys had some awesome passing days on troy vincent when he was a dolphin and a bill.

If they reduce it to 2 games the punishment fits the crime. They'll probably get the 4 back too.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A better question is, do you have a therapist Rock?
no, but i thought my fanny pack question was the better question.