• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Robert Kraft's Patience Wearing Thin?

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robert Kraft got miffed yesterday when sked about Bill offering Mac to several teams. "I have not heard anything about this." When pressed Kraft said, "Mac Jones will be our Quarterback."

So who's telling the truth?

Would you happen to have a link to an article where Kraft is quoted as saying Mac will be our QB? That doesn’t sound like something he’d say. And Bob knows the media so him being miffed by an unsubstantiated media report also seems off. I’d lIke to read that if it’s available.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robert Kraft got miffed yesterday when sked about Bill offering Mac to several teams. "I have not heard anything about this." When pressed Kraft said, "Mac Jones will be our Quarterback."

This is what Bob said last week when asked about trading Mac. Pretty different from what you quoted.

“Look, in the end, Bill is in charge of my football team,” Kraft said. “He makes the decisions of who should start and who should play, and he’s done a pretty darn good job of it for the last, when you think about it, 24 years. I had peach fuzz when that started.

“But I don’t know. To me, I see (Jones) as a very hard-working young man. He’s in the stadium almost every day now in the offseason. I think bringing in Bill O’Brien will work to his advantage, and I’m very positive and hopeful about this upcoming year.”

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I mentioned the other day that a rumor was started and now the reporters are re-reporting that rumor.
Here is a fine example. Note that the report is titled "reportedly"
Translate that to "some reporter said"

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Multiple credible sources discredit the Mac Jones actively shopped rumor.

And multiple credible sources refute the rumors based on their league sources that said that nothing has happened.

The media is now refuting each other for starting something before they could start it or came up with better bullshit than they came up with.. Then again, the newsprint media can't get their bullshirt into print as fast the TV guys can get it on the air.

Yet no one will ever name who their sources are or who that source is associated with. Sorta like the White House leaks durig the Trump administration that suddenl;y aren't leaking anything with Dementiabot running the show.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And multiple credible sources refute the rumors based on their league sources that said that nothing has happened.

The media is now refuting each other for starting something before they could start it or came up with better bullshit than they came up with.. Then again, the newsprint media can't get their bullshirt into print as fast the TV guys can get it on the air.

Yet no one will ever name who their sources are or who that source is associated with. Sorta like the White House leaks durig the Trump administration that suddenl;y aren't leaking anything with Dementiabot running the show.
It would be very embaressing to name their sources - since they pulled it out of their collective ass's!

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can all agree that the press makes up a lot of the garbage around teams, especially in Boston.

According to Mike Giardi, Bill and Mac are not on best terms. He says that both Krafts like Mac professionally and personally. Johnathan is trying to clean up the mess behind the SportsHoopla that Robert is addressing publicly.

All of a sudden there's been a mention of Mac's inability to tackle and block. According to Giardi, that's coming out of the Belkichick camp and of course, the Mac camp is responding in kind. The Mac camp says that Bill openly took responsibility for Patricia and Judge handling the offense last spring and summer saying, "It's my decision, blame me." When asked about it, Bill defers and says that changes are being made. Bill O'Brien is now the OC and Adrian Klemm is the OL coach replacing Patricia in both roles. But Bill refuses to accept the blame for an 8-9 season.

Something has got give according to Giardi. If JK can't get this crack in the foundation mended by mini-camp, then either Mac or Bill might be gone. Giardi said that he has no proof, but he "thinks" that BB might be forcing RK to part ways with 23 years of historic success.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can all agree that the press makes up a lot of the garbage around teams, especially in Boston.

According to Mike Giardi, Bill and Mac are not on best terms. He says that both Krafts like Mac professionally and personally. Johnathan is trying to clean up the mess behind the SportsHoopla that Robert is addressing publicly.

All of a sudden there's been a mention of Mac's inability to tackle and block. According to Giardi, that's coming out of the Belkichick camp and of course, the Mac camp is responding in kind. The Mac camp says that Bill openly took responsibility for Patricia and Judge handling the offense last spring and summer saying, "It's my decision, blame me." When asked about it, Bill defers and says that changes are being made. Bill O'Brien is now the OC and Adrian Klemm is the OL coach replacing Patricia in both roles. But Bill refuses to accept the blame for an 8-9 season.

Something has got give according to Giardi. If JK can't get this crack in the foundation mended by mini-camp, then either Mac or Bill might be gone. Giardi said that he has no proof, but he "thinks" that BB might be forcing RK to part ways with 23 years of historic success.
I am okay with my starting QB not blocking all that well and I am even less concerned about his ability to tackle.

My point of contention is that BB tried to trade MAC, there is absolutely nothing to support that. As to BB and Mac having contention sure I can see that, but BB kept him as the starter last year. I once read that when MAC would ask Patricia for an explanation Matt could not provide one. When your OC cannot explain the breakdown of a play, or effectively communicate with your QB then I can understand the QB frustration. BB has to know all this drama stems from his decision to bring in Patricia.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All of a sudden there's been a mention of Mac's inability to tackle and block.

lucious lyon wtf GIF

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all know the Boston sports media is a joke and likes to stir the pot when there is absolutely nothing to stir

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ken, my friend. You do this every year. Every fucking year.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ken, my friend. You do this every year. Every fucking year.
I repeat what is said every fucking year.

If nobody else is watching Boston Sports Tonight or Sports Sunday or anything else coming out of Boston then bitch about it all you want. Their argument is based on what they see, hear or told. If you don't want me to put it in here, then I'll just STFU.

You all can copy and paste everything written and justify it as gospel.

So be it.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I repeat what is said every fucking year.

If nobody else is watching Boston Sports Tonight or Sports Sunday or anything else coming out of Boston then bitch about it all you want. Their argument is based on what they see, hear or told. If you don't want me to put it in here, then I'll just STFU.

You all can copy and paste everything written and justify it as gospel.

So be it.
I don't care what you post.
However, it is irritating to read bullshit from the reporters only to see it re-reported by other reporters =
And then see you jump all over it as gospel.
Every year you fall for it - because you want it to be trure!
You try to "will it" into being true - but it is made up garbage!

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bob Kraft apparently bought a little shack on the Hamptons.

This past weekend he had a party and guess who got an invite? Guess who didn't??

Mac Jones was there, BB was not.

Kraft was interviewed somewhere that had palm trees in the background. "Last year 'we' made some bad mistakes with 'our' offense. 'We've made some significant changes that should put 'us' back on a winning track. I don't care about Shula's record, I just to to see 'us' win and make the playoffs."

Say whatever you think, but I think RK just sent BB a loud warning and let him know that he considers Mac Jones the now and future QB of the NEP.
I think that this shows BB that the Krafts will pick up Mac's 5th year option at the end of this coming season unless a disaster strikes.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This past weekend he had a party and guess who got an invite? Guess who didn't??

Kraft was interviewed somewhere that had palm trees in the background. "Last year 'we' made some bad mistakes with 'our' offense. 'We've made some significant changes that should put 'us' back on a winning track. I don't care about Shula's record, I just to to see 'us' win and make the playoffs."

Say whatever you think, but I think RK just sent BB a loud warning and let him know that he considers Mac Jones the now and future QB of the NEP.
I think that this shows BB that the Krafts will pick up Mac's 5th year option at the end of this coming season unless a disaster strikes.
So...BB was at work while RK and MJ were complacent.

Besides, It's New York.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jesus you are a fucking drama queen

What was the message that BB likely didn't want to attend Kraft's house warming? No where did BB say he was not in favor of MAC, in fact when he came back from injury Zappe never saw the field again. And I seriously BB is worried about his job or the house warming.