• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Robert Kraft's Patience Wearing Thin?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bob Kraft apparently bought a little shack on the Hamptons.

This past weekend he had a party and guess who got an invite? Guess who didn't??

Mac Jones was there, BB was not.

Kraft was interviewed somewhere that had palm trees in the background. "Last year 'we' made some bad mistakes with 'our' offense. 'We've made some significant changes that should put 'us' back on a winning track. I don't care about Shula's record, I just to to see 'us' win and make the playoffs."

Say whatever you think, but I think RK just sent BB a loud warning and let him know that he considers Mac Jones the now and future QB of the NEP.
I think that this shows BB that the Krafts will pick up Mac's 5th year option at the end of this coming season unless a disaster strikes.
BB was invited, but I heard that he wanted to stay home doing bong rips with his kids that night.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus you are a fucking drama queen
Okay. I had just watched a five-minute interview with Robert Kraft. You are so in love with Belichick that you honestly believe that he is above reproach by anyone. Sorry football great one, but he is a coach and his performance as such has fallen greatly since the departure of Tom Brady. He totally screwed the pooch last year bringing back two guys who had been fired for incompetence. It lead to further incompetence for the Patriots.

Okay great one, Let's completely forgive BB and chock it up to him attempting to play chess while everyone else was playing checkers. How about being honest? BB was playing with himself while everyone else was getting laid. He can't even admit that he was wrong. "We're moving on 2023."
No shit Bill, so is the entire league.

End of argument.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bob Kraft apparently bought a little shack on the Hamptons.

This past weekend he had a party and guess who got an invite? Guess who didn't??

Mac Jones was there, BB was not..

So…. Because he didn’t go he wasn’t invited???

Show me where Kraft publicly came out and said he didn’t invite Bill??? He didn’t!

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay. I had just watched a five-minute interview with Robert Kraft. You are so in love with Belichick that you honestly believe that he is above reproach by anyone. Sorry football great one, but he is a coach and his performance as such has fallen greatly since the departure of Tom Brady. He totally screwed the pooch last year bringing back two guys who had been fired for incompetence. It lead to further incompetence for the Patriots.

Okay great one, Let's completely forgive BB and chock it up to him attempting to play chess while everyone else was playing checkers. How about being honest? BB was playing with himself while everyone else was getting laid. He can't even admit that he was wrong. "We're moving on 2023."

End of argument.
Okay So you choose to be a Krafty, why don't you just go give the man a handy and save him some money if you are that in love. You choosing to interpret Krafts words to suit your overly dramatic temperament holds no water with me.

If Kraft is not smart enough to know there were no Trophies in Foxborough prior to BB or TB then he is the idiot. Did Kraft say " If BB does not win a SB this year he's gone!" No that's some drama you are trying to strike up. Was last year a poor decision? Yes we all know that. Were the Pats cap tight when Brady left? Yes we all know that. Did we all know that the Pats are in rebuild mode? Yes apparently all but you and Kraft.

Stop posting your personal fucking opinions as if they are fact. I swear to Jesus you claim to be a Pats fan since the 60s start acting like one. Start acting like you know the history. I am not a fan of Kraft or BB I am not choosing side,s I am a fan of the Pats not the drama.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay So you choose to be a Krafty, why don't you just go give the man a handy and save him some money if you are that in love. You choosing to interpret Krafts words to suit your overly dramatic temperament holds no water with me.

If Kraft is not smart enough to know there were no Trophies in Foxborough prior to BB or TB then he is the idiot. Did Kraft say " If BB does not win a SB this year he's gone!" No that's some drama you are trying to strike up. Was last year a poor decision? Yes we all know that. Were the Pats cap tight when Brady left? Yes we all know that. Did we all know that the Pats are in rebuild mode? Yes apparently all but you and Kraft.

Stop posting your personal fucking opinions as if they are fact. I swear to Jesus you claim to be a Pats fan since the 60s start acting like one. Start acting like you know the history. I am not a fan of Kraft or BB I am not choosing side,s I am a fan of the Pats not the drama.
Along the same vein, I point to the Rooney's and the Steelers.

How often do they fire head coaches?
How many Lombardi's do they have?

Respect.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excellent point if your owner expects great years every year you become Jerry Jones and the Dallas Cowboy's
I was thinking Browns.

There was a stretch where they alternated new QB and new HC every other year. It seems they had the number 1 overall pick like every other year for a couple of decades.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking Browns.

There was a stretch where they alternated new QB and new HC every other year. It seems they had the number 1 overall pick like every other year for a couple of decades.
yeah it was crazy I saw a stat one time of how many QB the Browns drafted in a certain span of years it was nuts

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

End of argument.

This is ridiculous. One of the two guys he brought back last year is not only still on the staff but has had his role elevated for this season.

Maybe just maybe BB chose Matty P last year because he thought Bill O'Brien was worth the wait and he wasn't available last season. Rather than go out and get somebody not as good and be stuck with them for a contract, he instead went with a guy he knew that he didn't have to pay as a placeholder.

Sorry pal but Bill's job is safe as it should be.

Just curious, I've seen tons of pics over the years of Kraft partying with Pats players. I've never seen a single pic with BB and Kraft partying. Have you?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is ridiculous. One of the two guys he brought back last year is not only still on the staff but has had his role elevated for this season.

Maybe just maybe BB chose Matty P last year because he thought Bill O'Brien was worth the wait and he wasn't available last season. Rather than go out and get somebody not as good and be stuck with them for a contract, he instead went with a guy he knew that he didn't have to pay as a placeholder.

Sorry pal but Bill's job is safe as it should be.

Just curious, I've seen tons of pics over the years of Kraft partying with Pats players. I've never seen a single pic with BB and Kraft partying. Have you?
I'd like to add that Bill could not find a coordinator up to his standards who was available.

I have made it a policy to not party with my boss!

Drunk Bill: "hey you old fuck, why were you getting a handy from that ugly bitch?"

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Kraft replaces BB who does he think he could find that is better?

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NBC Sports’ Tom Curran reports Patriots head coach Bill Belichick is “on the hot seat” entering the 2023 season.
Curran added that Belichick has been on the hot seat to varying degrees since 2019, when Tom Brady was primed to leave the Patriots after the team bucked at Brady’s contract demands. Belichick has since made a series of disastrous hires, including putting Matt Patricia and Joe Judge in charge of the New England offense in 2022. That there was “no plan for replacement” for Josh McDaniels, Curran said, rubbed owner Robert Kraft the wrong way. Kraft “wants results, and he’s not getting them,” Curran added. Belichick, 71, will need a 2023 revival with Bill O’Brien heading the team’s offense. Another subpar campaign could mark the end of the historic Belichick era in New England.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NBC Sports’ Tom Curran reports Patriots head coach Bill Belichick is “on the hot seat” entering the 2023 season.
Curran added that Belichick has been on the hot seat to varying degrees since 2019, when Tom Brady was primed to leave the Patriots after the team bucked at Brady’s contract demands. Belichick has since made a series of disastrous hires, including putting Matt Patricia and Joe Judge in charge of the New England offense in 2022. That there was “no plan for replacement” for Josh McDaniels, Curran said, rubbed owner Robert Kraft the wrong way. Kraft “wants results, and he’s not getting them,” Curran added. Belichick, 71, will need a 2023 revival with Bill O’Brien heading the team’s offense. Another subpar campaign could mark the end of the historic Belichick era in New England.
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah. Who does Kraft think he's going to get that is a better coach than BB. I call Bullshit on Curran and vehemently state he's making shit up so people will read his crappy articles

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curran is a bloviating pot stirrer.
Curran added that Belichick has been on the hot seat to varying degrees since 2019, when Tom Brady was primed to leave the Patriots after the team bucked at Brady’s contract demands.
Two years, $70 million extension with the second year at Tom's option, a no trade/no tag clause. Did Curran mention that?
Belichick has since made a series of disastrous hires, including putting Matt Patricia and Joe Judge in charge of the New England offense in 2022.
Curious who else is in "the series...". Disastrous?
That there was “no plan for replacement” for Josh McDaniels, Curran said, rubbed owner Robert Kraft the wrong way. Kraft “wants results, and he’s not getting them,” Curran added. Belichick, 71, will need a 2023 revival with Bill O’Brien heading the team’s offense. Another subpar campaign could mark the end of the historic Belichick era in New England.
I'll buy it when Bill is sent packing. Until then it's all click bait. And not even good click bait. It's regurgitated run of the mill chum.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curran is a bloviating pot stirrer.

Two years, $70 million extension with the second year at Tom's option, a no trade/no tag clause. Did Curran mention that?

Curious who else is in "the series...". Disastrous?

I'll buy it when Bill is sent packing. Until then it's all click bait. And not even good click bait. It's regurgitated run of the mill chum.
Apparently bringing BOB back is destined to be disastrous. And didn't he retain Mayo?