• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Report: Kraft "Out of his mind" with anger

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course Kraft is upset. Did anyone expect something different? :noidea:

We all pretty much guessed 4 games likely to be dropped to 2 for Brady, but I don't think anyone predicted a full million and 2 draft picks. I mean most people understand why, but still.

Even the million doesn't mean much. It's the draft picks that are going to hurt. No first round pick next year? Ouch! I'd be pissed too.

Of course he should be yelling at his QB and the two borderline incompetent equipment guys and their texts. Their stupidity is going to cost him big time.

Last edited:

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no shit. can you imagine going into court for a speeding ticket and leaving with a 30 day jail sentence?
Or go the Ray Lewis route and get away with murder?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kraft is upset I'm sure, but it because he just starting to understand that the golden one, Tom fucking Brady thinks he's above the rules, as long as he considers it a stupid one. He may never say that out loud, but he has got to be thinking it.

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also for doing nothing. Brady and Leveon should watch the game together in Kraft's box taking bong hits out of Goodell's skull.

Robert Kraft is funny denying what he knows too. Imagine the attention Mr. Kraft would get around the world if he was discovered to be the man behind the whole deflate-gate crap. Would anything surprise us coming from him?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robert Kraft is funny denying what he knows too. Imagine the attention Mr. Kraft would get around the world if he was discovered to be the man behind the whole deflate-gate crap. Would anything surprise us coming from him?

Hahaha, wouldn't that be great.

"OK this has gone on long enough. I confess. I went into the locker room that I own in the building that I own and I deflated the footballs with a needle that I also bought and own. Wells report didn't find that out because Wells is a shit-eating incompetent and he also didn't find out that Goodell held underaged Filipino prostitutes in his basement for 3 years. Tom Brady didn't know anything."

The confession lifts the 4 game suspension, Wells never works again, Goodell resigns in disgrace and the Patriots go 16-0 and lose to Sam Bradford in the Super Bowl.

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's only fair that Mr. Kraft should get his ego deflated too.