• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Report Bears have "massive" deal on table for Watson

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pivoting.

Duh.

And I said in our ongoing one-sided debate that we should never draft another QB again..................when? Nice deflection tho.

Sorry, you're not getting off that easy. We have a loooooooooong offseason to continue discussing all this. More questions to follow - that is, once you've actually answered the previous ones I've already asked.

duh

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a firm believer in the franchise QB theory, if you get a chance to get a guy like that you take it, a great QB can make up for a lot of holes on your roster.

But it it's a team that was not very good to begin with that makes a deal like this I can see a situation like Watson had in Houston, one player is not enough.

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should have just drafted him in the first place instead of Trubs. Both were in the ACC. It was beyond obvious lol
It sure was
Baby Reaction GIF

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a Bears fan but a Watson signing would place them right in the mix next yer. They need a quality QB under center and especially with the rest of the division raising their chances. With last years playoff picture still in sight, the Bears need a shot at first or second to make it. The division just got tougher with Goff. Good luck Bears fans
Stafford>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Goff.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stafford>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Goff.
thank you Jesus
I'd be happy with this if I was a Rams fan, at least from a QB vs QB situation. I still think the Lions made out like bandits in the trade overall, but I'd be happy with this if I was a Rams fan from just a QB comparison. At his best Goff could come close to mimicking the abilities of Stafford, but he's too inconsistent. Stafford, if nothing else, has been the epitome of consistency thruout much of his career. Give him a solid OL and a few weapons, which apparently the Rams will provide, and I think he will deliver big time for your boys.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears are not going to sign Watson or Wilson.

More likely they will sign Dalton or some other jack wagon.