• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RememberTheKoy's Official 2022 NFL Power Rankings W1

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People never learn with the Chargers
They did go 12-4 and won a playoff game in 2018. Derwin James was All Pro and Keenan Allen was a pro bowler. Not crazy for them to be up there when they've upgraded at QB since then and made a ton of moves in this last offseason.

That said, I get you. Chargers get picked to win the division about as often as the Chiefs it seems and certainly haven't lived up to it. The thing about the AFC West is that one or more of these secondaries will probably suffer injuries and thats what will knock that team out more than anything else. Ultimately that is what broke the Ravens last year IIRC. Probably going to break some teams in the AFC this year.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They did go 12-4 and won a playoff game in 2018. Derwin James was All Pro and Keenan Allen was a pro bowler. Not crazy for them to be up there when they've upgraded at QB since then and made a ton of moves in this last offseason.

That said, I get you. Chargers get picked to win the division about as often as the Chiefs it seems and certainly haven't lived up to it. The thing about the AFC West is that one or more of these secondaries will probably suffer injuries and thats what will knock that team out more than anything else. Ultimately that is what broke the Ravens last year IIRC. Probably going to break some teams in the AFC this year.

This will be huge. I like the rosters of the Broncos, Chiefs, and Chargers when you look at the 22 starters. I wouldn't say any of the teams have great depth to really hold down the fort and weather a lot of injuries. They have some decently deep positions, but like you said secondary especially for all 3 teams is lacking and the Raiders are lacking even without injuries.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We know this how? He has one season under his belt.
Ill rephrase

They have a coach who, if he continues to coach in the same manner as part year, will single handedly cost them 3 wins minimum

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vikings too high.
Raiders too high.
Titans too low, (even with WRs problems).

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks trade Bobby Wagner and Russell Wilson and only drop 4 spots... Nice...

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks trade Bobby Wagner and Russell Wilson and only drop 4 spots... Nice...
I'm ok with that. The guy at NFL.com now has the Seahawks at #24. The Seahawks could be anywhere from #23 down to #32.

More intriguingly he's picked the Jaguars to win the AFC South but he has the Titans and Colts above them in his intuitive Power Rankings. I'm not sure how that meshes with his "These Power Rankings are based on who I think the teams stand right now based on many things that I see and look at. These are not just some re-order of the standings" mission statement.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm ok with that. The guy at NFL.com now has the Seahawks at #24. The Seahawks could be anywhere from #23 down to #32.

More intriguingly he's picked the Jaguars to win the AFC South but he has the Titans and Colts above them in his intuitive Power Rankings. I'm not sure how that meshes with his "These Power Rankings are based on who I think the teams stand right now based on many things that I see and look at. These are not just some re-order of the standings" mission statement.

It's actually fair, those other teams will do better early and appear to be better teams, but that can change as the season goes along. Basically it's for this week and will change on a week to week basis.

Now I have to take a shower for defending him...

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think over the course of the season the Jaguars will prove to be the team with the most wins but I also need to see it start to develop before I move them above of where I feel those teams are right now.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm 100% ok with that... I just think it's funny that they were ranked #25 prior to RW and BW being traded...

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always good to see Oakland high up. I'm sure St. Louis and San Diego are jealous.