• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RememberTheKoy's Official 2020 NFL Power Rankings W14

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have them as the #16 team now. They weren't the #16 team when the Giants beat them. I accept that their fall from 5-0 to 8-4 takes them out of the top 10.
why would you think like that.
Bucs lost 3 of their last four (beating the shitty Panthers) & they are listed #7
Raiders were a hail mary failure away against the winless jets from losing the last three weeks & they moved up in rankings (#5)

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why would you think like that.
Bucs lost 3 of their last four (beating the shitty Panthers) & they are listed #7
Raiders were a hail mary failure away against the winless jets from losing the last three weeks & they moved up in rankings (#5)
non playoff teams likely finish top 10

which there are teams that are better or get screwed because of divisions, but.......

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So about those Giants.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So many of you went off in this thread about how great of a Giants team this was. Yourself included.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So many of you went off in this thread about how great of a Giants team this was. Yourself included.
said they had a great D, and were playing well yes. yes i did......so they lost a game whoopie......How about wentz for MVP, fulgham all pro, raegor "baby julio", eagles win the division.....shall we go on theres hundreds..

I called it though......you never circle back....but you get 1 single thing semi right and your're thumping your chest.......you're the gift that keeps on giving

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
said they had a great D, and were playing well yes. yes i did......so they lost a game whoopie......How about wentz for MVP, fulgham all pro, raegor "baby julio", eagles win the division.....shall we go on theres hundreds..

I called it though......you never circle back....but you get 1 single thing semi right and your're thumping your chest.......you're the gift that keeps on giving

Whatever you don't tell RTK that the Giants had been on a 4 game winning streak before today. And it's funny how he's claiming people were saying the Giants are great when all that was said was they had been playing good lately.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Talkikng about the past, man. Talking about the past. You're stuck talking about the past when we were talking about the present.

How about your Giants?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talkikng about the past, man. Talking about the past. You're stuck talking about the past when we were talking about the present.

How about your Giants?

Did you know your awesome Eagles are only 3-8-1 and in last place in the worst division in football? True story.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How about your Giants?
boring spongebob squarepants GIF

same schtick, different day

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you know your awesome Eagles are only 3-8-1 and in last place in the worst division in football? True story.

I'm actually kind of amped about it. As a Browns fan I know you understand. It's the one thing to look forward to when your team is this level of bad is a top draft pick and positioning throughout the draft.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm actually kind of amped about it. As a Browns fan I know you understand. It's the one thing to look forward to when your team is this level of bad is a top draft pick and positioning throughout the draft.
yeah can add to that mvp qb, and that insanely talented and fast wr core. polish up the trophy, eagles are coming

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It was just a few week ago you had your nose so far up Carson's ass you taste what he had for dinner. No real fans (emphasis on real fans) get "amped" when their team isn't good. Excited about where the Eagles will draft. Calm down there you stable genius, the Eagles have no chance of getting Lawerence.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was just a few week ago you had your nose so far up Carson's ass you taste what he had for dinner. No real fans (emphasis on real fans) get "amped" when their team isn't good. Excited about where the Eagles will draft. Calm down there you stable genius, the Eagles have no chance at getting Lawerence.

Just a few weeks ago? I've been calling for Wentz to get benched at least a half for Hurts since early/mid-October.

The Eagles have been very low in my rankings all season as well. I think they may have peaked at 18 or around there at one point.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was just a few week ago you had your nose so far up Carson's ass you taste what he had for dinner. No real fans (emphasis on real fans) get "amped" when their team isn't good. Excited about where the Eagles will draft. Calm down there you stable genius, the Eagles have no chance of getting Lawerence.
I wouldn’t take anything he says seriously. While he’s talking about how hyped he is about sucking here, he’s in another talking about how the Eagles are going to the playoffs

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn’t take anything he says seriously. While he’s talking about how hyped he is about sucking here, he’s in another talking about how the Eagles are going to the playoffs

I never take anything he says seriously. I'm just bored right now. And you can always count on RTK to say dumb things.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never take anything he says seriously. I'm just bored right now. And you can always count on RTK to say dumb things.
Like how he was quick to call out the Giants, but he moved up Raiders because they got a hard earned win against a desperate team like the Jets. Meanwhile the Jets are getting dicked, but you better believe he wont mention that.