• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Red Sox expand lead, Yanks lose & try to cheat the system

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
College football fans on the West Coast??

You have no idea how insane it was to be here during all the USC bullshit. Leinart and Bush jerseys EVERYWHERE and they were usually wearing an Angels cap too. :rollseyes:

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...

2 and 1. Philadelphia Eagles and Philadelphia Phillies
The Meanest Fans in America

Over the years, Philadelphia fans have booed Santa Claus as well as their own star players. They've even booed a guy who just helped the city win a friggin' World Series title—while he was getting his ring. Boooo! Admittedly, there are some things fans have cheered. Like Michael Irvin's career-ending neck injury and a fan being tased on the outfield grass. Things reached their nadir last season, when Citizens Bank Park played host to arguably the most heinous incident in the history of sports: A drunken fan intentionally vomited on an 11-year-old girl. The truth is this: All told, Philadelphia stadiums house the most monstrous collection of humanity outside of the federal penal system. "Some of these people would boo the crack in the Liberty Bell," baseball legend Pete Rose once said. More likely, these savages would have thrown the battery that cracked it.

Read More The Worst Sports Fans in America

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant think of anyone more annoying than USC fans on the West Coast, and I dont care too much about Oregon or UCLA anyway. Greatest fans in America attended Rutgers.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No...he routinely gives up on guys after their first 0-4 game or bad start by a pitcher...

"routinely" = "anytime a player has a "B" on his hat"

Dirt?

Think the Sox gave up on Middlebrooks, not Dirt

And Webster is just awful

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dirt?

Think the Sox gave up on Middlebrooks, not Dirt

And Webster is just awful

Recognizing there is asbolutely zero justification for keeping Iglesias out of the lineup, while at the same time realzing WMB needs regular AB's to get himself back on track =/= giving up on a player.

And webster has what...12 MLB innnings now?

Yeah...a little early.

The guy throws 96 with heavy sink...he's still developing command...but the stuff is spectacular....he'll be fine.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant think of anyone more annoying than USC fans on the West Coast, and I dont care too much about Oregon or UCLA anyway. Greatest fans in America attended Rutgers.

I hated USC as much as the Yankees and Detroit Bad Boyz but not as much as the Angels. I can't imagine in my lifetime hating any organized sports team as much as I did the Angels with Tim Salmon, Darin Erstad, Troy Glaus, Eckstein, Adam Kennedy, Krod, etc. That shit all went down during the housing boom when all these pretentious pricks were getting 4th mortgages to buy $100k jacked-up pickup trucks with designer wheels and plastering Angels shit all over it. Riding around with Jesse James-style sleeves of tats and Angels caps turned sideways with a skinny-ass blonde next to them. Hatred doesn't capture my feelings toward that time.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Recognizing there is asbolutely zero justification for keeping Iglesias out of the lineup, while at the same time realzing WMB needs regular AB's to get himself back on track =/= giving up on a player.

And webster has what...12 MLB innnings now?

Yeah...a little early.

The guy throws 96 with heavy sink...he's still developing command...but the stuff is spectacular....he'll be fine.

K, nuff busting balls

Iglesias a SS naturally?

I was a huge Middlebrooks fan, after the DL stint, I was really surprised by the quick trigger they used on him to AAA

Seems only trading Drew would open it up for him

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brandon Lloyd still had a career before he came to the Patriots?

Only with immortals like Kyle Orton where he was probably a Top 3 receiver

I wouldn't say Tom ruined Ocho, he just made sure he never played another NFL game

With that said, Victor Cruz would be an animal with Bradys skill set