• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Red Sox expand lead, Yanks lose & try to cheat the system

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For Sox fans, Anthony Ranaudo and Bogaerts have been named to the Futures Game, Garrin Cecchini has been named a finalist and is in a fan vote now.

Help get him in, he's earned it...

2013 All-Star Futures Vote | MLB.com: Events

On the World ballot (futures is world vs. U.S) there is a player in the Texas system named...wait for it.

Rougned Odor

Seriously...that's his name...

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not sure if this was covered yet but the 2nd guy in the hernandez case was arrested today

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who won't be back next year, Cashman or Arod?

Dumping both would probably be the Yankees best bet.

I meant Ca$hman. I think he's out after this year. His behavior has gotten more and more "un-yankeelike" over the past two or three seasons. Dropping F-bombs was him jumping the shark.

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I meant Ca$hman. I think he's out after this year. His behavior has gotten more and more "un-yankeelike" over the past two or three seasons. Dropping F-bombs was him jumping the shark.

unless george is undead now, cashman isn't going anywhere

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no yankees fan wants to hear it but they are sure to fall on their faces real soon. too many injuries to overcome. and losing so many players in the offseason equals doom at some point in time. wells has returned to himself. hafner you can't count on. no youk. no tex for the rest of the year. they are now minus in run differential. it's gonna be fun to see what happens the second half of the season

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:exploding:
no yankees fan wants to hear it but they are sure to fall on their faces real soon. too many injuries to overcome. and losing so many players in the offseason equals doom at some point in time. wells has returned to himself. hafner you can't count on. no youk. no tex for the rest of the year. they are now minus in run differential. it's gonna be fun to see what happens the second half of the season

:exploding:

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you hear matt light throwing him under the bus?

yeah

kinda uncalled for

a lot of people will be coming out saying similar things

one thing that irks me...pats said they 'did the right thing'...let the public make that decision, dont pat yourself on the back

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, you want to play "Point-Counterpoint"?

Worrld, you ignorant slut...

I disagree.

get dirt in on this one

I think cashman has more power than he did under george

cant blame him for this year, too many injuries and they said they werent going to spend a lot of money

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bristol County sheriff Tom Hodgson on D&C: ‘Rude awakening’ in jail for Aaron Hernandez

06.27.13 at 10:11 am ET By Jerry Spar

1 Comment

Hodgson_Tom-Bristo-County-sheriff.jpg
Tom Hodgson

Bristol County sheriff Tom Hodgson joined Dennis & Callahan on Thursday morning to talk about Aaron Hernandez and what the former Patriot should expect in the days to come while he is incarcerated awaiting his trial on murder and weapons charges.
Hodgson said Hernandez will be kept in a single-person cell in the medical unit for 23 hours a day, with no television or radio, probably through the weekend while his situation is assessed.
“There’s been a huge shift in his lifestyle, obviously,” Hodgson said. “He’s left a 7,100-square foot home to a 7-foot-by-10-foot cell. That for anybody would be I think a pretty rude awakening. The fact that the meal portions are just based on nutrition, it’s probably not anything that he’s used to. There’s certain things like that as the day progresses and he’s into our system — the lack of freedom to be able to use a cell phone and talk to somebody, there’s no TVs, we took TVs out of the cells when I came here, we got rid of the weights. So there’s none of that. Things that he’s probably used to doing, his extracurricular activity, he’s basically lost the choice.”
Added Hodgson: “It’s a pretty austere kind of life. It’s jail. When you come here, regardless of your status on the outside world — in his case, for example, he had a life where he walked into a stadium and thousands of thousands of people were cheering for him, to being housed in a facility where he just becomes a number. So, there’s those transitions that, as I say, become a stark reality.”
Hodgson said he spoke with Hernandez on Wednesday and found him to be well-behaved and seemingly in control of his emotions.
“When he first came in, of course, he was booked in. He was going through the standard screening we do for mental health and physical well being,” Hodgson said. “I spent a few minutes with him sort of laying out the fact that he would be treated just like every other inmate here, no better, no worse. And if he had any issues or problems to let me know, let our command staff know. He wasn’t unnerved. He seemed very normal. He was very polite, very respectful.
“After that, he was issued his prison garb. He was assigned to the medical unit, where he is currently in a single cell and will be in that cell 23 hours a day, until probably through the weekend, I would think. And then at that point we’ll assess the reports. We have to do a security assessment as well, we have to look at the tattoos that he has to make sure there are no issues around gang affiliations and so forth. And if there are, there will be discussions with our intelligence unit, and at that point making a determination on the security assessment, the medical assessment, the mental health assessment at the end of the weekend as to where he’ll be classified, whether it’s general population or what have you.”

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The next great TE :suds:

ESPN Boston says undrafted rookie TE Zach Sudfeld showed off "impressive pass-catching skills and dependable hands" during offseason workouts.
Sudfeld was already a very intriguing prospect thanks to his 6'7/255 frame and athletic skill set. Now that Aaron Hernandez has been released, he suddenly has an excellent chance to crack the final roster and make an impact. As a senior at Nevada, Sudfeld caught 45 passes for 598 yards and scored eight touchdowns. He'll be a player to monitor right from the start of training camp

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah

kinda uncalled for

a lot of people will be coming out saying similar things

one thing that irks me...pats said they 'did the right thing'...let the public make that decision, dont pat yourself on the back

yeah...didn't irk when I heard it, but watching felger and mazz last night, I was agreeing with them..and that whole press release isn't really sitting well with me.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The next great TE :suds:

ESPN Boston says undrafted rookie TE Zach Sudfeld showed off "impressive pass-catching skills and dependable hands" during offseason workouts.
Sudfeld was already a very intriguing prospect thanks to his 6'7/255 frame and athletic skill set. Now that Aaron Hernandez has been released, he suddenly has an excellent chance to crack the final roster and make an impact. As a senior at Nevada, Sudfeld caught 45 passes for 598 yards and scored eight touchdowns. He'll be a player to monitor right from the start of training camp

said it earlier today in here

gronk redux

that ford kid they have too, undfrafted from clemson, is a less murderous version of hernandez too

hybrid/H back type

converted from WR to TE

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
get dirt in on this one

I think cashman has more power than he did under george

cant blame him for this year, too many injuries and they said they werent going to spend a lot of money

they spent almost $20m on Youk and Wells...

That's worthy of a little scrutiny...