• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Red Sox expand lead, Yanks lose & try to cheat the system

Most Driven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dear MD

How did Ichiro Kamazaki do last night?

A glorious 3 for 4, 2 runs, 2 RBI, HR and SB

No coincidence the Rangers pulled away when Girardi took him out of the game.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word

The whiny Yenta voice can shrivel a dick like no other

I see a dime piece on the elevator or train and overhear her talking like a Yenta, she immediately becomes a penny

I'd still do a hot yenta.

Racist.

Most Driven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kz5.gif

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did New Orleans for 7 years, I can't tell you how many chicks from Baton Rouge (LSU) and Tulane I fucked down there. If I would have to have caught some disease where a testicle fell off, that would be a case.

I was nailing this Puerto Rican marine bilogist from Gainsville, who I met there, I used to fly down there every 2 weeks. My testicles thanked me. As for the accents, Southern Louisiana is bad, but you should hear central North Carolina, even worse.

Paul Fizzle

The Godfather of Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ooooh that sounds "different." Was she totally silent?

No .... she made really strange deaf people type noises, which just made things even weirder.

When I approached her at the bar .... I had no idea she was deaf.

After I broke the ice with a cheesy pick-up line, she smiled, then pulled out a tablet and began writing.

I was like damn .... this chic is giving me her number already?

Instead, she informed me she was deaf ..... which at the time, I didn't really care cuz she was kinda cute, and I figured she'd be an easy target cuz most dudes probably turn her down.

We passed notes back and forth for about an hour ..... then she invited me back to her place, which is where the evening started to turn sour.

For one, she lived in a trailer, which almost prompted me to bounce right away.
She also had a pet Llama .... an animal I had never seen before or even knew existed. I hate wildlife, I don't trust it, especially if I have no fuckiing idea what it is. Damn think looks like a jaundice Giraffe.

Anyway .... to make a long story short, despite the obvious warnings, I did the deed anyway.

The next day .... I woke up with the drips and had to get treated at the only Medical center in Wyoming which was 2 hours away from my hotel, in town called Cheyenne. Thank god it cleared up before I got home, wives typically get pissed when their husbands come home with an STD. Thank god for Penicillin.

Ever since then .... I've hated all Handicap people ..... and I park in their spaces any chance I get

Last edited by a moderator:

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for the accents, Southern Louisiana is bad, but you should hear central North Carolina, even worse.

Central Bad Carolina has been tainted with yanquis transplants, which have corrupted their once elegant and flowing speech.

Most Driven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No .... she made really strange deaf people type noises, which just made things even weirder.

After I broke the ice with a cheesy pick-up line, she smiled, then pulled out a tablet and began writing.

Instead, she informed me she was deaf ..... which at the time, I didn't really care cuz she was kinda cute, and I figured she'd be an easy target cuz most dudes probably turn her down.

We passed notes back and forth for about an hour ..... then she invited me back to her place, which is where the evening started to turn sour.

She also had a pet Llama .... an animal I had never seen before or even knew existed. I hate wildlife, I don't trust it, especially if I have no fuckiing idea what it is. Damn think looks like a jaundice Giraffe.

Anyway .... to make a long story short, despite the obvious warnings, I did the deed anyway.

The next day .... I woke up with the drips and had to get treated at the only Medical center in Wyoming which was 2 hours away from my hotel, in town called Cheyenne. Thank god it cleared up before I got home, thank god for Penicillin.

Ever since then .... I've hated all Handicap people ..... and I park in their spaces any chance I get

:lol::lol:

This is hilarious

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wow, you did Napolean Dynamite's Grandmother??? No wonder she turned Lesbo.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The next day .... I woke up with the drips and had to get treated at the only Medical center in Wyoming which was 2 hours away from my hotel, in town called Cheyenne. Thank god it cleared up before I got home, wives typically get pissed when their husbands come home with an STD. Thank god for Penicillin.

dude

i dated a deaf chick for a year

stephanie

smoked her first J with me

i totally get you with the noises

her saying "i want to suck your cock", she sounded like a retarded chick

i had to tel her not to talk when we fucked

:laugh3:

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good mornin bitches

Most Driven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the only other hockey fan here (Rock)

Lecavalier being bought out

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone needs to tell Girardi that Joba Chamberlain should never be inserted into a game that hasn't been decided yet

joba for bailey?

you in?